chapter 2-the first day in school ...and hey!its not so bad!

gotta love that condition...

well..this morning i woke up at 6:30 and then i went straight to the bathroom to bathe and to brush my teeth..before we moved here in korea my father already arranged my papers at school and already bought me my books..it was great that the school didnt have any uniforms..that means i can just get any dress i want to....now im wearing this :http://images1.chictopia.com/photos/Michellesstylefile/7324588595/black-black-jeans-lee-jeans-white-white-shirt-vero-moda-shirt-black-sachi-he_400.jpg
dont want to stand out too much! all my life i wanted a peaceful life and no drama in school...

well i passed the gate of the school and man! i thought i could escape the stares but no! hmph! guess ill have to bare this..i went straight to the office to get my papers and my schedule done..

my first subject was math! oh no...~~well at least after the math my whole day would be easy...after math was..science then break ..then literature and history is my last..i have no problem in my schedule...but I DONT KNOW ..theres something in me that makes me feel nervous of me transferring school...

hmm..maybe this is just ne to me...

well i went to my first class..MATHEMATICS....when i entered the room the whole class quieted down and stared at me from head to toe...i can notice a lot of girls really trying to find something that can make me humiliate myself...and a lot of boys was really smiling at me and i know that they were checking me out! ugh! well~~there was this one guy at the back that didnt look up..he just keeps on reading with his glasses...well there was a lot of empty chairs beside him and he looks like he wasnt going to do anything to me..so it was better to sit with him even if people avoids him...i gave my papers to my teacher..by the way the teacher looks friendly hahaha!!! lucky me!

 

well~i sat beside this odd looking guy..actually when i saw him he has this muscles but not the muscles that looks very bulky but looks really good on his size..and you can see how tall he is even though he's sitting..and i can feel his hair just by looking at it..he has this really soft and brown looking  hair...i sat beside him and tried to make a conversation with him...

"hi! jae ireumun seo un imnida...annyeong!"

he looked up to me and---

w0w!!! he has a cute face!!! and really!!! i love his eyes!!! waaaaaa...wait--what am i thinkin!!!

he just smiled at me but it wasnt an awkward situation it was kinda...happy....i dont know my feelings just got lighter...i saw his eye smile and BOOM! it was like everything was in slow mo!

he didnt say anything at me but just smiled..so i smiled back at him then the class started...it ws something about geometry?? i dont know i didnt really focused on the lesson..i just copied my notes neatly just for safety precautions..i know get high grades everytime at math even though im not listening..see i just copy notes and then when an exam is given i just read them before..so i can refresh my mind...then math ended..i packed my things up..before i stood up i saw that guy again taking his glasses off~~and then

waaaaaa~~he's really cute..but why is he so shy?? so i tried to talk him out...

"hi! you see..weve been here sitting more than 1 hour ago and i even havent got your name....(i smiled)"

he looked shocked that i was talking to him..aww poor guy maybe he was the nerd,quiet,shy type so a lot of people dont talk to him....

"uhh~~s-ssorry...my name is Lee Jinki..but pleeeeease..call me Onew.."

hahaha..he was so cute when he was stuttering...hahaha..jinki? why its not soo bad...i think its cute...

"onew it is! but can i ask you something? onew?"

"umm sure anything...well it depends on what youre asking..see...i dont know a lot of things..but i know a lot of things..do you get it..??umm sorry...i talk quite a lot when im nervous..umm what would you ask??"

hahaha..this guys funny i think i would be happy if he would be my friend...and why is he nervous???

"well~~you see im new here..hehe its obvious...and i dont trust other guys to befriend with..so im asking you if you can be my friend??"

i was so embarrassed while asking him ..AND I DONT KNOW WHY!!! so i looked up to him and saw him and his expression was a mix of this..blushsmileyhahaha it was i dont know how to describe it...it was just so cute...

finally he said..

"sure...i would be glad to have you as a friend"

and i didnt know why but i just suddenly jumped and hugged him...when i realized that i hugged him i became stiff and i also noticed that he was having the same awkwardness like me...so i straightened up and..

"ahem...sorry.its just that i was so happy..hehe" i laughed awkwardly but still smiled at him...

"ahh haha...haha...its okay..." he laughed stuttering....

my class went on and on..and onew and i actually had 3 classes together..we have math, science and history so i had a lot of fun! and i know that i would be safe from all those hating and creepy people because i was sitting next to jinki...and a lot of people avoids him so im a win-win here!!! hahahaha

*the bell rang signaling everybody to go home*

i waved onew a bye and smiled at him...i was ready to go home...

 

it wasnt bad for me to have a friend in the first day at school....i went home happilly and smiling....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

was it good??? ehehehehe