First Meeting

Through The Lens

It was a nice and warm morning. The sun hadn't compeletly rise yet,and the sound of birds chirping was heard all over the place. It was a usual morning. But not for Lee Sungjong.

"Good morning world!Good morning my lovely teddy!" He sang and kissed his abused teddy. Well, that's rare.

Sungjong took a quick bath then went downstair and greet his mother who was cooking at the kitchen. "Good morning eomma!" he yelled and sat at the dining chair .

"Well someone's on the nice mood today. I wonder what's wrong with these sudden changes," Mrs.Lee raised her eyebrow in a funny way,making Sungjong laughed,"eomma you look like those detective I saw on the TV. Of course I'm in a good mood. Today's the first day of new semester! I'm not a junior anymore,and next year your handsome son will graduate and enters a nice college where he will.."

Sungjong's blabber was stopped when his mother cram a toast to his mouth. "Long way to go,kiddo. Now stop talking and eat your breakfast quickly. You don't want to be late at your first day of new semester right? It will leave a bad impression to your new teachers." 

Sungjong finished his toast quickly then pecked her mother's cheek lightly. "good bye eomma!wish your son luck okay!" then he ran to the bus station near his neighbourhood.

The sunlight that morning was calming and delighting. Sungjong smiled and closed his eyes while waiting for the bus, He loved this. How the sunlight dashed his face. He felt like he was showered by  warmth and happiness. Today he's not a junior anymore. Means that he can do what he had always want to do since the first day he arrived to the school.

--

Sungjong sat unpatiently on his seat. His leg keep swaying left and right. He glanced at the clock but the clock turned to be broken. He sniffed. It's a new semester and they didn't even fix the clock ,is it budget reduction or what?

Sungjong almost screamed in joy when the bell rang. He ran straight to the cafetaria,where the seniors were distributing extracurricular  form and brochure . At his school,only middle graders and seniors that can join extracurricular. That's why he's so excited about being a middle grader. His dream will eventually came true today,finally.

He took one form from a senior then went to his friend's table. A stupid grin was plastered on his cute face.

"whoa look who's so excited today." Taemin .

"I see you've taken the extracurricular form,Lee Sungjong.Congratulation. You will finally be on the same club with your prince charming" Kai chimed. Then he and Taemin made a very nasty voice followed by Changjo's hysterical laugh.

"okay,okay. Stop it,all of you. Or I will throw this particular kimchi to your faces" Sungjong threatened. 

"Why?We've grown tired to hear all of your stories about your prince charming. Finally we won't have to hear you nagging about how unfair this school for not letting juniors to take part in any extracurricular and blablabla,right guys?" Kai and Changjo nodded in approval.

"Whatever,I'm not letting anyone ruin my good mood today." He hummed his favourite love song and directed his gaze to his object of admiration,Kim Myungsoo. He was sitting with his bestfriend,discussing about photography,he guessed. 

"Look,he's daydreaming again :c" Kai sighed , then Kai told story about his new computer games but Sungjong ignored him. He didn't even care about the noisy cafetaria . When he looked at Myungsoo,everything else didn't matter. It's just about him,and his little imaginary world when he and Myungsoo were actually intetracting.

soon,Lee Sungjong.soon.

--

a year ago

Sungjong ran like a mad marathon runner. sht,late on his first day of senior high school. He blamed himself for watching too many horror movies last night. He didn't even wear his shoes right, whatever. I have a bus to catch ,he thought.

Luckily he arrived on time. The bus was just about to go. He ran like a mad man and begged for the driver to let him in. The bus driver  took a pity on him and opened the door. He tried to hid his embarassment. not a good way to begin your day,Lee Sungjong.

Arriving at the school didn't have any difference. He didn't know where to go and the hall was so crowded that he can't even move  an inch.He was alone,tired,and his shoelaces were untied.After recieving his textbooks from the office room he headed back to the hall for welcoming ceremony. He walked in hurry because the hall door was about to closed when someone hit him. Sungjong fell backward,his textbooks scattered everywhere,and the person that hit him wasn't even appologize and ran away.

THAT's IT. Sungjong couldn't take it anymore. He collected his textbooks. His hands were trembling and he was close to cry when..

"smile!" click!he heard a sound of camera and standing in front of him,a handsome charming black haired guy with a mesmerizing smile. He stunned at his place and eyes full of confusion. "come on,it's your first day and you already have that gloomy expression?save it for the final tests." His eyes left his camera and he was the most stunning man Sungjong had ever seen. "Once again,okay?smile!" Sungjong can't help but lifted his lips upward. He didn't know why but this guy's smile made him want to smile too. "nah,you look better with a smile" He grinned then left Sungjong speechless at his spot.

Sungjong's face got redder and he lowered his head. he suddenly forgets about every bad luck that happened that day. He can't help but let out a big smile,then stares at the guy's back until he 's out of sight.

 

he found his prince charming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

okey,sorry if it doesn't sound promising or anything like that. I'm trying my best. I have this plot on my head since forever but didn't have a chance to write because I was busy,and it came out like this.ta-da /slaps hard/

please kindly leave comment,and because it's a chaptered story I kinda hope for suscribers too. I promise this will get better ._.)v