First Trial

Through The Lens

Later he found out that the guy's name was Kim Myungsoo. He's a member of school's photography club and a potential candidate for the club president position,too. he didn't only had the handsome face,he's also talented. He found everything about Myungsoo amusing. The way he talks and walks,the way he hold his camera. Everything was just perfect. Myungsoo quickly became the main reason Sungjong anticipated school. And school became a really lovely place instead a prison with many duties for him (well the cafetaria,to be exact)

It turned out Myungsoo was the type of person that rarely laugh or even smile . This surprised Sungjong and he couldn't believe the fact that Myungsoo once smiled to him, a stranger(he knew it was silly,but he felt somewhat special). Myungsoo usually only hung out with his photography-club friends. He's the popular anti-social guy.

One thing that Sungjong was grateful and proud of was not everyone could have a chance to see Myungsoo's georgeus smile. Most people described Myungsoo as an icy cold person. Some girls even named him 'the ice prince' (he accidentally overheard it one time) But he knew that Myungsoo was more than that. If he was as cold as  what people thought then why did he even bothered to help someone he didn't know?  He wanted to be close to Myungsoo,but Myungsoo didn't participate in any school activities except photography.

And Sungjong was so disappointed beyond words when he knew he had to wait until next year to sign up.

And the day had finally came. He could finally enters the photography club to see his love. The club was held every friday afterschool. And he had bought some "photography-for-dummy" books so he didn't look stupid if (just in case) He could have a conversation with Myungsoo.

Sungjong actually didn't really enjoy photography. His father was a well-known architect and he wanted to be an architect too. He didn't see any connection between his dream job and photography. But for Myungsoo, he was willing to do anything,even if he had to join science club ,if Myungsoo's there,he will be there too(but luckily Myungsoo's not in the science club.)

Friday afterschool, Sungjong rushed himself to photography club room. When he arrived there, The room was already crowded. After everyone arrived,they-lined up and wait for the seniors to arrive. Sungjong stood beside a tall-chubby boy. They traded smile and Sungjong introduced himself . "lee sungjong ibnida "  "hello, I'm Lee sung yeol. But you can call me Yeol" the tall guy replied with a big smile. This guy looked friendly, They were having a little talk when the club door swayed open.

One by one ,the senior members entered the room. Sungjong tried to keep calm ,but his eyes were searching everywhere  for a certain senior member and it must be really obvious.

"em..Sungjong?Are you looking for anyone?" Sungyeol asked,confused.

"n-no,the seniors look cool ,that's all" wow a great reason. Sungjong cursed himself and tried to ignore Sungyeol's weird expression

There he is. Looked as handsome as always. He distanced himself from the other seniors,his face was expressionless,as usual.Sungjong mentally slap himself for staring too long. What if he noticed it? I must have look like a maniac

A senior stepped out ,Sungjong recognized him as woohyun,Myungsoo's bestfriend.

"okay everybody can sit down now." He ordered.After everyone sat down he began again.

"First, let me introduce myself. My name is Nam Woohyun. I'm the vice president of photography club. And this is.." He dragged Myungsoo and continued, "Kim Myungsoo.The president. And the rest are the senior photography members. I'll give them time to introduce themselves one by one. But first, you we're going to distribute a small form you have to fill. This  is to determine your partner for every photography club activities." 

The seniors handed out the forms. Sungjong took his pen an began scanning the questions.

 


PHOTOGRAPHY-CLUB FORM

1.WHAT IS YOUR REASON TO JOIN THE PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB ?

    i want to enlarge my experience in photography,in case the profession i choose in the future requires photography skill.

       (Of course because of L.O.V.E love ! or else why would have i been here?)

2.DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY?

    yes. My father once ask me to work with a photographer to observe his workplace and made a portofolio of his professional designs

      (then he told me to hang the polaroid pictures I took with his friend at his office.I was only 5 back then.Ah happy days..)

3.HAVE YOU EVER WON ANY AWARD RELATED TO PHOTOGRAPHY?

     No. But I got nominated once in 'best photograph' category at my junior high school.

     (thanks to the this fella at my junior high school that allowed me to take picture of his .He did allowed me,didn't he?._.)

4.WHAT CAMERA DO YOU USE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY?NAME THE BRAND AND THE TYPE.

       Canon EOS 550d 

      (this thing cost me a lot of money at my saving,and a lot of tears to persuaded my dad so he could pay the shortfall)

5.HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE YOUR 'STYLE' OF PHOTOGRAPH?

     I don't really enjoy gloomy photograph. I prefer beautiful scenery ,especially living things like bugs,plants,even human (especially this particular human named Kim Myungsoo <3)

 


 

It took around an hour for the seniors to read all the forms and determined who is going to pair with who. After they reached the final desicion, Nam Woohyun stepped out and read the partnership list. Everyone was anxious about who were they going to be with while Sungjong didn't care at all. He didn't have any friend here anyway. All of his friends were dancers. He was too,but sadly there was no Myungsoo at dancing room.

"Lee sungjong.." finally his name was mentioned. He raised his hands "here!"

"okay. You're going to be paired with..Lee Sungyeol."

Sungjong's eyes grew wider. Okay,this is good and weird at the same time. He sat beside Sungyeol .

"whoa it's like we're destined to each other Sungjong-ssi! We're going to be a great partner,okay!" He grinned widely.

 

"okey,it seems that everybody are already in pair. So now let's start our first activity,shall we?"

 

--

 

I'm so sorry for the crappy chapter and the grammar error TT_TT the story will actually begin in the next chapter so please bear with it and click the suscribe button<3