chapter 3- YOON DOOJOON....oppa???!!!!!

gotta love that condition...

its been a week now since i transferred in my new school...after i became friends with onew..i met eun he..she was in my science and history class...

now im trying to look for both of them..i think they got scared of me since i ate two bars of hersheys dark chocolate...hahahaha..

one fact about me is that i get super duper hyper whenever i eat sweet things..!!!!

and now! i have no idea where to freakin find those two!!!

gotta make my brain work!! hmm....

onew might be hiding in the library because he likes to read books..but that would be too obvious to find him..maybe under a tree? or janitors closet?? wait thats too dark there..

well i know where my first clue to eun he ...i'll just ask her boyfriend michael...YES eun he has a boyfriend..one of the heartthrobs in my NEW school..well eun he is really pretty so they match together...

*knock knock*

"hey michael! do you know where eun he is??? hehehehe" (i smiled and used some aegyo..)

"NOPE..never gonna tell you..i hate seeing my girlfriend being paranoid...when she gets scared she yells at me. so nope..not gonna tell you"

dang! this guys tough! well since michael is eun he's boyfriend he also my friend but to be honest!!! hes really giving me the cold treatment whenever i ask for eun he! what the hell is his problem with me?? and he just disregarded my aegyo!!! did he know that millions of people would die just to see me do aegyo??!!! well not actually millions..ugh! you know what i mean!!!

"YAH ! MICHAEL JANG! you dont need to treat me cold!! i was just asking!! dont blame me if eun he yells at you just because she gets paranoid at me!!! jeez! "

"uh-huh...yeah..just go find onew i know hes been reading a lot of book..i hope you find him...so eun he and i can have a time.."

i went out the room and stomped my way back to our room...

while i was walking down the hallway someone bumped at me and dang!!! it was freakin strong impact!!! i fell on the ground landing on my ...

"ow-ow-ooooow!!! ugh! it hurts!"

"YAH! stupid bird-brain! watch where your going!!!"

what the freakin hell?? what did he just call me?? stupid bird brain!!! he was the one who stupidly stupid bumped me! and hes the one calling me stupid???what kind of guy is this?

"YAH! what the hell did you just call me??? stupid bird brain??! you were the stupid who bumped me and didnt even care to say sorry!!! "

" why in the world would i even say sorry??? huh? you were the blind who dared bump me!!"

wait! why is his face so freakin familiar???

FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

onew: hey seo un-ah..since your new here, i dont want you to get into trouble in your first year here..there are some people you should avoid to not get into trouble...there are 6 boys here that you should really avoid...i listed them by ranks...1st is the most person that you should really avoid...

6th: jang hyunseung..he doesnt usually join with the fights but you should just avoid him so you wont have any interactions with his beastly friends...

5th: yang yoseob..he's known as the aegyo king..you might fall inlove with his aegyo acts and you SHOULD REALLY AVOID him whenever he eats sweet things!!! he becames super duper active!!! JUST LIKE YOU!!!

(w0w onew! harsh! well~this yoseob guy! we surely have something in common..hahaha..but i think we will fight over sweet things!)

4th:son dongwoon..he is the maknae among the beast group..oh yeah theyre groups name is beast..he is sometimes quiet but sometimes really bad..especially when being pissed...you'll get TONS of badwords if you pissed him! i tell ya~~ TONS!!!

3rd: lee gikwang..well he doesnt usually get mad..he doesnt join fights even though he have those muscles..you should avoid him because hes known as the player..not player like those in sports but player as the girls player..he changes his girlfriend thrice in a day..and really leaves all girls crying in a day...you should avoid him because since youre new, youre also a new challenge to him..

2nd: yong junhyung...he is the second to avoid !!! jinjja!!! AVOID!! with the capital A-V-O-I-D !! hes the badass...the fighter! the BEASTLY one!! but cannot be compared to the first..

which is...

1st: YOON DOOJOON..he is the most eligible bachelor yet hes the most dangerous guy that you should avoid and not getting into trouble with...for your sake..dont even breathe in the same air that he's breathing....

END OF FLASHBACK--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

owhhh~~so this is the YOON DOOJOON..well since i already started this fight..and he's the one thats on the wrong side..i dont want to look weak...

"YAH! bird brain! do you even know me?? I AM YOON DOOJOON!!! doojoon i tell ya!!~"

" ahem! i am no bird brain and i am no deaf to be shouted at like that! i know who you are! my friend told me that you were the most to avoid to! but no! i will not avoid you since you bumped me and my body hurts !!!! you didnt even care to say sorry!!!"

"because i dont say sorry!!! you doofus!!!"

"douchebag!!"

"ugly!"

a lot of shouting happened..people were staring at me..maybe impressed because i fought with the so called most dangerous guy in their school...

"CHICKEN!!!!"

----"did any body say chicken??!!!!!"

what the heck? doojoon did not say that! who the heck was that??!!!

" chicken !!!! chicken!!!! chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ONEW????!!!!! O.o

dang!!! i forgot he loves chicken so much that even in a 100 kilometer he can sense the word chicken!!!!

a lot of people ran when onew started to run and yell chicken..maybe thats why they avoid onew...

doojoon and his friends started gazing at onew..and i lowered my head because onew would be coming at me....

"hey seo un-ah~~did you just say chicken??"

doojoon and his friends stared at me with smiles on their faces....

"owh~~ you pretty lady is named seo-un ....hmmm you know youre really pretty...its just a waste that youre bird brained..."

"yah! YOON DOOJOON!! for once i am forgetting this talk....if you even call this a talk...i wont even get close to you again..i wont bother you again as long as you wont bother me!"

"hey~~~ i am older than you! you should respect me!!! or much better call me oppa~~ come on let me hear you say it!!!!"

WHAT THE HECK DID HE JUST SAY?? I SHOULD CALL HIM OPPA???! i heard the girls around us that didnt run when onew came..mumbling something like who does she think she is??? calling doojoon oppa, oppa? huh! how dare her!!!!

well~ i guess this wil be my life from now on...hated by all the girls....

"i wont dare to call you oppa....not even if i die! i will not call you oppa for the sake of my stay here! i dont want drama in my highschool life! so lets just make a deal! act like this never happened..agree???"

"i do agree but once you make a clumsy mistake! i will forget this deal!"

" good."

i think we both dont want to shake hands so we just both turned around and walked away leaving a lot of people dazed...

"onew...lets go"

before i walked....

"w0w seo un-ah....did you even read what i listed down for you??? you even made a fight with the most dangerous person i wrote! i thought i made it clear for you??"

"yah! lee jinki! im not stupid ! i know how to read and understand! ...i didnt mean to encounter him! and its your fault! both of you and eun he!! if you didnt even tried to hide from me..i wont even encounter that guy!..

by the way..onew-ah..do you know where eun he is..??"

"i think she's on her way to us...i think she already heard who you fought with.."

"really? is the news that fast here??"

"yeah~~you never know how fast people can talk and text here...its better if you really stay away from him...."

he said that while we walked away from the school and just decided to call it a day...

w0w! this day was really somethin huh? well..i think ill just follow onew's orders..."stay away from those beasts!!!!"

"~~stay away~~

from those beast~~~~

stay~~~

away~~~"

as i drifted to dream land.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well i think this wasnt a good chappy...but please ....id like to hear your comments please~~......^^/