12.

Love can come to an end right? [SEQUEL TO LOVE LASTS FOREVER]

 

[DaeHyun's P.O.V]
I couldn't speak or do anything. I wanted to say how much I've missed her, how much I love her, how much I wanted to see the kids but also, I wanted to explain why I didn't go see her three years ago. I wanted to say that I wanted to explain my behaviour three years ago, but that was too late. 
I started to say:
"Hye-"
Then, she hung up. I sighed and said with my phone, still on my right ear:
"HyeMi...How have you been? It's been a while right? I want to see you... I need to give you an explanation...There was a reason behind my foolish behaviour three years ago...You have to know that if I was cold, in my heart, I've always loved you...Anyways, have you eat well? Are the kids healthy? I miss you...I saw EunMi, she is beautiful like you. I'm proud of her, she is a good little girl...I'm proud of my daughter..."
 
I looked at the sky and closed my eyes. I returned back home.
 
[End of DaeHyun's P.O.V]
 
IlHoon gave me my phone, I wondered who it was, I mouthed him:
"Who is it ?" He shrugged and mouthed back:
"Don't know."
I said:
"Yeobosaeyo?"
The person didn't answer, but I could hear the person's breath. When my phone ran out of battery. I looked at the screen and sighed. EunMi tugged at my shirt and asked:
"Umma, who was it?"
"I don't know, babe. The person didn't say anything..."
She nodded and played with her plush, I noticed that it wasn't the plush she brought to school, I asked:
"EunMi, where is the other plush you brought to school ?"
She looked at me with her puppy eyes:
"I gave it to the kind Ajjushi."
I bent down to her level:
"Why?"
She gave me big smile and shouted:
«He gave me snacks! Umma, you have to thank him too ! When I'll see him again, I'll bring him at home for you to meet him!»
 
I wondered who was this «kind Ajjushi» because EunMi is quite afraid of strangers, she was really shy.
 
[DaeHyun's P.O.V]
As usual, I was driving to go back home when I found myself in front of EunMi's school again. It's been two weeks I didn't see her. I looked for her when I saw a little girl with a pony tail: It was her. She was looking at the floor. She was waiting for someone like last time. 
I decided to go talk to her:
"Hey little miss, why are you still here? Waiting for your Umma?"
She nodded. I mumbled:
"Seriously, what is HyeMi doing? Leaving our own daughter alone here." She looked up and said:
"Ajjushi, why are you talking to yourself? Are you crazy? Oppa said that if you talk to yourself, you're crazy."
"W-What? No! Come I'll buy you some cakes."
We went in the same park as last time, she didn't eat the cupcakes I bought:
"Why aren't you eating? Aren't you hungry? And here, give this flower to your mum. Tell her that she's lucky to have you."
She shook her head and said:
"I just thought that it will be great to have you as my dad...But it's impossible...and I'm waiting for JaeSeok Oppa. These cupcakes are his favorite."
When a little boy shouted:
"EunMi!! Why are you talking with an old man?"
"He isn't old !"
I glanced behind and saw JaeSeok and MyungHee running toward us. I quickly stood up and said:
"Bye EunMi." I ran to hide behind a tree.
 
I looked at them and saw JaeSeok taking the cupcakes box.
"OUAAAAW! How did you buy it ?!» He started to eat the cupcakes when EunMi tapped softly on his right arm with opened:
"Oppa." He looked at her and took one cupcake but eat it. He finished the cupcake and took another one. EunMi,repeated while tugging his shirt:
"Oppa." He looked at her and brought the cake in front of , when she was about to bite it, he ate it. She, then giggled cutely, JaeSeok as well. Somehow, this scene put me a smile on my face.
"I want this one. Oppa." EunMi said. JaeSeok held it and ate it. She glared at him. 
The silence filled the atmosphere when EunMi grabbed JaeSeok's hair and pulled his hair, she shouted:
«THESE CUPCAKES WERE MIIIIIINNNNNE!! WHY DID YOU EAT IT!»
MyungHee hit JaeSeok's head:
"You're selfish ! Mum is right to scold you!!!"
JaeSeok winced in pain. EunMi started to cry:
"YOU ARE MEAN!!!!!" She then ran away with her bag. 
"Waiiiit EunMi , MyungHee Nuna!, you can tell YuKwon Ajjushi to buy us a huge cake!"
 
I chuckled when a voice startled me:
"JaeSeok, sure, is your son... He has the same personality as yours: he's eating everytime." I turned around and saw KangJun.
I sighed and asked:
"Why didn't you tell me that they never left Seoul before? Don't you know I suffered without them?"
He came next to me and confessed:
"HyeMi suffered more than you. I didn't want to see my first love cry every night, DaeHyun."
 
[End of DaeHyun's P.O.V]
 
I was late again to fentch EunMi at school, when I saw JaeSeok running after EunMi:
"JaeSeok, EunMi! Umma is here!"
They saw me and ran to me. EunMi had a flower in her hands, I asked her:
"Who offered you this beautiful flower, EunMi? Your lover?" She shook her head and said:
"The kind Ajjushi, He said to give this flower to you, because you're lucky to have me."
I smiled and took it in my hands: the weird thing was that this flower was my favorite one. Nobody knew it, only one person knew it: Jung DaeHyun.
 
The next morning, I had an appointement with the boss of a famous mall: one of the biggest mall in Asia because I wanted to open my own shop in this mall. I was already late, and I had to bring the kids with me because nobody could take of them. YuKwon called me:
"Are you sure about that? If you want, I'll take care of them, I won't go to work. That's not a problem."
"No, thanks YuKwon. I asked the secretary if I can bring the kids with me, she said that her boss agreed. I'm really late, see you."
"Ok, See You, send a kiss from me to the kids." I, then hung up.
We, finally arrived in the mall, and we were in the corridor, I was trying to run with my high heels with EunMi and JaeSeok who was holding my hands. MyungHee was holding EunMi's hand.
I bowed at the secretary, she said:
"The boss is waiting for you in his office." I nodded. I knocked the door, I opened the door and went inside. The boss had his back facing me, I was looking at the floor.
"Sorry, I'm late."
The man turned around when EunMi and MyungHee shouted at the same time:
"Ajjushi ?!!" she pointed at him with a smile.
"Appa ?!"
I immediatly looked up and here, my eyes widened: DaeHyun was in front of me.
 

HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE ! 
HOPE YOU LIKED IT! 
THANKS FOR UPVOTING,COMMENTING,SUBSCRIBING AND READING !!