part 1

Let's Escape ~

It has been a month since they started dating. After that day, both of them were back with their busy schedules but still they never forgot each other. They will talk till late at night or even just by sending a simple text messages if they’re too busy. The 4minute girls were exuberant that day once Jihyun told them about their relationship. They screamed and shout and run around as they hugged each other, happy for their NamJi leader. Jihyun blushed as HyunAh teases about her being down for the past few weeks when Hyungsik didn’t contact her. “Yahhhh, don’t mention about that”, Jihyun said to HyunAh as she tried to choke Hyunah’s neck while running around.

It was weekend that day. The sky was blue and the temperature was just nice. Not too hot and not too cold. With his backpack filled with all the things that he needed, Hyungsik went out of his room. He was shocked to see both Siwan and Dongjun in the living room. He took a glance at the clock but it’s only eight in the morning. The boys don’t usually wake up this early. “Hyung? Why are you up so early? Do you have schedule today?”, he asked.  Siwan nodded while giving a smile. He’s going to have a shoot today for his latest drama. He seems excited but nervous at the same time. Dongjun on the other hand need not explain after Hyungsik saw his stuff lying at the corner of the couch. He’s getting ready to go to shoot for the tv programme, Dream Team. He did brilliantly in the show that he’s called as one of the ace.

“Eyyy, where are you going to Hyungsik-ah, with all these stuff?  Are you going to meet Nam Jihyun? Ahhhhh, lucky you ! By the way, when are you going to set a date for us to meet? Hahaha, so that we can meet the other members as well”, Dongjun said cheekily.  Hyungsik smiled as he heard what Dongjun said. “Soon”, he said shyly. The boys were extremely surprised when he told them about his relationship with Jihyun. Kevin hyung was awfully jealous because his dongsaeng had already had a girlfriend. They joked around and but they know how happy Hyungsik was. Kwanghee Hyung on the other hand told him “See, I’ve told you right that the step works” while showing his confident face. Hyungsik just laugh it off after hearing it, if only his hyung knew how much trouble it had caused him. Aigoooo, we can never really stop his self-confidence from flowing.

“Okay, I’ll get going now. Good luck with your schedules. Fighting !”, Hyungsik added before he stands up and picked up his stuffs.

“Send our regard to NamJi and tell her to let us know if you did anything bad to her. Have fun !”, Siwan said as he sends his dongsaeng away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyungsik smiled as he stopped in front of the 4minute dormitory. He took out his phone and pressed her number. After the second beep, Jihyun picked up.

“Anyeong…wae? ”, Jihyun’s sleepy voice can be heard through the phone.

“…..You’re still not awake Jihyunnie?”, he was startled when he heard her voice. It sounded cute.

“Nae? Ahhh Hyungsik-ah..is it you? Miann, we finished late last night. So…so..I overslept”, she immediately stood up, at first she didn’t realized who called her since she was too sleepy. She just picked up the phone and said hi without noticing it. She thought that it was from their manager. It’s a habit she picked up as a leader, especially when they’re late for a schedule.

“Ani, it’s okay. It is still early anyway. Hmmmm, I called your manager yesterday and I heard that you are having a two day off. Hmmm…we’ve been busy lately so do you want to escape with me? And go out for a date?”,  he asked.

“Really? Yayyyy ! Hmmm.. I mean sure…Hehee…when are we going?”, Jihyun said as she gets out of her bed. Her hair tossed, her face bare and she was only wearing a simple top and a hot pants. 

“Hikhik…how about now? I’m already waiting downstairs. Go and get ready Jihyun-ssi I’ll wait for you”, Hyungsik whispered. He laughed hysterically once he heard her scream. She didn’t expect him to already be here at this time but however she said that she will try to get ready as fast as she can before putting the phone off.

After sending a text to Jihyun to bring an extra pair of clothing, Hyungsik looked at the back of the seat and looked at the stuffs that he had brought with him. A mat, picnic basket, drinks, soju (Jihyun’s favourite drink) his backpack and a tent just in case it rains in the evening. He had plan for this weeks before as he wanted to have a special date with Jihyun. He even called 4minute’s manager to ask for their permission and to know when she will be free. He emptied his schedule today in order to make this happen.

About half an hour later, Hyungsik saw someone going down the staircase. The figure looked cute in a polka dot navy blue, knee-length dress paired with simple sandals and a sling bag hung on her shoulder. She glanced from left to right, searching for someone before she took her phone and tried to call the person that she’s looking for.

Even before his phone had a chance to ring, Hyungsik got out of his car and called Jihyun while waving his hands, his face smiling. He spotted Jihyun giving out a surprised look before she started strutting towards him, her hands waving enthusiastically. Hyungsik quickly ran towards the opposite side and opened the door for her. She gave him a smile as she gets inside. Hyungsik couldn’t help but to feel his heart flip once he saw her smiling face, even with only simple makeup she looked as radiant as ever. Today without planning, he similarly wears something that’s almost the same with Jihyun. He wore plain white pants, blue and white strip shirt completed with a dark blue cardigan.

“When did you get your driving license?”, Jihyun asked as she flipped her black curls behind her ears. She didn’t know that he already had his driving license. Before, during the show the crew had to drive for them since she was an amateur and he didn’t have a license.

As he rested his hands on the steering he answered, “I took it after the show ended and I practiced hard to be better. It made me busy but it helps me from… (Contacting Jihyun, during the push and pull)…ehh? Ani…just forget it”.  Hyungsik avoided the topic from slipping his mouth by patting Jihyun’s head as she gave him a quizzical look.

“Anyway, chukae!!! For getting your driving license”, Jihyun clapped her hands merrily for him.

“Let’s go ! Eh? Where are we going to anyway?” she added.

“I can’t tell you, it’s a surprise but we’re going to somewhere special. First let’s wear the seatbelts”, he replied as he lean across Jihyun to put the seatbelt for her. Jihyun immediately refused by saying that she can do it herself. She doesn’t like to be treated like a kid. However, she immediately changed her mind once she heard what Hyunsik said.

“But I have always wanted to do this”, he murmured.

After a few second, Jihyun said “Can you put it for me?”. Her face turned scarlet red as she placed both of her hands under her cheeks. Without her realizing she’s already slowly opening up towards Hyungsik.

Hikhik…with a smile on his face, Hyungsik quickly put on her seatbelt for her before putting on his own. His cheeks burst with happiness.

 And with that they started their trip. Let’s escape!