Lost Hope.

Unbreakable Bonds

Bel's POV

When you woke up, you were sitting on a wooden chair, hands and legs bound, a dirty cloth in your mouth. You struggled on your bonds but to no avail. The more you struggled, the tighter the ropes got, the less energy you had to break out.

"Well well, look who's awake."

You turned around to the sound of the noise. Jolies, uniform tucked out and skirt folded a little too high, was swinging a key around her finger while smiling at you. On closer inspection, you saw that the key, was the key to your house!

JOLIES. YOU .

"Give the key back, Jo. Seriously." You growled at her, anger and adrenaline rushing through your veins like flowing water.

"How about... No?" She shot back, eyes flaring.

Taking only a few steps to cover the distance between both of you, she stood in front of you, eye staring into eye.

"You steal my Jinyoung. You take him away from me. You stole his love from me. And now, since I have your key, I shall do the same. Steal what you love most. But..." She stopped.

"Should I drop it? Your key?"

Below you was a slimy grail, void of all light, and you could hear the slushing waters in the drain. If the key dropped...

No hope of retrieval.

" YOU JOLIES. STOP IT. YOU WON'T GET HIM, EVER! HE'S MINE FOREV-" Your words were cut off as she slapped you, hard on your cheek.

"Shut the up. You haven't seen anything yet." And with that, she let go of the key. It dropped down the grail, hit the edge with a loud "PANG!" but your keychain hooked it on the grail.

It was the keychain that Jinyoung bought for you two days ago.

A locket, holding pictures of both you and Jinyoung, together on your first date.

It had opened at the last second, and the keys were balancing on the locket.

God wants me to be with him, you thought.

Screaming in anger, Jolies moved forward and punched you in the gut. Pain shot up your abdomen and tears welled up in your eyes. She then kicked the locket, and the keys fell...

Down...

Down...

Splash.

The tears fell freely down your bruised cheeks. The keys were the only one you had, and you couldn't enter home without it. The locket... Losing it was like losing a part of Jinyoung from your heart, it hurt so much... so painful...

"Jinyoung..." you sobbed.

Jolies smiled wickedly, and whispered.

"But there is a way to get it back..."


Jinyoung's POV

Rubbing the dried blood caked around your mouth, you took out your phone and dialled the police.

"This is Inspector Lee, may I help you?" the voice on the other end rasped.

"S-sir? Can I speak to Inspector Byun please?" You replied nervously.

"Okay hang on."

The line played some classical music for awhile. All this time, your hands gripped the phone so tight, the phone was going to break in no time.

"Hello?"

"Inspector Byun! This is Jinyoung!" Excitedly, you sat down on the bench, and winced due to the pain.

"Oh hello Jinyoung! What brings you calling me at such a late time?"

Inspector Byun was a good friend of your dad's, and he knew you since you were 5.

"I want to report an assault and kidnapping, on the 36th Street of Baekman, near where your police post is." You took a breath, and continued.

"4 parties took part in the assault. Me, my girlfriend, and two others. My-" you were cut off as Inspector Byun chuckled.

"A girlfriend already huh, Younggie? So fast b-"

"BYUN STOP IT PLEASE!" you sighed. "Anyways, me, my girlfriend, two others. My girlfriend was gagged and brought to somewhere unknown.. Please inspector Byun, find her.. I really am very worried." You pleaded, with total sincerity.

"Jinyoung, no promises, as always, but we'll try our best. This is serious, and we want to get those perpertrators as quickly as possible. Don't worry, we are on it already. I'll be there in 10 minutes okay? Don't wander about."

You sighed and agreed, but in your mind, you were going to find them first.

Shinhae, Jolies. Watch out. You mess with Christabel, you mess with me.


A/N: SORRY IT WAS KINDA SHORT... My head hurts so much I can't think much aughhhh >_<