8.

Love can come to an end right? [SEQUEL TO LOVE LASTS FOREVER]

 

I woke up and as usual, like the past 4 months:I began my day by touching my little baby bump. This baby bump could be seen by everyone, but the person who seem to notice nothing, was my own husband: DaeHyun. 
Here again, he was still at work. I sighed and went to the kitchen. I patted softly my tummy and said:
"Little baby, today we'll know if you're a girl or a boy... Please forgive your Appa, he won't be here with us, so I decided to call one of my close friend called: Jung IlHoon to take me to the hospital... Your Appa, must be busy...again."
Because of my appointement in the hospital, I asked YuKwon to fentch the kids at school. When the bell rang, I opened the door and there was IlHoon:
"Hi, HyeMi."
I smiled, he held my hand and said:
"Are you ready?" I nodded. 
When we were walking, I made a picture fell from my bag: I stopped and bent down to take the picture: It was a picture of DaeHyun and I, when, MyungHee was still in my tummy:DaeHyun was kissing my baby bump. When a precious memory appeared in my head...
 
[FlashBack.]
I was taking a nap, when I heard DaeHyun singing:
 
[TVXQ-Balloons.]
 
♫ Jinagabeorin eorin shijeoren
Pungseoneul tago naraganeun yeppeun kkumdo kku-eotjji
Noran pungseoni haneureul nalmyeon
Nae ma-eumedo areumda-un gi-eoktteuri saenggangna ♪ 
 
I woke up and said:
"DaeHyun, don't you see that I was sleeping.?"
He was at the level of my tummy, he didn't answer my question. 
"Anyways..What are you doing in front of my tummy?"
He smiled and said:
"Singing for my princess." He touched my baby bump, I was thankful to have a husband like him. 
I chuckled and said:
"How do you know that it will be a girl? Maybe there's a little prince in my tummy."
He shook his head with a smile and said softly:
"I'm sure , that the baby will be a girl."
He, then kissed my baby bump, I decided to take a photo of this precious moment...
 
[End of the FlashBack.]
 
Finally, we arrived in the hospital, and  we waited for about 10 minutes and the doctor came out :
"Mrs. Jung?"
I looked up and bowed, IlHoon let me enter the room alone. I laid down and the doctor started to look at the screen.
He smiled and said:
"Congratulations Mrs. Jung ! I'm sure that Mr.Jung will be happy to know this new !!"
 
[DaeHyun's P.O.V]
I was working at the office, when my phone rang: it was a message from HyeMi.
I checked my message and it said:
"DaeHyun-Ah...You'll be dad for the 3rd time, You'll be dad in 5 months of a little princess again.."
I didn't know why, but after reading this beautiful new, I immediatly cupped my mouth and started to cry.
 
[End of DaeHyun's P.O.V]
 
IlHoon and I, finally arrived at my house . I invited him to enter to eat to thank him for today. When , I asked him to look for JaeSeok and MyungHee. The doorbell rang and I opened the door, it was MinAh. I sighed and asked:
"What do you want ?"
She had a bouquet of flowers in her hands and said:
"Here, DaeHyun has a gift for you."
She handed me the bouquet and I looked at it, when I was about to take the flowers. When she hit me in the face with the bouquet:
"I TOLD YOU LEAVE US ALONE!!"
She hit me in the face  again, when I cupped my face, I heard IlHoon shouted:
"YAH!!"
He brought her outside the house and pushed her on the floor.
I sat on the couch, I wanted to cry. I stared at the floor, when IlHoon came to me and started to touch my face, I was startled and backed-away. He said:
"The kids, aren't here, You have a little scratch here..."
When, we heard someone entered the house, It was DaeHyun , he was panting, it seemed like he ran  to come back home.
IlHoon cleared his throat and said:
"See You, HyeMi." He left. 
 
I stood up to go back in the bedroom, because I was exhausted; when DaeHyun held my arm and brought me in front of him:
"What do you think you are doing right now? Why did you bring a man I don't know in the house?"
I rolled my eyes and answered:
"Please, don't start."
"What's going on with you? Now, answer to my questions!"
When, we heard two little cute voices:
"UMMA,APPA, We're back ...YuKwon ajjushi said that he was late for his work, that's why he didn't enter the house."
I looked at DaeHyun and said:
"Let's talk later."
But he grabbed my right arm:
"THERE'S NO TIME LATER ! RIGHT NOW, IS THE RIGHT MOMENT, TO TALK ABOUT US !"
I looked at him and said:
"JaeSeok and MyungHee; get in your rooms."
JaeSeok asked:
"But-"
"RIGHT NOW!" I probably screamed at them for the first time, they didn't say and immediatly went to their rooms.
He started to shout:
"Don't you know, that there are reporters outside the house, and how dare you bring a man at home?!"
I sighed:
"DO YOU THINK I DID THAT ON PURPOSE ?!"
"ISN'T THAT RIGHT?! WHAT DID YOU WANT TO DO WITH THAT MAN?! DID YOU WANT MY ATTENTION, BUT YOU KNOW IT'S HARD FOR ME TO HANDLE MY DAD'S BUSINESS AND MY OWN FAMILY!"
 
I started to have teary eyes:
"THAT'S RIGHT! THAT'S WHAT I HOPED FOR : YOUR ATTENTION! THAT'S WHAT I WANTED. YOU KNOW THAT JAESEOK AND MYUNGHEE ALWAYS CRY AFTER SCHOOL? DID YOU KNOW THAT THE OTHER KIDS ALWAYS SAY THAT THEIR FATHER IS CHEATING ON THEIR MUM ?! 
AND NOW,DO YOU THINK I MARRIED YOU FOR NOTHING? I MARRIED YOU BECAUSE I LOVED YOU ! AND YOU THINK THAT I'M CHEATING ON YOU?! OUR KIDS NEED THEIR FATHER FOR THEIR FINAL SCHOOL SHOW ! BUT YOU ARE BLIND , YOU CAN'T SEE HOW MUCH THEY ARE HURT ! SOMETIMES I WANT TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE, BUT I CAN'T WHY ?! WHY CAN'T I LEAVE THIS PLACE ?! BECAUSE MY HEART DOESN'T WANT TO..."
 
He stayed silent, and stared at me, he said:
"Just leave."
He, then walked away, I cupped my face and started to cry...
When MyungHee and JaeSeok ran to me, and hugged my legs:
"Umma, don't cry...little sister or little will be hurt too..." MyungHee said while patting softly my tummy.
 
[DaeHyun's P.O.V]
The next morning, I woke up and there was nobody next to me. I went downstairs and looked around, when I saw suitcases in the living room and I heard someone who opened a door and went out in the living room: It was HyeMi, MyungHee and JaeSeok.
"Sorry for bothering you all this time."
For the first time, HyeMi, was talking to me coldly. 
I tried to say something:
"You-"
"Bye." After that , she left with the kids. 
JaeSeok looked at me with his pororo plush, he waved at me. 
I noticed that I've made the biggest mistake of my life...
 
[End of DaeHyun's P.O.V]
 
 

FINALLY AN UPDATE!
THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND READING !