First Conversation

Through The Lens

Sungjong soon became longing to attend the photography club. Not just because of Myungsoo( well,that still has the biggest influence,though) but the members were nice. Both juniors and seniors. Not to mention the greasy ball sunbaenim that always hit on him whenever there's a chance avalaible. Sungjong found it pretty funny and entertaining. The activities were fun too. Every week they were given different assignments and sometimes they might even went outside the school. He and Sungyeol sometimes sneaked out to buy ice cream or candy.

Of course,Myungsoo was the eye-candy of this whole photography thing.Sungjong was a little bit disappointed because Myungsoo rarely came to the field and prefer to stay in the club room. Doing you-know-what. But in a very lucky and rare occasion he came outside just to check on the progress and stick to Woohyun. 

And at days like these Sungjong would pointed his camera to Myungsoo's direction,trying hard not to get noticed by the surroundings,and took a few pictures of Myungsoo. Days like these would light his mood and kept his sanity to get through boring days and hardships.

It was the 5th meeting. Sungjong and Sungyeol finished their assignments earlier. They were about to go home when Woohyun approached them.

"Sungjongie,Sungyeollie,can you do me a favor?" Sungjong and Sungyeol exchanged glances. 

"em..sure?What can we do for you sunbaenim?" Sungyeol politely asked.

"I kinda mixed up the absence list with last paperwork" He scratched his head,embarassed.

"Anyway,could you guys go upstair to the club room and take the right absence list ? I can't go and take it myself because I'm the only senior here today.pretty please?" Woohyun practically begged.

"I'm so sorry sunbaenim,but my mom already wait for me at the hall,I already texted her to pick me up earlier." Sungyeol looked guilty.

"It's okay,I can do it myself. You go home Hyung" He curled his lips upward. This few weeks had made him know how strict Sungyeol's mother is. He didn't want Sungyeol to get any trouble. Beside,taking a few list is not a big deal right?

"Are you sure?" Sungyeol still had this guilty expression on his face.

"dead serious hyung,it's alright. few list won't hurt" He convinced him

"Okay,Thankyou Sungjong,I'll make it up to you okay. Bye!" He waved his hand and rushed to the hall

"Okay I guess I should go upstairs now." He climbed the ladder

"Thanks Sungjongie!And make sure you arranged it into the correct order." Woohyun shouted from downstairs. Sungjong sighed and kept climbing

He swang the door open and let out a sigh."okey,now where should we.." His mindless babble stopped when he saw the view in front of him.

Kim Myungsoo. Were asleep. On the couch.

Sungjong slapped his forehead involuntarily. Of course! How could he forget this little detail? Myungsoo must be asleep in here as usual. He trembled a bit and tiptoed to the locker. Trying not to make any sound because it would be really awkward if Myungsoo awake.

He arrived to the locker safely and started scanning the locker. The list could be here somewhere. He  blamed himself once again for not asking Woohyun where he kept the list. Now he had to searched the list that could be located anywhere. And that would definitely produce sound.

He started looking from the bottom. He found some of the absence list . The other must be somewhere up there. He looked up and gritted his teeth. The upper locker was unreachable to him. Height has never been his department. He tiptoed as tall as he could. But still not enough. He tried few more times but the results came out nothing.

In the end he was too tired to lift his leg. Sungjong was really pissed. No wonder Woohyun asked Sungyeol to accompany him. He was so stupid.

Just then He felt a presence behind him and  a hand over his head,reaching the list upon him. He turned around to find Myungsoo in front of him,holding the damn list.

"Is this what you're trying to reach from earlier?" He handed him the list

Sungjong lowered his head in embarassment as he recieved the list. "How long have you been awake?"

"Long enough to see you struggling with the locker." 

Sungjong couldn't be more embarassed than now. His crush had been watching his pathetic effort the whole time. He waited for the sound poof to came out and make him disappear from this awkward situation.

"ah,sorry to wake you up,I didn't know there would be anyone in here" lie. " and Woohyun hyung asked me to bring the list for him" He bit his lower lips unconciously.

"What exactly is your relationship with Woohyun anyway?" He lifted his eyebrow,slightly curious.

"n-nothing,he's just my sunbaenim that's all." Sungjong's eyes widened and he shook his hand.

great,now he might thought that I stole his bestfriend.

"Nevermind. So had you finished your bussiness here?"

"y-yes,I just have to arrange this into the correct order,then i'll be gone. sorry for interrupting"

Sungjong quickly arrange the list with Myungsoo's eyes on him the whole time. He prayed that Myungsoo won't notice the red tint on his face.

"Done,I'll be going now." He lifted the pile of papers. Damn it's pretty heavy. He bewildered and luckily managed to maintain his balance.

" You need a hand on carrying that?" Myungsoo offered a generous opportunity.

"No,it's okay. It's not too heavy" Sungjong refused. He swore he was going to faint anymore minute with Myungsoo.

Myungsoo shrugged. "Okay. Becareful not to trip yourself again,won't you?"

"n-ne. Thankyou." He bowed and went straight away

Sungjong spent his time walking downstair to digested what had just happen. 

He just freaking talked with his prince. He can't help to let out a silly smile but that smile didn't last long when his face suddenly blanked.

eh?Did he just say "trip again"?

 

 


sorry for the short chapter. I'm really,really sleepy now. 

I decided to split this chapter into two because it's too long

and hey,I changed the story poster! I made it myself,crap,i know

I'm still learning. This is the first time i have ever made a poster hehe.

Sorry for the grammatical error,Too sleepy to even double check

Hope you like it and press the suscribe button,I will be updating soon

I'm working on the next fanfic too,hehe,by the way, I just made a tumblr /whoask/