Info on her power and sleepover with zelo

Not Normal

Young Guk P.O.V.

I got out of the hospital and went to visit appa , he doesn't live far but he's always busy trying to figure out things about my little sister and im glad he's trying his best to find out why and how she got this power thing . I was in so much pain at the hospital and i can tell she's only getting stronger by the minute , its not her fault that she can't control it so i decided to visit appa if he found out anything . I finally arrived and saw him reading this old book that looked somewhat like a diary , it must've been my grandmothers. 

"Appa , what are you reading?" i said entering the house.

"You're granmother's diary when she had her powers, she said they start to develop faster , and the faster they develop the stronger she gets" he said.

"Oh , i noticed she was getting stronger" i said.

"What? she's getting stronger ? how do you know?" he asked worried. 

"She said she needed to use her power so i let her use it on me , i felt how she got angrier and stronger , i just got out of the hospital" i told him.

"Aishh~ this is bad , she has to not use them , she'll just get stronger , she can't use her powers yet, let me see where she hit you" he said. i showed him my back and he was shocked of how much force she used.

"No , she's already very strong and don't let her do that to you again , she gets this force when she gets angry but i haven't figured out how she gets angry and her kind is not allowed to say how but she can feel herself developing the next power , i found many things that your grandmother wrote but i can't seem to figure how this develops" he said.

"I saw her wrist it has diffrent pictures somewhat like a tattoo but they seem to change little by litte" i said 

"Her wrist?" he asked shuffling papers in his the kitchen table and found a page that talks about it .

"Grandma said that her wrist would change pictures of her strongness , so those pictures are of how strong she is" he said , i was sorta shocked.

"The picture was a flower but the some petals were missing" i told him.

"She's still weak , but since the petals are missing then she must be around her next power" he said.

"Arraso , appa i'm going to go home do i need anything to tell me about the way she acts ? or what happens? i asked. 

"Anio. i haven't found anything yet but ill inform you once i do" he said. 

* i left his house and whent home * 

"I'M HOME!!!!" i yelled as i went in . i saw Soo Mi running and hugging me tightly , she then let go and i kissed her forehead , i can tell she was crying and i carried her bridal style spinning her around , i loved seeing her laugh not crying . Zelo told me if he can stay over i said yes and i told her , she seemed excited and very happy that he's coming. 

"Oppa , when is he coming?" she said jumping up and down.

" He's coming in a few minutes" i said laughing . Zelo knocked and she opened it jumping into his arms hugging him tightly .

"Annyeong Soo Mi- ah !" he said hugging her back.

"YAH! stop hugging eachother ! " i yelled. 

"Oppa , get zelo's bags and put them in you're room" she said and i did as i was told . 

"ZELO!!!!!" i heared her yell while i was in my room , i ran down the stairs and saw him kissing her face everywhere except her lips . 

"Soo Mi - Ah !!!! You're so cute" he said still kissing all over her face .

"YAHH~ ! LET GO OF HER ZELO !!!!! , dont touch my baby ! " i said. 

"Oppa , we were just playing around , and im not a baby im stronger than you" she said sticking her tongue out . 

" So? you're still a baby , you're my baby , my baby sister ^-^" i said smiling. 

"Can i date you're sister ?" zelo asked.

"WHAT ?!?!? NO!!!!" i said yelling. 

"Relax hyung, i was kidding" he said laughing , i saw my baby sister smiling and blushing , she can't fall in love and she's blushing ?

"Arraso, its getting late all of you go to sleep" i said. 

"But Oppa !!!!! its only 8:00pm and we haven't eaten" she said .

*We all finished eating and i decided to look at her wrist* 

"Oppa , what are you doing?" she asked look i me while i was looking at her wrist. 

"Huh ? oh nothing" i said smiling , there are a way few petals now , i have to tell appa tomorrow morning . She yawned and went upstairs to go to sleep , zelo and me did the same. 

 

I Hope you guys are enjoying this story , i have fun making it ^-^ 

HAPPY READING ! Exams are coming up these 2 weeks so i won't be able to update ill try though (: 

Annyeong .