Threat

Unbreakable Bonds

Bel's POV

Jolies stared at you with a cool expression, void of any emotions. You stared back, but through blurry eyes. You couldn't believe that your friend of 5 years could go to such extent with someone you both never knew, just to get herself a boy that she wanted.

It was just... selfish.

"Jolies... what the .. I've known you for so long and this is how you treat me? Over a boy? You are cr-" Your sentence was left unfinished as she grabbed you by your collar and raised your head towards hers. The rope that bound your arms were stretched taut, and cut into your skin. Wincing in pain, you watched as Jolies turned from anger to fury.

"Just a boy? JUST A BOY?! You're the one that's crazy Bel. HE'S NOT JUST A BOY." She screamed and slapped you.

"HE'S" Slap.

"MY" Slap.

"ING" Slap.

"BOY!!!" And with that last word, she slammed you down on the ground so hard the chair that you were sitting on broke into pieces. A coppery liquid filled your mouth and already your cheeks were bruising.

"Christabel. You want the locket back?"

That brought you back. And hard.

"Do what I say. Bring Jinyoung here, I'll let you call him. Only for a minute. Bring him here and you'll get your locket back. But..." she stopped. "You'll only be leaving with that locket."

No....

"How do I know that you have the locket?" You rasped, and pain welled up in your cut mouth.

"Cause I have it" A boy responded.

You turned your head around and saw the other boy, Shinhae was it? Something was dangling on his hand...

Golden...

Round..

You almost fainted at the sight of it. Tears welling up in your eyes, you crawled to Shinhae and begged him to return it.

"Please... I'll do anything for you... Even.." you hesitated, "be your girlfriend.."

Shinhae smirked at Jolies and replied, "Gladly accept that offer, but protocols are protocols."

"Get Jinyoung here NOW." He yelled in your face, sending spittle all over. A phone fell onto your lap and the ropes were untied. You shakily picked up the phone and dialled the 8 numbers you knew too well.

"Any hanky panky, and I'll drop this," he indicated the locket, "and"

A cocking of a gun was heard. Your head spun to see him aiming a pistol at you.

"I'll shoot you too."


Jinyoung's POV

"Bel! Where are you???" You shouted, not caring if someone stared, or complained.

Bel... Where...

You knelt on the ground and screamed to the heavens, making the crowd of people walking past stop and stare in shock. One approached you and asked, "A-are you okay?"

Turning your head round, you saw a young girl in uniform concernedly holding out her hand. Reaching out to grasp it, you stopped yourself.

No. Not gonna grab anyone's hand, only her. Only Bel.

Giving that girl a smile, you rose up and continued walking, with no destination in mind, no goal to achieve.

By 11pm, you were exhausted and on the other side of the town. Your legs were sore and your eyes were dropping, threatening sleep. But nothing was worse than the broken pieces inside; one, to lose your girlfriend, two, to be betrayed by someone you thought was your best friend, and three, to be unable to find, by yourself, the location of where she was held.

Collapsing on the ground, a fresh sheet of tears flowed down your cheeks. Your mind was empty, and so was your heart.

Am I... giving up?

Then the phone rang.

Who... is... it?


A/N: I'M BACK MY LOVELIES. LOL. Just finished exams so I hope I can update more than usual!

Sorry for not updating AT ALL. It was boring not being able to update ><

DON'T WORRY OKAY I'M BACK FOR GOOD. Unless my brain is so fried that no thoughts or ideas can come in. :P