Chapter 1

Even If It's Hurt

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The sound of sizzling from the frying pan accompanied by the smell of bitterness from the coffee filling in the air, surprisingly making breakfast can made me this happy.

Feeling a pair of an arm sneak into my waist from behind and whispering “morning” into my ear in such of seducing way, I can’t be any happier than this. After replying “morning to you too” to the man that I dear so much in my life after my father and giving a peck on his lips, I have to continue my work while in his embrace, refusing to let me go until he gets his morning kiss, and I just realized how much I pampered this man.

Turning my body to face him, I can clearly see a pout his giving me as he already now that I will give in no matter what. A small giggle left my mouth before I slightly tip toes leaning towards him and place a chaste kiss on his lip, and soon his hands moved to cup my face in a tender and gentle manner to deepen the kiss.

We broke apart after the breathless kiss, smiling towards each other, feeling warm and contented. He engulfs me in a loving hug making me feel like the luckiest woman in the entire universe. Placing a light kisses on my temple while murmuring ‘I love u’ thousand times, he really knows how to make my day.

A burned smell seeping into my nasal bring me to the current time, remembering the neglected bacons and sausages in the pan I quickly push myself from the comfortable hug and practically hurrying myself to tend our supposedly American style breakfast.

I heard a chuckle followed by a dragging sound from the chair in our small yet homey kitchen,

“Need a hand honey?” his sweet voice ringing in my ear

“Yes, please. Help me to set up the table”

He gladly lends a hand with the cutlery and makes the table as presentable for our breakfast theme today. We have our breakfast together while chatting and sometime laughing here and there, all I can say is we really enjoy and spend our quality moment with each other presence.

Since it is Sunday, which means a day-off from other activity of works and business, usually we will do some gardening, cleaning or as simple as cuddling in each other embraces while watching some romantic movies or dramas on our LCD TV.

I am happy this man is my husband, and I am not regretting my decision in agreeing married to this man few months ago after he proposed to me in a very gentlemen way, and I can’t really forget that event.

“….Hae baby, you are spacing out again. Tell me what is it that u have been thinking in your cute head until u ignore your handsome hubby huh?” pulling me to sit on his lap

“My head is not cute Hyukkie” I pinch his pointed nose; this man is perfect “I love you” and I kiss his plump lips, expressing my gratitude and love. He eagerly reply back while smiling in the kiss “and I love you more my cute wifey”

I can’t ask for more in my life, having him as mine, knowing his everything including his flaws, I silently thanks to God for giving me a man that care for more and most importantly, love me at all cost.

 “Oh, it is half past seven already, your favorite show is starting soon, lets cuddle in the couch while watching it, shall we?” I nodded my head with a big smile on my face as to response, and he instantly lift me from the floor, scoop me in his strong arms, carrying me bridal style. “Off to the couch!!” he happily announced before walking towards our living room.  

Really, I am blessed. On our wedding day, we had seal our promised to love and taking care of each other in front of the priest and hundreds of people including our families, but I secretly vowed to myself that I will always love this man, Lee Hyukjae even in the worst condition, till my last breath leaving my body.

Saranghae, my lovely husband.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: the first chapter as I promised yesterday, comment please, it will really help and motivated me^^~