Sleepover with zelo 2

Not Normal

Zelo P.O.V

Im sleeping over hyungs house and his sister is sorta strange but cute , i've never met someone who is as happy as her  she's so different for the other girls and i think she has a tattoo on her wrist and they always change somehow , ill figure out why but for now i wanna hang out with her today we are going to the water park , i can't wait to play in the water with her its gonna be so much fun !

*Breakfast* 

"Young Guk oppa where we gonna go to today ?" she asked.

"We are going to THE WATERPARK!!!!!!" he said happliy.

"JINJJA????? Yaaaaaay!!!" she said jumping up and down.

"Eat breakfast first then go to your room and change arraso?"he said.

"Ne."she said smiling at me and him , i was eating breakfast and stuffed a bunch of food in my mouth. i got dressed for the waterpark , i went downstairs and waited for her young guk hyung was watching tv while waiting a few minutes later she came down in shorts and a tank top with her bikini under and of course a bag with her towel and extra clothes .

*at the waterpark* 

we arrived at the waterpark and she took of her shirt and shorts , put her bag in the lock with ours and ran to the water , Young Guk went after her and brought her back.

"OPPA!!!! I wanna play in the water" she said and was about to run but i carried her bridal style and took her to the water , Young Guk hyung was relaxing while Soo Mi and me played in the water , we laugh alot and then secretly went on rides together while young guk hyung was resting on the chair when we came back he asked us were we were and we just laugh he then chased us everywhere .

*back at the house* 

"Oppa , i had fun" she said to me.

"I did too" i said and ruffled her hair. she hugged me tightly and went up to her room . Young Guk hyung told me that he knew i liked her and only he can love her and take care of her , to be honest i think hyung likes his own sister.

"Hyung do you like Soo Mi?" i asked .

"I don't like her i love her zelo , i'll always be by her side and take care of her , do anything for her , i'd die for my little sister" he said , i was shocked.

"H-Hyung i mean like like her" i said .

"Oh , well i can't like my own sister but sorta i dont know" he said .

"I love you're sister hyung , why won't you let me be with her ?" i asked a little sad . 

"-sigh- Look zelo i don't know yet but until i can figure out why i'll tell you , you just can't date her yet or at all " he said.

"But Hyuuuuuung" i said. 

"No buts arraso ?" he said. 

"Arraso" i said , i went to her room and knocked on the door ,

"Soo Mi - ah ?" i said .

"Come in" she said as i opened the door .

"Oh , Oppa what are you doing here ?"she said.

" i wanted to tuck you in bed" i said smiling . 

"Oh , i was just about to go to sleep , can you sleep in my room please ?" she said , i was shocked but nodded .

"why do you want me to sleep here?" i asked getting laying on her bed next to her.

"i tend to have nightmares and sometimes oppa cant be here with me" she said 

"Arraso, im here for you too" i kissed her forhead and she smiled . just like that she fell asleep in my arms . 

 

Do you guys like this chapter ?  i figured i should make more scenes with zelo ^-^ 

i love this chap especially the end ;) hehe 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER THOUGH :3 

ENJOY READING !!!!!