chapter 4- onew....OPPA!!!!!

gotta love that condition...

after the incident with the beast, i really tried my best to avoid them but sometimes..it's really hard especially when you have to go into different rooms to go to class....

sometimes when im going with eun-he ,walking in the hallway going to history class, we sometimes see them especially DOOJOON leaning against the wall near my history class...

you know, sometimes i think theyre really doing it...*grrrr* and they really get on my nerves ! luckily, eun he will always remind me of the deal " I STARTED".....

 

(by the way....ever since the incident with beast ...)

when i always have my break..i always go with onew...because eun he would usually be with michael...'having their time' ...

while with onew...we would have this awkward silence,..maybe its only me but sometimes, I really do think onew avoids me by reading a book...i always try to talk to him out...smiling and sometimes using my aegyos...but he would answer dead end answers...such answers that ends the talk...

i thought onew would be a 'happy friend', just like how we first met and introducted each other, how he made me laugh at how he is...but now~~~~

so~~ I'll try to confront him ..I'll make this how it should have been in the first place...

*at the break..under a tree, onew's reading a book beside me...*

"sup onew??~~~~"

onew just nodded back and went back to reading his book

"hey~~(i even used aegyo!!) i bought 2 chicken sandwiches...~~and i cant eat all of this..mind if you help me??? *eyes glittering-flashing a smile*

"i know what youre trying to do..what do you want??" he said coldly..

hehehehehe.....

"well~~~....you see~~ ..youve been kinda acting weird and strange..and...and...weird and strange--"

"okay..i get it..ive been acting weird and strange around you...sooo000??"

WHAT? what sooo000???

"so?! what do you mean so?! dont you get it?! i feel that youre avoiding me and i dont want that, i want us to be close..like bestfriends like brother and sister..i havnet even seen you smile since we introduced each other..."

i panted after i told him that...and i dont know why im feeling like this! i hate him for avoiding me!

he stood up causing me to look up to him..he glared at me through his glasses, his expression cant be defined, he looks mad, yet he looks like he has something else to say but he cant...

i also stood up...and calmed myself first ..i looked to him in his eyes and tried to say through my eyes that he needs to calm down...and he calmed...

"whatever you need to say or to explain ,just tell me..., you dont need to hide anything from me..as just as i said~..i want us to be close..i know i have no right to know everything about you, what you feel, what you think...im not forcing you to tell me everything..i just..*sigh*...i just want the reason why youre doing this...youre reasons on acting like this at me..i know its only been a few weeks since we met each other..but you're my bestfriend.or that what you are to me..~~"

there was a long and awkward pause....

i feel like crying...---i really do..why am i being like this???

"*sigh..just...go to your class,you'll be late.."

"but..but...--"

hes walking away!!! what should i do??? ottohke!!!!!

"OOOPPAAAAAAA!!!!"

(onew and seo un's mind went like this...whaaaaaaat???!!! mworago???!!!!!)

what did i just say?? or shouted??

(onew cringed on what seo un shouted..no one!! i say no one even seo un,did not expect what she did)

every student that heard her looked and stared at them..fron onew..to seo un..from onew..to seo un..it lasted about 2 minutes before the students walked off and went to their assigned rooms..when everyone was gone

"meet me at the park after class."

i cant do anything..i feel paralyzed....i really really want to cry....

i must meet him in the park after class...what will he say to me? that he doesnt want to be freinds anymore??TT.TT......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi....how about it?? sorry for the bad story..i just feel like making a story and sharing it...i hope some of its parts will be to your liking...thanks for the views....please..i want to hear your comments....

 

THANK YOU!!!