First Lesson

Through The Lens

Their first assignment was to collect articles about varieties of photography style,and each famous icon.  They were allowed to use the school computer,which Sungjong thought was not necessary. Sungyeol was a pro. Sungjong felt like he was paired with a walking encyclopedia or something. And he thanked God for giving him such a beneficial partner. He was a bit scared too, Sungyeol might reckon of him as a burden ,because he's totally clueless about the assignment. Damn, it never crossed his mind that he should memorize any of these. Reading the photography-for-dummy books gave him enough pain in the .

Thankfully Sungyeol didn't mind at all. He even helped Sungjong on finishing his section. Sungjong sat there like a hopeless puppy while Sungyeol busily copying knowledges in his mind to their paperwork.

"dang!it's finished!" Sungyeol grinned widely and waggled the paper in front of Sungjong's eyes. Compared to his unreadable handwritting, Sungyeol's handwritting was small and neat. It made Sungjong whined.

"eh?what's wrong?" "nothing,you did a great job.Let me collect the paper,wait here okay"

Sungjong raised up from his seat and walked to the senior table. When he realized.

holy mother. I should've bought Sungyeol here.

He totally forgot about Myungsoo's presence . His mind was occupied with the thought of how useless he is. Great,His face was a mess and he will looked miserable in front of his prince.

Not a good impression,Lee Sungjong.

Woohyun lifted up his head , "Is there anything I can help,..." his brow furrowed.

"Sungjong,Lee Sungjong."

"ah!I was going to say that!Is there anything I can help,Sungjongie?" He smiled widely.

Sungjong's face flushed in embarrassement when he heard the nickname Woohyun used. He handed out the paperwork. "I want to collect the assignment,Woohyun-ssi."

"aigo,so cute . You don't have to be formal like that. Just call me Woohyunie,or woohyun hyung,arasseo?" He smiled greasily. He felt like a pair of familiar eyes staring at him,burning his face. And he couldn't be more embarassed. Great,he looked like an total idiot now. He just wanted to ran away from there and  curled up into a ball and disappear.

"ah,ne.." He sounded unsure "woohyun hyung. I'll be leaving now.Thankyou." He turned around and ran into his seat,dramatically.

"aigo that boy is so cute,isn't he Myungie?"

The boy he talked to were,as usual,is in his own world.

Woohyun sighed,"myungieee" he shaked Myungsoo's shoulder harshly and Myungsoo snapped.

"..what?" His eyes blinked in confusion.

"You're daydreaming again.Oh come on,be more enthusiastic,could you?They are our continuer,we wouldn't be here forever,right?"

"I'm trying,woohyun.It's just there's a lot more useful stuffs to think about rather than being here."

"Aish whatever" Woohyun raised his shoulder and walked away.

 

--

The next meeting didn't have any difference,too. Sungjong kept leaning on Sungyeol like a little baby kangaroo. And Sungyeol took a good care of him like a mother should . They were assigned to took picture of the school's environment.

"Sungjong!here!this is a good object to be photographed!" Sungyeol pointed at the cafetaria. It was afterschool and there's only a few people at the cafetaria. But there were litters and rubbishes everywhere,changing the supposedly nice cafetaria into a shelter house's eating room.

"iwh,this is gross. I never went here afterschool. This place is a mess" Sungjong said while observing the surrounding.

"that's why we should documented it! So everyone will be disgusted and tried to keep the cafetaria clean!" 

"Nice thought! Okey I'm definitely in!" Sungjong put out his camera and turned it on. It didn't took a lot of time to adjust it because he had practiced with his father's employee before. 

finally,something that I can do.

He changed the focus , the automatic light,and tried to took a shot.

click!

It worked!Sungjong tried to held his excitement and switch to the gallery to check the photo he just took. But the picture was not there.

"that's weird" he mumbled ,and tried again.

Once again,the image didn't show.

"Sungyeollie" he ran to Sungyeol that was capturing a shot.

"what's wrong,sungjong?"

