Chapter 2

Even If It's Hurt

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yeah Minnie, usual place but u have to pick me up before that because u know how environmentally I am, so I support carpooling campaign”

The bathroom door in our room squeak open revealing my hot husband with only a white clean towel covering his lower part, making me blush seeing his state right now. Slowly, instead of walking towards our walk-in closet, he makes his way to me, placing a small kiss on my forehead.

“Ok Min, see u later, bye”

“Didn’t know u will still blushing like that every time u see me half ”

He is now facing his wardrobe full of clothes, thinking on what color to wear for today. I quickly assist him by grabbing a nicely ironed baby blue colored shirt matching with a dark blue slack and a checkered maroon neck tie.

“U really can’t help but to tease me every single day, right dear?” I spoke while help him wearing the neck tie. He grins and pinch my left cheek “U know that is the way I show my affection towards u, hun” and I smile; practically melt at the choice of the nickname.

Heading to the front door in sending him off to work, we walk hand in hand, treasuring our time before departs attending a busy life called work.

“I’m going out with Sungmin today meeting one of our potential clients”

“I know, u had tell me yesterday” looking into my eyes after give a peck on both of my cheeks “but remember, no touching, no flirting, just don’t be too intimate”

I look back dearly into his eyes, finding a kind of warning look but it change when I said

“Our client is a GIRL, baby” both of us burst into a fit laughing after my comment

He keeps staring at me with his lovely gaze, then placing his lips gently on mine, leaving a lingering kiss there. “U should go, u are probably late for your appointment with dad this morning” I suggest when he seems to not have any intention in pulling away from the kiss. He closes his eyes while breathing deeply, “I wonder what drug u put on your lips until I become addicted to it each seconds pass”

Cheesy.

“Be safe and take care, send my regards to Sungmin, and text or call me if u needs anything” I nodded while watching him get into the car. Once he starts the engine, he lowers the windows “I love u baby” and throw a flying kiss. I just chuckle at his childish behavior and watch until the car disappears from my sight.

Hyukjae works with his father’s company of import-export trading which is one of the biggest and important companies in Seoul. He is now practically under a training for being the next CEO of the company since he is the only heir in the family.

While me, I involve in somewhat like business sector, which specifically make money through online business that sell mostly a DIY or handmade products. Together with Sungmin, my bestie since high school, we start the business from nothing in basic until what we had today. To be honest, Sungmin contribute more into this business since she is a creative person compared to me, but due to my degree in business, I agree to collaborate with her in this kind of new industry.

Basically, I do my work in our house since the business is online which make me easier in balancing my duty as a wife and also towards my other commitment. However, in some case or occasion, like today, I am required to be out of the house in meeting potential client since me and Minnie decided to take one step ahead for our business.

A horn from a pink car at the front yard startled me from my thought. Knowing that Minnie had arrived, I wear a pair of wedges that was given by Hyukaje on my birthday, feeling more confident, and walk to the door, then close and lock it.

“Wow, hey there pretty, how come u manages to look gorgeous every time I see u? No wonder Hyukjae falls for u”

 Sungmin like to praise me ever since we first met in high school, I don’t really know what it is in me that she find pretty in her eyes.

“Oh, cut it Minnie, we have an important appointment to go, I have to be sane throughout the meeting but u know that if u keep teasing me like this, I can no longer think wisely” I reply with a tint pink of blush on my face.

Minnie just laughs at my response, saying that ‘can’t believe that I am a married woman but act like a college girl when thinking about her crush’

College, there is when I met my other half. Bumping into a broad chest while rushing into History class on one particular day that fated us to be as a lawfully wedded husband and wife today. I still remember how my books scattered on the floor, a hand helped in collecting and gathered the books, which then the incident occurred. His finger lightly brushed on my skin, sending an electric jolt through my entire body, and I bet he also felt the same as he looked up from the books straight to my eyes, making my heart beat rapidly.

Smiling to myself at the memory left unnoticed by my bestie, “Thinking of your handsome husband?” she keep teasing me in the car ride until we reach our destination, making my face tainted with pink blush even though I didn’t really apply blusher this morning.

 

We reach already, pray for the best for us, love u <3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~