Her Kind

Not Normal

Your P.O.V.

Why do i have to be different ? I just want to be normal , i cried in my room for almost 2 hours until my oppa came in and said that he'll loves even if i'm a lizard which im not . I work for Seoul Agencey at 15 , the only reason i do is so that they can use my power , they use me like a tool , My powers are that i can make you do what i want just by staring at you , i found out i develop stages of powers so my only power right now is that power , Young Guk oppa says thats cool but i think of myself as a being who no one will accept because i can't fall in love it'll never be possible i have no idea how my great grandmother fell in love and i got this from her but then again she must've had powerful powers or lost them , yes you can lose you're powers, sometimes they control you if you let them my powers develop little by little , it takes quite a while though . Today oppa , his friends , and me are going to hang out he said not to stare at them , i don't want anything to happen . my umma . appa , and him are the only one's also the agencey who know but we dont live with my appa he does information on these powers of mine telling me every single detail.

"Oppa , Lets go go go , i wanna have fun !!!!" i told him .

"Arraso. Lets go." He said .

* We meet with his friends* 

" Annyeong Himchan Oppa " i waved and smiled at him. 

"Annyeong Soo Mi - ah ! Annyeong Hyung ! he said smiling like a fool .

"Hey" said Youngguk oppa . 

"Hyung , you talk like that to Himchannie ? and others " said himchan. 

"Others ?" I asked confused staring into himchans eyes. Young Guk noticed me staring and covered my eyes quickly and dragged me away .

"Yah Oppa !!! why did you do that?" i screamed at him.

"Don't yah you're oppa , you were staring i had to protect himchan and you" he said . i felt sorta bad for yelling at him.

"Oh . sorry ill get you you're favorite food , lets go back i promise i wont stare this time" i said.

"Arraso" he responded.

* Zelo comes out of nowhere and hugs you * 

"Annyeong Soo Mi" He smiles look at my eyes. i look away quickly feeling the urge to suddenley stare back then i get a text messege.

 From : Appa 

" Soo Mi , i different power will be developing soon , dont stare to much it'll develop faster and faster when you stare so DON'T STARE !" 

To: Soo Mi 

From: Soo Mi 

"Oh arraso appa , what will this power be ? i need to know now so i won't hurt anyone we dont want the same thing to happen again ... APPA I WANT TO STARE I CAN'T HOLD IT ANY LONGER !!!!! PLEASE LET ME STARE !!!!! i sent to him . 

To : Appa 

i need to tell Young Guk oppa about my wanting to stare , oh gosh this is like wanting to blink in a staring contest . i need to stare now but u can't since appa said my new power would develop faster .

"Oppa i need to stare at someone now , i cant hold not staring" i whispered into his ear , he dragged me somewhere so i can stare at him and do what i need to do , i know it'll hurt him and i don't want to but i can't hold this feeling in .

i stare at him and i feel his pain just by starring i push him into the wall just like that and i can tell he's holding it in i keep pounding him to the floor just by thinking of it by looking into his eyes sometimes it makes me angry when he doesnt yell , its part of the power the more i get angry the more violence i use then suddenley daehyun walks in and see young guk being hit like if he's forcing himself and me starring and suddenley i snap out of it and young guk oppa is on the floor screaming in all the pain i caused him . 

"I'm sorry oppa , where does it hurt ?" i said to him , daehyun went to get the others .

" I-I-It's AHHHHH okay" he said as i touched the parts of his bleeding back and started crying. daehyun brought him to the hospital and the doctor said Young Guk needs to stay there for a couple of days , i starting yelling "I'M A MONSTER !!!!! HOW CAN I DO THIS TO HIM!!!" he said it was okay but i knew it wasn't , all i want to do is get rid of myself , i tried but i doesnt work , i can't die by trying to kill myself , i held on to his hand and told im i'll make it up to him somehow , i can't seem to figure out when i can love him as brother like he loves and protects me as a sister. i went home and cried all day until i fell asleep , then woke up at midnight because i had a nightmare of my powers .