First Conversation:2

Through The Lens

Sungjong walked down the stairs with empty mind. He just couldn't believed of what he just heard. Did Myungsoo really just say "again" ? He didn't talk about the first time they met,did he? Sungjong recalled his first meeting with Myungsoo. That horrible fate that brought them together. It was ages ago, Did Myungsoo really remembered? Did it have any meaning for him?

"no,no,no,stop thinking about that Lee Sungjong!" He stopped and tapped his cheeks numerous time. "gaah!" He screamed in frustation  Lucky there's no one to see his mental breakdown.Sungjong sat on the edge of the rung. He decided to sit for a while to clear his mind .

 

It must not about it right?Beside,Sungjong tripped a lot.and a lot means like ,A LOT.He tripped at the hall,he tripped on the stairs,damn he even tripped on school garden.Myungsoo must had seen one of those unfortunate circumstances.  

Sungjong let out a sad smile. "Yeah that makes sense,don't raise your hope high lee sungjong." He mumbled,then stood up and continued his walk.

Sungjong tried his best to not think about that little incident for the rest of the week. He even tried to avoid the desire to land his eyes on Myungsoo everytime he's around. And it tortured him as hell.Not able to observed his crush like he used to.

He entered the club room with half-heartedly.He looked around to find Sungyeol but he's not spotted anywhere.

Weird.Sungyeol never came late.Punctuality is number one to him,just like what his mother thought him. Sungjong scanned the room once again but he still couldn't spot the tall figure.

Sungjong dug his bag and found his cellphone. He dialed Sungyeol's number but it went to mailbox. He sighed in frustration then tried once again. This time someone picked up. "Yoboseyo" it's sungyeol.

"Hyung!where are you?the club is going to begin in no time,you better hurry"

"Sorry Sungjong.Couldn't make it today. I've got paperwork to finish and the deadline is tomorrow,I'll hand the permission letter tomorrow."

Sungjong's expression darkened. He felt betrayed. "What??Why didn't you tell me?So you're going to let me be alone today??" He almost yelled ,everyone near him startled and look at him with weird expression plastered on their faces. Sungjong couldn't be more embarassed so he lowered his voice."hyung.."

"Ack gotta go Sungjong,teacher's approaching,see you next week?bye!" There,he hung up. "Hyung?.." *silent* "hyung!gaah!" He threw his phone into the bag. Great,now he's alone and partnerless. If only Sungyeol told him that he couldn't make it,he wouldn't have come at all.

Woohyun clapped his hands to gain attention. The room turned silence at seconds. "Okey,listen class.Today's assignment is pretty easy but can be a little tricky if you don't pay attention to my explaination.So you and your partner will go around the school area-going outside the school is not allowed-And take a picture of insects or flowers. Each one of you have to take at least 5 picture, and your partner will have to explain and write about the feeling you tried to capture from the photo. Am I clear?" The the students nodded in unison. "Okay,now chop chop!"

Everyone lined up with their partner,leaving Sungjong to line up alone. "Ah,doing it all alone is not a big deal.I just need to work two times harder than I have too..Damn you lee sungyeol..." he mumbled to himself. As he reached the front line to took the paperwork,Woohyun raised his eyebrow. "Where is your friend,sweety pie?the tall fellas"

"He can't make it today. He got paperwork to do. I guess I'll do this myself." He let out a reassuring smile. "Really?it's not an easy task ,you know? It's difficult if you do it alone." Woohyun sounded concerned."Nah..it's okay," he can do this alone. He can.

"Let me accompany him." Myungsoo came out of nowhere. Woohyun and Sungjong's mouth wide open at the same time,they almost looked like a twin squid. "Well..that's..a generous offer Myungsoo..are you sure?" Woohyun spoke after he regain his conciousness. This is not Myungsoo. He must be invaded by some sort of alien. He tried to held back himself from shouting "Give me back my friend you nasty alien!"

However It took more time for Sungjong to react.And when he finally snapped,the only thing he said was "em.." and "ah.." not helping.

"Better than alone ,right?I got nothing to do,beside.I slept on the last class and now I'm not sleepy at all.Come on." He let out his camera and walked.Sungjong followed him behind,leaving a confused woohyun. "Did that really happen?" He scratched his hair

Sungjong and Myungsoo walked in silent. Sungjong didn't know where Myungsoo take him,and he didn't have enough guts to ask. So he kept silent and enjoy this precious moment.But the silent got too unbearable that Sungjong felt he needed to talk. "Thankyou for helping me." He broke the silence. "Nah,no problem." Myungsoo shrugged. "Where are we going,by the way?" Sungjong tried not to sound curious. He was afraid that Myungsop would get annoyed. "My favourite place in the school,beside photography room club." Made Sungjong's eyebrow raised up a bit. He never knew Myungsoo had any hangout spot beside the room club. But trying not to be a curious , he kept the questions for himself.

They arrived on a narrow corner somewhere behind the school building. This area was rarely used because most of the students prefer the front garden,and here the trees was too high and the mosquitoes were vicious. Sungjong winced. Is this Myungsoo's favourite place in the school?

like,really? He didn't see anything worth captured here and he started to felt itchy. They kept walking until he saw a small wooden ladder. Myungsoo climbed the leader first until he reached the top. Then he turned down to checked on Sungjong. "Well,come up here." Sungjong bit his lower lips. Hesistantly,he tried to climbed too. He was never a fan of climbing. He fell from this type of ladder once and caused him a slight of trauma.

He was already halfway when he lost his grip and almost tripped. Luckily he managed to grip the handle on time before he fell down. "Sungjong!" Myungsoo yelped in horror. Sungjong's heart thumped fast. Well that's scary. He didn't dare to looked up. Myungsoo must have thought he's a coward. So he gathered his strenght and continued climbing. "You're doing great,here," Myungsoo gave his hand,which sungjong gladly welcomed. Myungsoo managed to pull him up and help him stand properly. Sungjong face flushed in bright red as their eyes met.

"Well,this is my favourite place in the school" He gestured his hands as if he's introducing someone.Sungjong turned his head and saw the place in pure amazement.

That place turned out to be a small garden with various coloured flower and a bench in the middle of it. It looked so beautiful that Sungjong felt he was in a scene of fairytale movies. Not to mention the lights and view of tall buildings near the school. And the place was not hot because its surrounded by trees. "Wha..what is this place?"

"This is where the biology teachers breed new flowers species. This place is supposed to be a secret but I found it when I skipped a class to take a nap. This is my nap place during boring classes."

Sungjong let out a small "oh" and started exploring the garden. There were various unknown flower species there. "This is really something." He said in amazement.

"We should start to take pictures now. Or else we're going to be late." Myungsoo suggested. So they began to took pictures,and discussed the meaning of each picture together. Few laughters escaped their lips as they discussed. Talking to Myungsoo is too good to be true. And he liked it.a lot. He wished that time would stop and he would never had to go . But he knew that's impossible. "We should get going now." Myungsoo raised up and went to the ladder.He climbed down the ladder first. Sungjong eyed him until the sight of him disappeared. How he wished that if this was a dream,he didn't have to wake up again.

 

 


small update for you guys! I'm not in the house right now so I can't begin my new fic.crap.

I realized that my vocabulary is really leaking.English is not my first language.can anyone help me with this..-_,-)/

anyway please comment and suscribe ><

 

sincerely,

Lemon.