Proposal In One Year's Time

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You received special permission for you to leave the hospital and stay at Jaejoong's house. There was also conditions that you ad to abide by. Of course everything in the world was give and take. You had to take special iron supplements as well as having medical machinery there to keep you safe. Jaejoong was told that you needed plenty of rest and to limit your movements as much a possible. Swimming was also good for you and he recommended you to swim at least once a day for rehabilitation.

"Please take care Miss," the doctor bowed as you exited the hospital. "Please make sure to listen to all my advice."

"thank you doctor for all your help," Jaejoong bowed to him gratefully. "I really appreciate you saving my girlfriend."

"You’re girlfriend?" the doctor blinked blankly. "I thought the two of you were married already."

You blushed, "Thank you doctor. Please take care."

The doctor bowed again then went back to his office.

*Married huh… come to think of it, I hated the feeling of thinking that I would lose you, even to a guy* Jaejoong looked down at you, in his left arm. Your curves fit perfectly with his body. *I also need to show Kikwang his family.*

"Oppa?" you waved your hand in front of his face. "Oppa, your keys."

Jaejoong snapped out of his daze and unlocked his car. He tucked you into the seat comfortable and put a blanket over you. "Comfortable?"

"Yes, thank you oppa."

Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter