part 5

Let's Escape ~

 

“Ahhhhh….wait ! wait Hyungsik-ah”, the nightfall was filled with Jihyun’s small screams. It was a very dream-like getaway as there’s not even a single person that can be spotted there.

The cute confession by Hyungsik suddenly turned into water-splashing time at the empty beach. With Jihyun on her back, Hyungsik ran towards the lukewarm water and plunge in until they’re half wet. He kept on giggling when he heard Jihyun’s soft plead.

“You’re wicked. This is going to be war” Jihyun said with a playful smile and started splashing water towards him.

Hyungsik tried to run away while still splashing some water at her.

They sounded very happy as laughter fills in the air. 

“Wait…time out...” said Hyungsik as he took a breath while walking towards the shore. He took off his striped shirt as it was too inconvenient.

Jihyun who was staring at the sunset was taken aback to see Hyungsik’s upper body. It was her first time seeing him like that. Her cheeks went sunset-like red.

‘What should do? Why is he doing..wait what..look..what to say?’ Jihyun muttered shyly and her fluttered as she can see from the corner of her eyes that he’s walking towards her while pulling his wet hair back. His long and slender body was surprisingly muscular with a hint of prominent six-packs under his fair skin.

“Okay, round two!” Hyungsik came back merrily and starts splashing like a kid again, not noticing the blushing Jihyun.

“Yaaaaa…” Jihyun shrieked as she tried to get away from him. Hajimaaaaa Hyungsik-ah…..

While trying to run away Jihyun accidently tripped as her feet suddenly sank in the deeper area. She entered the water with a big splash. Hyungsik quickly went to her but she was already up when he get there. She was totally wet and her hair was dripping with water.

“Are you okay Jihyun-ah? Gwenchana?” he couldn’t hide his anxiousness once he saw Jihyun squatting in the water and her eyes were fixed and blankly stares at the water.

He sat close to her when he heard no response. ‘Is she in shock? Maybe she have phobia towards water that I don’t know? What should I do?’ scary thoughts kept on coming to his mind. He really doesn’t know what to do. It was his fault anyway.

“Mianhae Jihyun-ah…it’s my fault…let’s get out of here” Hyungsik sincerely apologize while handing her his hands, trying to make her stand up.

Hyungsik was stunned when Jihyun suddenly stands up and started splashing water towards him. Her laughter fills his ear.

“Bboonggggie-aaaa….it’s just a lie..hehehe..I totally caught you off guard didn’t I?” Jihyun kept on laughing. Her plan to trick him was a success. In other word, it was D-A-E-B-A-K!

Hyungsik’s heart relaxes and floods in with relieve but his expression still hasn’t changed. He put on a stern look on his face. He quickly grab Jihyun’s wrist once he sense that she’s getting away from him.

“Waee…? Why do you look so serious? Did I make you mad? Did I go too far?” Jihyun kept on questioning him. A tint of regret spreads in her heart.

It was getting dark at that time. It was way past dusk. It was quiet now and all that she could hear was the waves splashing against the shore and the dripping water sound coming from their clothes.

Hyungsik pull her close and secure her in his arms. He has never embraced her like this before. It has the sense of protecting and comforting in it.

“Don’t make me worry like that Jihyun-ah” he pleaded.

Upon hearing that, Jihyun’s heart melts and she instantly wraps her arms around his torso, feeling sorry. After getting her response, he tightens his hug. Their body mold perfectly towards each other. So close that it feels like there was no barrier between them. She placed her head on his shoulder, feeling the warmth coming from his body.

Involuntarily, Jihyun placed her lips on his right shoulder, planting a soft comforting kiss while her right hand caresses his back. The feeling of happiness swarms in Hyungsik’s heart. He pulled away momentarily so that they can face each other. Loud thumps of their heart’s beating can be heard as their bodies are still glued to each other.

‘She’s indeed a goddess’ he thought as he looked at her. Her hands at his back felt cold contrasting with her body that feels warm against his, her drenched navy blue dress that’s transparent enough to reveal her pale radiant skin, her black wavy curls that he loved is soaking wet (goddamn she looked y),…and her damp lips that kept on giving him a cheery smile drives him crazy. Whirls of desire kept on quivering inside him. It was shuddering unexpectedly hard that now it feels like it’s tied up into a knot.

Without realizing, Hyungsik placed his hands on her face pulling her closer and closer. Her eyes are now fixed on his, swarming inside and stirring in a pool of emotion. Slowly, Hyungsik planted a kiss on her forehead followed with soft butterfly kisses on both eyes and then it trails down to the bridge of Jihyun’s nose. He drew back for a few seconds and looked his loved one who had closed her eyes.

Jihyun was surprised at how she reacted and yields towards Hyungsik’s touch. It feels like she’s a completely different girl now and it felt good being here with him, right here right now. She closes her eyes tight when his lip crushes into hers, warm and yielding. Hyungsik lead Jihyun slowly as he placed both his hands on her face. Gradually Jihyun returned his kiss with the same intensity as she holds into him tighter. Their kiss deepens and they only separated for a while to take a breath.  Hyungsik turns to nuzzle on her bare neck and was ecstatic when he heard Jihyun letting out soft moans as she caresses his hair, pulling him closer.  After leaving a small red spot on her neck, he kissed her again but this time it was passionate and aggressive. It feels that they have been kissing forever when Hyungsik finally parted from her sweet pair of lips.

“Baby, you’re getting cold”, said Hyungsik before giving her a peck while rubbing his hands on her shoulder.

“Nae! We should go now. I am getting a bit cold” Jihyun said as she slides back into his embrace, leaning on his broad chest.

“Let’s go now and get changed. I have a little more surprise for you” he said while winking at his lover. Her eyes sparkled with the idea while giving him her sweetest smile. She quickly grabs his hand as they started to head towards the shore.

With that they walked hand-in-hand together as the night grew darker.

 

i want to give thousands to thanks and gratitude for those who have waited (hugs n kisses). especially to Yoonhaenadz for making me want to continue this fanfic again.Gumawo! *bows~ hehehhehehe...its getting colder now so please wear something thick when you go outside and take care ^^