chapter 6-YOON DOOJOON

gotta love that condition...

(author's note: since this has been a bit of a long story...hehehe...maybe for me....lets try yoon doojoons POV..is that alright with you??its because doojoons been kinda invisible...right??? well this is time lets make him invincible...*what*???hahahaha)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOON DOOJOONS POV

 

i am yoon doojoon,it was long wasnt it?? its because of that lazy author!!

(well yeah ive been kinda lazy..but not because i have nothing to do!!! its because ive been in a province that has no internet connection!!!well get back to the story please...)

 

i am the multi kinka of this school..every girl fantasizes me...not until that incident..

FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAH! bird brain! do you even know me?? I AM YOON DOOJOON!!! doojoon i tell ya!!~"

" ahem! i am no bird brain and i am no deaf to be shouted at like that! i know who you are! my friend told me that you were the most to avoid to! but no! i will not avoid you since you bumped me and my body hurts !!!! you didnt even care to say sorry!!!"

"because i dont say sorry!!! you doofus!!!"

"douchebag!!"

"ugly!"

END OF FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and since that, it as weird..it was like my eyes wanted to see her everyday...thats why i started hanging out near her classes.....and i can see her eyes staring straightly at me...full of questions why i was always there..

her eyes...her big eyes..those big-brown eyes..those chocolate-brown-big eyes...those chocolate-brown-big-twinkling and shininge eyes...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT--WHA---WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEECK AM I SAYING???!!!!

no!!!no!!!!!!!!!nooooooooo!!!!!!!

this is what i was avoiding....this is why i was being lazy...but it cant be ignored!!!this--this is real!!!!!!!!!!

everytime i see her, i see her in a slow mo....

everytime i see her, my heart starts to beat like a running horse.....or a yang yoseob on a sugar rush!!!!

everytime she looks at me, i feel hot...really really hot all over me!!!!

i think i once blushed(*embarassing!!*)

when i dont see her, i feel down...i cant eat..which i love to do...i cant stay at one place...i feel runny all over...

when i see her on the hallway walking, i can see her in a slow mo!!!!the way that her hair moves side to side....as she walks..i see her smile....that melts me till the basement ground of the school....and i see her with wings...LITERALLY!!!

and at that slow mo...there are lights behind her and a background song singing " haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"...like an angel...

(*you know what i mean about the "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" part right??? you should have seen it in the movies....-sincerely,author)

my friends especially the two dumbs in our group says that i love her....i know I LOVE HER!! wait what?? no! i dont love her! maybe i just saw the the type i like...the kind of girl?? seriously??? why am i even lying to myself....????

wait am i by any chance---------bipolar???

NO! i am YOON DOOJOON!!!the sports kingka and lazy kingka!!! i am no ordinary guy! i am YOON DOOJOON!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"he-hey birdbrain!!!"

"huh??" she turned around!!! and in a slow mo!!!

dang it!! c'mon eyes!!! cant you even work right??!! youre giving me trouble!!!

her--he--her hair..slowly moving ...her chocolate-brown-big eyes analyzing who called her...her fair skin....the pink cheeks...her perfectly made nose...everything was perfect....

UNTIL......

"AHEM!"hyunseung,gikwang and yoseob synchronisedly said...and i saw their mouths pointing to seo-un walking towards me...with those now chocolate-brown-big eyes that are now angry....

i straightened up because when i was looking at her i didnt realize that i turned to someone like a baby drooling for a lollipop.....

"i thought we made a deal...why are you breaking it??? and why the heck are you backing up??? you called me but your pulling away~~wait are you by any chance~~scared???" she said with aegyo!!! dam it!!!! AEGYO!!!!

"its because he's actually in-------" yang yoseob!!!!!!!! the menace in my life!!!!!!tried to say!!!!!! but i stopped it before he could say anything....

i pulled his collar with my other hand and the other still at his mouth..and whispered to his ear...

" IF you EVER! ever say anything like what you were about to say...IM-SO-GONNA-STEAL-AND-EAT-YOUR-SECRET-STASHED-CANDIES-IN-THE-VAULT-BEHIND-YOUR-DRESSER-WITH-THE-COMBINATION-OF-YOUR-MOMS-BIRHTDAY.......got it???"

i made every word clearto him...and when i pulled away...his face was so scared and he was shaking....awwww poor seobie~~did i scare him that much....mianhe~~

yoseob ran away from me and everyone followed asking him what was wrong...

only me and seo-un and a few people was left in the hallway....

"yah!! why did you call me???arent you gonna say something?? and for your info! i have a name...PARK SEO-UN....seo-un!! gosh!!! (she expressed with a sigh...)"

