POLL: THE NEXT FANFICTION: YOUR CHOICE!

Love can come to an end right? [SEQUEL TO LOVE LASTS FOREVER]

Reply my boring life : Some people thinks, life is exciting, some thinks that life is boring, or some thinks that life is sad...But if you look at your life closely, you'll notice that our life is like a long dramas, asian serie which will end until it reach one million of episodes. In the life, there are a lot of happiness moments but also heartbreaking moments like our first love or when someone dies...But also, everyone have already tasted the feeling of being betrayed by a friend , and everyone have already felt the sadness when the school year ends...
 

" Let me reply you, my boring life..."

 

 

 

•My Ghost Cinderella: Park SaeHee (You) is a rich girl who lives with her dad and her stepmother. Even if she is rich, she looks quite poor because of her stepsister who is no other than: Sandara Park who is from the popular band: 2NE1. She always feels lonely because her "family" is always abroad. One day, she meets Noh Ji Hoon and starts to date each other, the only thing she doesn't know is that " her boyfriend" dates her just for a bet, money, fame and not love... After knowing that, a tragic accident will happen: SaeHee will be in coma, while Ji Hoon hangs out happily with his bestfriend: Jung DaeHyun, they will meet something strange: five men known as "Big Bang". This groupe will ask the two friends:" What's their wish?" 
The next morning, SaeHee wakes up to find herself next to DaeHyun. After that; the both of them will notice that only DaeHyun can see her. 

 

 

"But why is her body still in the hospital? Did SaeHee's soul came to DaeHyun to find some help?
What will happen if DaeHyun starts to fall in love ? How will SaeHee react when she will discover that JiHoon lives under the same roof as DaeHyun? Will she choose her first love: JiHoon or the man who took care of her, when nobody saw her: DaeHyun? "