Dreams

Unbreakable Bonds

Christabel's POV

Where... am I?

You woke up on a soft bed, looking around, blinded by the bright light overhead shining onto your face. Something warm was flowing down your hand. Looking over, you saw drool dripping out of a red-haired boy's mouth.

Ew.

Partly disgusted, you tried to shift your hand away from his mouth, but he stirred, and looked up.

Oh.. God..

Jinyoung, eyebags and black circles covering his eyes, looked up at you with a smile.

"Awake now my baby?" He whispered hoarsely.

"Jinyoung!" You yelled, and threw yourself onto him. Just then a sharp pain flared and you screamed aloud. Eyes widening, Jinyoung lay you back on the bed and felt your stomach while the tears fell from your eyes due to the pain.

"Baby, you were shot, you re-" You shut your eyes and ears, and told yourself, "nononononononononono" just to get the memory out of your head.

Jinyoung took your hands off your head and yelled. "BEL! Listen to me! You were shot, but you're healing now! Don't move around so much okay? If not you're wound will reopen, and I don't want that to happen. You hear me?"

Tears streamed down your cheeks and onto the hospital gown. you nodded your head, and Jinyoung brought your lips to his. The warm sensation, like anaesthesia coursed throughout your cold body, relighting the fire inside, the flame of desire, and you grabbed his neck, pulling him down to your bed. He chuckled, and lay beside you, smiling widely.

"I'll take care of you for eternity okay? Just... take more care of yourself. You lost so much blood when you were shot even I was going to faint. Don't... take a shot like that anymore.. You'd just injure yourself again and I will cry so much I'll get more black circles and no one will l-"

You shut him up with a soft kiss to his lips.

"Jung Jinyoung, I'd take a shot for you anytime, anywhere. Just take me on the trip with B1A4 and I'll be perfectly fine. And," you continued, " I WANT THE JACKET. THE EXCLUSIVE B1A4 JACKET!"

He chuckled and placed a hand on your waist.

"Don't worry, I texted CNU and Baro earlier on to make just that, and..."

His words were cut as the door slammed open.

"HEYYYYY BEL I SEE YOU'RE ALRIGHT!"

You turned your head, and the first thing you saw was pink hair.

"B-Baro?!" You stuttered aloud.

"Heh Jinyounggie you didn't tell her we were coming?" Another voice sounded.

"CNU?!?" You almost yelled.

"Aish what's with all the noise?" A small voice groaned.

"Sandeul?!" You're almost at the state of fainting.

"Hyungs? Is she okay?" One more asked.

"Gongchan?!" Your voice was shrill by now.

"Heh, I thought I would surprise you so here. The members flew from Korea to see you. Well Sandeullie has a little headache so.."

As if on cue, Sandeul moaned, "AHHH MY HEAD!" and Gongchan yelled, "GET THOSE FANGIRLS OUT!"

The head nurse barged in and yelled, "WHAT'S WITH ALL THE NOISE?! MAXIMUM 5 VISTORS! OKAY YOU FIVE STAY THE REST GO!" And she pushed all the fangirls outside, leaving you with the 5 members of B1A4. And hyperventilating. And internally spazzing.

Having Jung Jinyoung was enough. Having all the members in one room was just... explosive. The internal feels were virtually flying in all directions, and it took all your effort not to scream loudly and get their autographs, which you would have like 2 to 3 years ago.

Baro then stood in front of you and grinned dorkily.

"HERE, MY QUEEN." And he gave you a large package. Opening it slowly, you saw a hint of some cloth, and abandoning all reaso, you ripped the package open, and almost fainted. Again.

A special edition B1A4 jacket, with the new album packed inside, with your name, "Christabel" neatly and clearly printed on the back of the jacket. Someone had pasted a " <3 Jinyoung" at the back.

"OMG Baro, CNU, Gongchan, Sandeul, and my bby Jinyoung..... I LOVE YOU ALL!"

Tears of happiness started flowing out of your eyes, and Jinyoung embraced you in a hug.

He whispered for you, and only for you to hear,

"I love you too... More than my members. More than my family, more than myself. I'll take care of you forever, I won't let you cry. I won't let you get hurt. I'll be your guardian angel, starting from today. Saranghaeyo, Bel."

And, with the 4 others cheering behind, he sealed that promise with a kiss to your lips.


2 YEARS LATER


"Are you ready?" Jinyoung asked.

You nodded your head nervously, and fell in step behind him.

"HELLO BANAS!" Baro yelled. "ARE YOU READY TO SING ALONG?"

The resounding chorus of "NAE!" reverberated on the stadium walls, making you more nervous.

"Cmon, don't worry, it's just a small part!" Jinyoung brought his face down to yours and nibbled your lip. "Here, I give you confidence."

You smiled at him and held his hand.

It was time.

You stepped out onto the stage, and started singing your duo with Jinyoung in Tried To Walk. The fans below were cherring crazily for Jinyoung, but some were staring at you, bewildered looks on their faces, some even gave you death stares. Your tone went out of pitch for a short moment.

Just then, Jinyoung held your hand, and confidence rose again. Soon your part was over, and Baro ended it off with a splash of water on Jinyoung and you. Sputtering, Jinyoung addressed the fans.

"Annyeong BANAs! I'd like to introduce you to the 6th member of B1A4, and my awesomest girlfriend, Christabel!"

There were cheers, but there were boos also. Your heart sank, but what Jinyoung said next, melted your heart.

"I know that many of you don't like her, but she's mine, and mine only. Those boys, don't even think about it, and the girls, just deal with it. You can have Baro though, he's manlier." And Baro flexed his arm muscles, earning screams of delight from the fans.

You took Jinyoung's hand and CNU's, and bowed to the crowd, before ending off the concert with their debut song, OK.

This was the best time of your life, and no one was gonna take it away from you.

Jinyoung smiled at you after his part, and you continued smoothly, as if it was your own song.

My dream, you thought, has been fulfilled. And you gave a final wave to the fans before exiting the stadium.


A/N: HOW WAS IT? ^^ I hope those Jinyoung-biased won't kill me though. FINALLY IT'S DONE. X.X SPENT SO MUCH TIME THINKING OH NO MY WORK T.T anyways Thanks for suscribing and reading I LURVE YOU ALL MORE THAN I LOVE MY REN <3

Signing off, Brax(;