"i know what your name is....(i said looking down..) *sigh* (i feel like im gonna be sick...literally sick...i dont know!! my head is aching..my body feels sore...everything hurts and i feel cold...)you know..i just called you to say...hi...thats all...well i dont feel good today so im just gonna go now...bye~~"

"wait.."she shouted....

i turned around seeing her running towards me with a curious and concerned eyes....

"you do look like youre gonna be sick...." she said looking concerned and worried...

she put a hand on my necka and forehead....

i cringed on what she did....her hands were warm and smooth.....it feel good....

she withdrew her hand when she saw me cringe... and said..

"oh~~! mianhe...i know youre not used being touched...*smiles*... and i'm sure,

i will have millions of antis by tomorrow...(she said sadly and worried) *fake laugh* "

I looked at her seeing her sad and i tried to comfort her...

"why did you even get to that conclusion?"

"Its because i base on the looks of your fan girls..." she said while glancing at the

girls glaring at her....

"ugh..! (i don't know what to do!!! --- ) just don't mind them..."

I stated then i looked at girls looking at her and gave them death glares.....

they all ran away....  and then....

"hahahahahahaha....hahahahahahaha..!!!"

someone just laugh..?? what the...

SHE"S LAUGHING..!!! she was really laughing... i was dozed on how cute she laughs...

she holds her tummy while bending up and down.. and flashing those pearly whites...

and she's clapping her hands while lauging...!!! i was really dozed...!!!

(If you're a filipino...a much better discription would be " napatameme ako sa tawa nya...!!!)

"umm.-- uhh-- can i ask why are you laughing..??"

"hahahaha--it was --hahaha--it was-- bec--because--hahaha--because they were  funny while running away-- hahaha.."

awwww... she's sooooooo cute...! ^O^

"ahhhhh~ ahaha~haha~ha.... *cough* *cough* ow... I think i'm really gonna be sick..!!"

"lets go... i'll take you to the clinic.. then you can go home and take a rest.. "

WOOOOW!!! i can't.. i can't belive that she's caring for me..!! I'm dreaming am I..:??

my dear eyes and ears.... are you playing  a game or what?? is this really real..???

"ugh~ ahh... okay thanks... ^_^"

"don't worry stupid head.. no prob.. hahaha"

"hahaha... stupid head~" I scratched my head (the back part)

she held my arms .. the way you assist an old man.. but still.. i don't mind...

as long as she holds me... no matter what way.. her hands were warmand smooth..

and it feels good in my arms.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She took me to the clinic and help me sit down on the bed... then she talked to the nurse assiang at this hour..

I quietly stared at her as she was talking to the nurse..

she has a slim body... a really nice body figure that every girl would envy... but then she faced me...

I was startled... I looked down...

"YOU! (she said while skipping)... you're gonna be here for the whole day... miss nurse said that you can go home

if you can because your temperature is very HIGH...! but.. she adviced that you should stay here first then you get your temperature a bit lower than before... and then you can go home.."

She said with sincere and really explained it very well...

she's really cute... isn't she?

maybe there's no problem falling in love with her.

She's nice, smart, kind, pretty, y *blush*, and REALLY REALLY CUTE.!!!!!

"HEY! what are you spacing out to..?? have you heard what i have just said??"

"errrr... nothing! and yes! i heard what you said.. if i can lower my temperature, i can go straight home but if not, i should stay here for a.... night??"

"yeah... that' right... and i also said that i shoul be going back because my class is about to start, and i don't want to explain to the whole class why i'm late because i don't want to start an issue about us... okay??"

"errrr.. YEAH!!! yeah.. you should go now before someone sees us..."

"okay... sooo~~ take care..! get well okay?"

she said making sure that i'll get better....

"o-okay..." i stuttered because she lowered her head to face me and i almost smell her sweet breathe.

"okay... BYE!!!"

she walked out... I saw her running towards the hallway towards the next building...

"Bye... thank you... thank you for being here... for making me fell good everytime... thank you, you saved my life for being such a grumpy.... I know now what i did wrong... and i will make it right... right.. just for YOU... goodbye... temporarily.. goodbye... and thank you... thank you my dear angel.."

with those words i slowly dozed off and fell asleep on the school's clinic.... feeling good.. ^O^

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YO! wazzup wazzup!! i'm the co- author of Kpop_fanatic xD SuJuKiNee!!! YEY!!! well she was the one who made it.. i'm just the one who typed it.. well... i think half of this chappie.. xD well anyways.... hope u guyzzzz enjoy reading it~ well this has been.. SuJuKiNee.. YEY!! and.... haengbokhaseyo yeorabeun.. ANNYEONG!!!