chapter 5- oohh~~so that was it?

gotta love that condition...

im in my last class before end of school...

after end of school...i would be meeting up with onew...

and meeting up with onew,..i think it would be hard..seeing that glare in his eyes..the pain, the hardship...

but i really want to know what his problem is..with me...

"yah! park seo un! waht do you think is the answer at number 5???"

whaat? oh! i forgot! i wasnt paying attention!!!!

"uh--uh...(i lowered my head)..sorry sir..i didnt really read the story sir...mianhe...."

"now class! thats what youll end up if you dont pay attention!!! as for you miss park..stop spacing out!"

im soo0000 gonna kill you one time! you better be ready if i get a highscore in the examinations!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after the bell rang ..i didnt wait for onew to go with me at the park..i dont want that awkwardness going between us....

i went straight to the park..since it was already 4..it was cold!!!!!..and i didnt even bother to bring a coat!

OH MY GOD! what am i gonna do??? i'll freeze while listening to onew!! and i wouldnt be able to focus on his story!!! my gawd!!!

i have no idea how i will survive this!!! i ll just seat at the swing....help me!!! its soo0000 cold!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ONEW's POV..*his first time)

after the bell rang i first went home....since i dont want to carry my things ...why did i even get her to meet me??! what if she'll avoid me after i tell her the truth???

UGH!!!!.....

i am walking down the road nearly at the park..but before i can see the park i felt it was sooo000 cold!!! luckily i brought a coat..but..

what about seo un-ah?? did she even bother to bring a coat? i do hope so..coz she'll freeze to death!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after i saw onew going straigh at me..i felt my heart beat wildly!!!! i cannot breathe and i felt sooo hot! even though its freezing cold!!!

"ugh..h-hi.." he said looking really sad..

"hi.." i tried not to break my voice...

"soooo~, what do you want to know??" he stated with a weakly voice...

i kept a straight face..being ready for what im going to hear..."i want to know everything..."

"then we'll start at the very beginning" he stated very differently from what he was looking a while ago...he looked really ready...

GOOD...

(from this it will all be onew's lines...)

" when i was at my elementary days...i had a bestfriend..a girl..named meeyon...she was so beautiful and really kind...she was the ideal girl of the school..a lot of girls envy her and a lot of boys follow her around...we first met when she transferred here, in korea...she grew up form the states..just like you...then she was assigned to seat beside me at that time, i wasnt this dorky..haha..ha..( i forced an awkward laugh) i was actually known in with my batch of elementary students...i was seated at the very back..so before she could reach me she will go through a lot of girls..there was this one girl...shica,her nickname tred to trip meeyon-ah but meeyon sensed it and put a foot before shica's foot tripping her...afteh meeyon succesfully avoided shica's foot, she smiled at shica...apparently i was looking at her that time...thats when i first fell inlove with her.....when she seated beside me..you can smell her fruitty scent..and she looked like an angel sent from above to down here to do some good deeds...i laughed on how she tried to smile at shica when she was seated..but when shica already turned around, her back facing meeyon, meeyon would go mad at her...hahaha..after that we always became partners in all subjects because we were seatmates...then we became bestfriends...we would always have our own world playing with each other...she had this glasses ( i gave seo un-ah my glasses) she gave me that because she said i would look cute in the glasses,it was her reading glasses,she only uses it maybe 2 times a week, it was rare for her to use it but she really treasures her glasses...she said i should really study hard and be sometimes quiet so i wont go into trouble like the others...at that time i could see her face turning pale and weak..i was wondering that for a long time..she would always look pale and looks like something hurts in her...after that talk we went back to what we used to be...bestfriedns having the time in their life..we wouldnt stop laughing and chatting when we are together so that would be the whole day,because we are always together...but on December 21,2005..i remembered it very clearly..that was the night i realized..i couldnt live without her..i loved her so much that she was a part of my life..so i called her about 7:30 in the evening and told her to meet me in this same park...i confessed to her...i told her i love her soo00 much...but i was taken aback on what she said...

"i also love you jinki....you are the only lee jinki and onew on my life....i wanted to not fall inlove with you coz i know i will also be leaving you someday..i dont want to see you hurt of broken when that day comes...i really thank God for giving me you..you who loved me..who make me smile everyday...whom i get to eat chicken with everyday....i also love you so000 much thats its hard for me to bear...but you have to force yourself to not fall in love with me..coz i will be leaving you someday"

i tried to ask her why she would be leaving me..why would she leave me if we both love each other..but at that time she cried really hard, it was also hurting me seeing her cry like that so i tried to cheer her up...i told her to eat ice cream together since it was her favorite...i ordered her rocky road since she liked it...it had marshmallows in it and chocolate and it was an ice cream....afterwards we went back to the happy friends...i walked her home...but it surprised me that before she could enter, she hugged me tightly maybe for 5 minutes and she let go of me...but she looked in my eyes with her hands in my shoulders...then she kissed my lips very gently..then she ran in the house...the next day i just received the news that she was in the hospital already at the brink of her death, i ran really fast to go to the hospital but i managed to get in time before she died...she told me the reason on why she would be leaving me, it was because she had leukemia and she thanked me for everything and she told me that she loved me..i was crying really hard at her..before she died she smiled at me while holding my hand...and then she left me...~~"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( SEO UNs POV)

when onew was telling his story i couldnt avoid not to smile or cry in his story..when he was telling me the days he had with meeyon he had this cute smile...but whne they were leaving each other he was avoiding his tear from falling down because he would always look up to avoid his tear from falling...i realized i had a lot of common with meeyon..and maybe onew sees her in me...thats why he was avoiding me...from avoiding onew to speak anymore since i can feel his hurt...i summarized everything i can see from his story

"sooo onew...youre avoiding me? because you see meeyon in me??? is that it??"

onew just nodded and broke in tears...

i hugged him letting him cry freely ...then he spoke...

" im sorry seo un-ah....for avoiding you and being cold....i was just..j-just..."

"youre just????"

"im just afraid to fall inlove with you....because if i fall inlove with you..im scared that youll just leave me like she did....i wouldnt be able to cope with that again...."

i was so surprised on what he said....

"onew...i know what meeyon was pointing at...because no one like you should be hurt..youre a special person...no one!!! i say no one should hurt you! and when the time comes that you fell inlove with someone..that someone would have the obligation to always make you happy because i bet that someone wouldnt want to see you hurt...i also dont want you to fall inlove with me because i might also fall inlove with you and someday i know i might hurt you..."

i didnt expect myself to tell onew that i might fall inlove with him..and onew saw that i was just as shocked as him...but i do really mean it...i dont want to see onew being hurt by someone or me, because onew is one of a kind ...

"its okay seo un-ah..i know you only want me to cheer up...and thank you for understanding me.."

"its alright onew-ah...hahaha..can we start again???"

"sure..i would love to...."

onew walked me home....and said goodnight....before i entered the house i saw him walking down our road....i heard him say something..i thought it was a sentence but no!!! he was singing !!! and it was a beautiful melody!!!! i never thought onew would sing great!

i prayed to thank god for everything today..and then i went to dreamland....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its bit of a boring chappy...but i hope youll all like it.......^^