Meeting Secret

Not Normal

*Time lapse* (1 month passed and you went to visit Youngguk at TS Ent.)

I arrived at TS , i told the security im youngguk oppa's sister and he let me in , i guess he already knows who i am . OPPA!!! COME HERE WITH THAT!!! i saw some girl running around trying to catch himchan oppa , so i stopped her and he kept running , i know how to fight so it comes in handy sometimes , not that i wanna harm anyone.

YAHH!!!!!! GET OUT OF MY WAY , WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE !!!!! she said , really >.> "who do you think you are?" couldn't she do better , she pushed me and i fell to the ground so i tripped her and she practically ate the floor , i dont feel bad though .

Who do i think i am ? who do you think you are chasing my oppa ?!?! stupid girl . i standed up and looked at her bloody nose while she was in shock sitting on the floor , then she stood up and ran to were himchan oppa went . i went to were B.A.P was , OMO !!! I forgot i couldn't see zelo .. i'll take the pain anyway . Once i walked in i saw that girl and she was telling youngguk oppa how she got the bloody nose , then she looked at me and pointed at me .

YOU!!!!! oppa ! she's the one who gave me the bloody nose . she kept whining and i just stared at my oppa he was shocked that i could do that but he also looked at me with shame , i gave him a i-dont-really-care face . 

Oh , Hyosung ... thats my sister , Mimi thats Hyosung from the girl group secret . he said that like didnt know who that was .-. he calls me Mimi now idk why but he just does and i hate hyosung she's so rude . 

I know who she is , where are the other members oppa ? i asked not giving a sh*t because well i dont give three flying fu*ks about her . i just wanted to hug all my oppa's and see them and give them kisses on the cheek and stuff .

They're busy right now but secret is here , come in . he started leading me to some door in the room and there i saw secret , i knew none of us were gonna get along especially hyosung and jieun whatever her name was.

ANNYEONG!!! WE'RE SECRET , NICE TO MEET YOU !!! they all greeted me and i just bowed . 

Hi ! im zinger ^-^ I'm sunhwa (: I belive we've already met but im hyosung >.> and im ji-eun , you must be Youngguk's sister right ? i just nodded , she seemed so nice but i can tell she was nasty like the rest of them , im not a hater but i just don't like them . 

You dont talk much do you ? zinger asked .

... , i didnt say a thing i just walked away and out the buliding , i guess ill see the oppa's next time . im not very comfortable with the whole secret thing especially those to annoying girls , uggh .