Reminiscence

Unbreakable Bonds

No one's POV

From 'A New Start'

"This had been one kiss, but many more were to come, because, you both were together. Forever."

"Saranghae, Christabel, I'll love and protect you forever."

That's what they said, on that fateful day, where they, Christabel and Jinyoung, finally and officially, got together.

But...

What they didn't know...


Jolies' POV

Argh.. That Christabel.. What has she got that I don't? What does she have that made that Jinyoung fall so hard for her?!

You thought angrily as you made your way home, all the while thinking of how your best friend, no, now your enemy, had stolen someone you actually liked. You regretted pointing out Jinyoung during assembly to her, even regretted giving him her number, and worse, asking him to actually call her!

"AUGHHHHHHH!!!" You screamed, and threw your bag on the ground. Slumping with your back on the slimy wall, you started sobbing, hands filled with the tears that Jinyoung would never catch.

Just then, you heard a loud splash on the ground. You turned your head and saw a lone figure staring at you. Recoiling due to the frightening size of the person, and the thought that you would be ually assaulted by him, you stood up so fast your head hurt, and slowly backed away. The figure stretched out his hand, and you backed up so fast you slipped and fell on the wet ground.

Urgh, ew, mud..

The figure towered over you, a man of large build. Whimpering, you shielded your eyes and waited for the pain.

But none came.

What...?

Instead, a hand gripped your arm and pulled you up to a standing position. On closer inspection under the dim light, you  recognised Shinhae from school.

"You are... Jolies right?" He asked, uncertain.

"Yeah, and you are Shinhae. Right?"

"Yeah."

An awkward silence suddenly fell and you seemed more interested in your watch.

Then, he spoke.

"Okay fine I shall tell you what I've been thinking. I think that Christabel-"

"Should not go out with Jinyoung, yeah I think so too." You completed his unfinished sentence. He looked at you with a shocked expression and asked, "Wait, why? I thought you introduced Jinyoung to her?"

"It was the worst ing decision in my life you hear me?!" You shot back.

He snorted in laughter, holding his stomach, and soon you joined in. Peals of laughter and unstoppable giggles erupted from both of you. You held his shoulder and whispered,

"You still like Bel don't you? Tell you what, I have a plan..."


Christabel's POV

"Let's go home Bel." Jinyoung held your hand and smiled his crooked smile.

"Okay.." Tired from the mini 'excursion', you lay on his shoulder as the bus trundled through the dark streets. Jinyoung unconsciously your auburn hair, and you squeezed his hand. He brought your face up and your lips met, again, for the hundredth time in a day.

Jinyoung.. don't ever leave me...

As if he could read your thoughts, he replied, "I will never leave you Bel, you're my angel.." And he kissed you again.

The bus stopped at your place, and you and Jinyoung got out, hand in hand.

"Bel..." He started, " I need to tell you something.."

Oh no... Is he going to... Break up? It's not even THAT long...

"I'm leaving on a tour soon.. I don't know whe-"

"STOP! I don't want to hear anymore!" You slammed into his arms and gave him a crushing hug.

"Baby, you just promised me not long ago that you won't leave me! Don't leave me!" Tears fell from your eyelids onto his maroon shirt, and he wrapped his arms around you.

"Listen to me Bel... I wanted to say, I don't know when I am going, but I want you to come with me. CNU and Baro would love to meet you. Gongchan... well he's funny with girls, and Sandeul, don't go near him. He'll just camwhore with you for hours on end. You know how much he loves his camera."

You had stopped listening from the "come with me" part. Your eyes were glazed with tears again, but this time, tears of joy. Squealing in happiness, you wrapped him again in a crushing hug and murmured repeatedly, "saranghae, Jinyoung, saranghae! I love you, baby!" He clasped your face in his warm hands and kissed your tears, one by one, away, then proceeded on to your lips.

Oh heaven...

He broke the kiss, and placed your forehead on his, and said with so much love that you were about to faint,

"Christabel, I want you to come with me to my concert, not as an audience, not as a VIP, but as a member of B1A4. Will you?"

Speechless, you could only nod, and you hugged him again.

But...

From the corner of your eye, two figures appeared in the horizon...

Familiar.. A girl?

You tapped Jinyoung, singnalling him to turn around, and his eyes widened too.

"Jolies?" You whispered.

"Shinhae?" He whispered too.

What... is... this?


A/N: OKAY HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER :D Hope you liked it hehe. Going through abit of troubles now so may not be updating often.. but PLEASE 

SUSCRIBE

and

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS ^^

Thank you everyone :)