Revenge, and Hope

Unbreakable Bonds

Jinyoung's POV

No.. NO!

The shard of cold separation, the sharp pain as it hit home, driven through your heart, caused a shudder through your body as you raced to Bel. You took her hand in yours, feeling the warmth seep out from your body into her icy cold hands.

She just.. can't die like this..

"Baby, hold on." You sobbed, tears streaming down your cheeks, landing on her blood-stained blouse and face.

"Don't go to sleep, I warn you. DON'T GO!" Screaming the last word out loud, you buried your face in her chest, feeling the chill of her cold body, hearing the faint heartbeat..

She lay limp, on the cold ground.

Bewildered, you put her down on the ground, mixed emotions filling your brain, now an empty shell. Tears were still flowing from your bloodshot eyes, a small puddle already forming on the gravel ground.

"H-hey, J-Jinyoung, I'm really s-" Shinhae started, but your fist had already rammed itself into his mouth, sending spittle and blood, plus a few teeth, onto the ground. The force of the blow sent Shinhae flying back into a metal box, somehow the massive impact denting the box.

You turned your killer gaze to Jolies, where she cowered from behind a chair. In a low voice, you whispered.

"I give you 7 seconds. 7 seconds to run. Or else," You picked up the gun, dropped by Shinhae, from the ground. Two shots were left inside.

"My shots are really accurate. You better get going." Cocking the gun at Jolies, the countdown began.

One.

She picked herself up and ran.

Two.

Hauling Shinhae by the arm, she half dragged his semi-concious figure to the door.

Three.

Stumbling on a loose rock, she tumbled on the ground, Shinhae atop her.

Four.

She struggled under the 70-odd kilogram weight of Shinhae, who stirred just in time to stand up and run.

Five.

Jolies begged for help from Shinhae, but he just ran. That idiot.

Six.

Shinhae just ran blindly, not knowing that the police were already outside.

Jolies was begging. Both you, and Shinhae.

Seven.

You aimed the gun, and shot. Blood spurted out of Shinhae's calf, and he tumbled to the ground, holding his leg in agony. Taking only a few strides, long ones, within seconds you were already next to Shinhae, crouching down beside him.

"Do you know pain?" You asked, venom dripping from your words. He recoiled.

"I'll show you what's real pain." And with that, you stepped on his fresh wound.

The screams of pain and absolute horror filled the air, whimpering from Jolies added to the cacophony.

The warehouse door opened, and Inspector Byun walked in. He held your shoulder and pulled you away.

"Jinyoung. Get a grip."

"NO. HE KILLED-"

"JUNG JINYOUNG. GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF."

"BYUN! HE JUST KILLE-"

A chop to your neck sent you reeling, and Inspector Byun stood over you.

"She's not dead if we can feel her pulse. And, from them," indicating the paramedics, "I think she's alive, but barely."

Newfound hope rose in your chest, and the pain, the anger, all disappeared with this one phrase.

Alive, but barely.

Handing over the gun, you stood up and strided over to Bel, where the paramedics were working on her wound.

"...lost alot of blood...get the bullet out...anaesthetic...oxygen mask...stretcher..." The flurry of voices filled your ears, but your eyes were only looking at one thing.

Bel.

The flame of hope was alive, barely, but rekindled.


A/N: SEE I TOLD YOU. DON'T KILL ME YET. HAHA. But anyways gonna end the fanfic soon. Cause longwindedness never got me anywhere xD Wrote one POV instead of 2 cause Bel was unconscious. And, planning to... WAIT NO MORE TEASERS XD Finishing this one up tmr I think :) THANKS FOR SUSCRIBING :D