chapter 1- the flight

gotta love that condition...

hi! i am seo-un..this school year i will be attending my 3rd year in highschool..i grew uo here in the states but my family usually goes to philippines or korea for vacation because my mom is a filipina and my dad is a korean..i am the only child so my father is quite a bit overprotective at times..my family is usually called rich, but for me its not rich, we just live a simple life and always being humble..thats why we got a lot of friends..but this year my life would be different. because normally i study in the states..but now i will be transferring to korea..coz my dad has work to do for about 1-2 years..and my dad decided that we would be moving to korea but my mom said she would stay abroad so my mom and dad decided that i should go to korea too so my dad would have someone to take care of him.

and now..im on a plane..drinking  water with a lemon twist and staring at the clouds...

i could not believe whats happening..im thingking of ways on how to spend my highschool years in korea, although i speak fluently in korean i know i can survive..but what will the people think of me?

 

hmmm.....just woke up..w0w! im already here at the house..hmm must have fallen asleep from the flight..w0w..my room is just perfect! its wallpapers are color blue and i have a fluffy bed with fluffy pillows!! wohoo!!! i wish this is the start of a wonderful highschool year here in korea....

 

 

 

(how about the first chapter?? i know its boring ..but i will make it fast so she can meet onew and doojoon!!!) hope youll like it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------