Shot

Unbreakable Bonds

Christabel's POV

"NOOOOOOO!" You screamed in anguish, as Shinhae pulled the trigger. You shut your eyes, and waited for the sound of lead hitting flesh, the thump of a body on the ground, a moan or groan of pain.

But none came.

Opening one eye, you saw Jinyoung hiding behind a box, and Shinhae guffawing loudly.

"That was an empty round my dear Jinyoung! Who knew you'd be so scared of an empty round?" Shinhae taunted.

You sighed in absolute relief, but Shinhae loaded his gun again, this time with a real round.

"Come out and play, Jinyoung!" Shinhae called. "Or.."

He cocked the gun on your forehead.

WHAT THE .

"She dies."


Jinyoung's POV

You stepped out from behind the box, after dodging that 'bullet'. Shinhae had Bel by her wrist, gun cocked to her forehead.

Bells ringed in your brain as you looked around for items of defense and offense.

"Pole... no. Dustbin can, maybe." You thought.

Then you saw it.

A hidden wooden stick, sharpened at the end.

You dashed to the stick, and grabbed it, but stumbled on the ground after tripping on a loose rock.

"I'VE GOT YOU!" Shinhae yelled in victory.

And he shot the gun.

You heard the "BANG" and lay there, waiting for the pain.

But... Nothing.

What...?


Christabel's POV

"I'VE GOT YOU!" Shinhae yelled.

NO!

And as if by magic, the ropes loosened enough for your sweaty hands to slip out, and you grabbed Shinhae's wrist.

No one shoots my Jinyoung, NO ONE!

But..

A sharp pain coursed through your entire body, starting from your abdomen. Blood bloomed all over your white blouse, staining them a dark red. Dizzyness took over, and you slumped to the ground, holding your stomach. Jolies looked at you in horror, so did Shinhae, and you looked over at Jinyoung, where a look of pure despair crossed his face. Your breath came in short huffs, and your vision was detiorating. The blood was free flowing by now, a small red puddle on the ground.

Jin....young..., you whispered, stretching out your arm.

Jinyoung raced to you and held your hand in his warm ones.

"Baby, hold on. Don't go to sleep I warn you. DON'T GO." Tears were streaming down his perfect face, dripping onto yours, and the shock of the shot went away. Agony coursed through your entire body, your soul begged to leave the shell, a bright light in the midst...

Was this the end?


A/N: I teared up okay. Can't say I didn't ;__;

Don't kill me yet guys! There's a few more chapters (maybe one more) coming up!