"would you mind to check what's wrong with my camera? I tried to shot a few times but the image didn't appear at the gallery." He pouted.

"here,let me see." Sungyeol took the camera and tried to figured out what's wrong. After a few minutes struggling,Sungyeol gave up. "sorry,sungjong-ah. This camera series is newer than mine,and different brand also. I can't find out what's wrong. You should ask the senior. I'm sure they know what's wrong"

So Sungjong went to the seniors desk,once again. He didn't know who should he ask,then Woohyun spotted him. "ah!Sungjongie!here!" He waved his hand. Sungjong rolles his eyes to this senior's antique. He went closer to where Woohyun sat.

"what's wrong now?"

"em.. I tried to take picture numerous time but the result didn't come out. Do you mind to check what's wrong?" He spoke shyly.

"here,give me the camera" Sungjong handed out the camera and Woohyun noisily adjusted the camera. His brow furrowed even deeper than yesterday.This was actually a funny situation. Sungjong might have been laughed if the condition was different.

"gah!I gave up. Damn technology!" He tossed the camera to the table. Sungjong frowned a bit. That camera worthed more than his life!

Just after that,Woohyun's expression grew brighter. Sungjong eyed him in confusion.

"Sungjongie,I might not be able to help you,but I know someone who can,come on!" He dragged Sungjong  to the photography room. "Myungie!Myungie!" He yelled.

Sungjong gulped.This can't be happening.

Myungsoo fell asleep on the couch,hands holding his camera. That was the most beautiful view Sungjong ever seen. He felt his face heated up and he tried to act normal. 

"I know he would be here!Aish this kid,always fell asleep!" He kneeled down and shook Myungsoo's body. 

"wake up!wake up!There's a fire !We gotta get out!" 

Myungsoo shifted and slowly arised from the couch. His eyes were still closed.He rubbed his eyes and yawned. 

"what?" He asked in annoyance after fully regain his conciousness. He didn't realize that Woohyun brought someone until then.

"What going on?" His face looked more confuse. And quietly Sungjong hid himself behind Woohyun's back. This is too sudden,and too embarassing.

"There's something wrong with this boy's camera. I couldn't figure out what. Since you know camera more than anyone else, I suppossed you know why." Woohyun explained the situation.

"Let me take a look." He took Sungjong's camera and pressed some buttons and others.

"Ah,you didn't turn on the auto save. In this new type of camera,the auto save is not automatically .Here,try again" He gave Sungjong the camera. Sungjong's mind was completely blank. Luckily he snapped on the right time and took the camera.

He tried to take the picture once again.He aimed to shot the sunview,with a little figure of Myungsoo in it. 

click!

He checked the gallery and there the pictures are.

"it worked!" He can't help to smile widely.Finally!

"Thankyou!I guess I should be going now." He bowed to both Woohyun and Myungsoo,then walked out of the class,trying to find Sungyeol. With a big grin plastered on his face. He definitely wouldnot wipe his camera ever,no matter what.

 

--

Myungsoo watched as Sungjong walk out of the class and disappear. his lips lifted upward,forming a little,almost unoticable smile.

"Ah,that little sparkly spirit" He shouted in amazement,then turned to his best-friend.

"Myungsoo."

"hm?"

"You smiled."

"what?"

"You just freaking smiled!What have I missed!?Why are you smiling?It's not because of your stupid camera right?You didn't shoot anything right now!Tell me!Why did you smile??" Woohyun asked in eager. It's super rare to see his best-friend's smile. As far as he knew,only his lame jokes and Myungsoo's camera that can make him smile like that. 

"Is this because of.."

Myungsoo smacked his arm. "AW!WHAT WAS THAT FOR??"

"That's to make you shut up and stayed out of my bussiness."

 

 


ta-da.sorry for my cappy grammar. I promise you.I'm trying my best .__.)

I'll be in a hiatus until next week. I promised you i'll be back with more chappies and new stories

So please be patient,comment,and suscribe <3