Chapter 5

Even If It's Hurt

A/N: I really really need help from all of u dear my reader, please responds to the poll at the end. It is about this story, so I need the answer and give me some feedback about it, thanks dearies <3

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A sudden nudge on my left side startle me, at the same time bring me back to the reality, which right now I am practically sitting in our hang out place, a coffee shop that ran by one of our closest friend, Ryeowook.

“Are u sure u are okay, Hae? U have been spacing a lot recently, no, since two weeks ago, what is it that bugging your mind?”

Sungmin who had been sitting beside me the entire time decide to ask me the exact same question which she had been asked since two weeks ago, probably second day after the family bonding with Hyukjae’s. She looks at me with her infamous skeptical stare whenever she doubts something about me.

I give her a small smile, nodding my head a little bit

“I’m fine, Minnie, nothing to worry, it’s just the summer heat that makes me tired lately”

Told you that Sungmin is a persistence person, she would keep on asking and pestering me until she is satisfied with the answer, or in other option, when she thinks that the reason or answer is logic according to her bunny mind.

So, now, she still keeps her intense stare to me, not believing any single detail what I just told her. Well, I really can’t lie to her, she is my bestie, known me for almost half year of my life, and she can actually read every expression on my face.

“Tired u says? Summer heat, Hae? Really? Or…”

Her words left hanging in the air as her gaze slowly left my eyes, and I can see that her eyes level stop at my lower body part. Is it my tummy?

“Are u probably carrying another one in your body? Because truthfully, I never seen u behave like this before, maybe it is one of the mood swings”

And I can’t help but chuckle at her statement, is she being serious here?

“Minnie, u know if that really happen, u will be the first person I break the news, ermm, possibly the second after I tell Hyukjae, but Cho Sungmin…”

I drape my left hand on her shoulder, slightly pulling her towards me so that I can whisper to her

“Did u forget that we, me and Hyukjae never done ‘it’ before, so how come I can get pregnant, my dearie friend?” A gasp left and she quickly palmed it with both hands.

Yup, although I have been married to Hyukjae for almost a year, and we also had been dated for 3 years before our marriage, yet we never done ‘it’. As I said before that I am the most happiest woman in the entire universe since I have a husband that really understand me well, he never force me into something that I feel uncomfortable with, in fact, he is the one who always there to support me, everywhere, every time, whenever I need it. He also never questioning me, never judge me, he is really a perfect husband. Seriously though, until today, at this moment, I don’t know as to why we never done ‘it’ yet, I guess I’m not ready, or because I want it to become the most precious memory I ever had in my life, or because I simply want it to be special.

“Hey ladies, how was the food? I’m really sorry I can’t entertain u guys, I don’t know why there are so many customers today, perhaps both of u brings luck to my cafe” Ryeowook that suddenly appear from the kitchen wearing a nicely printed apron, greet us at one of the corner spot in her café.

This café, namely as “Hendel & Gretel” is actually run by Ryeowook’s family-in-law since 2 years ago. Ryeowook or her nickname, Wookie married to Yesung 5 months before me and Hyukjae’s wedding. Wookie really love cooking and all about baking, sometime mommy went to baking class or learning something new from her. Sungmin and I befriend with Ryeowook during our so called “girls day out” some years ago in an incident at a shopping mall and we naturally grow close to each other by the end of the day.

I silently thanking Ryeowook for her right and precise timing, because I really don’t feel like talking much further about that matter with Sungmin at this moment.

“Oh Wookie, we clearly understand that, u don’t have to being all fussy about that. Yeah, I guess we really do bring luck to your café” I immediately response to her, while Minnie still in her shock expression, sitting tensely beside me. Ryeowook stifles her laugh by palming before her eyes fell on Minnie.

Clearing my throat a little bit, desperately trying to gain both of the girls attention to me since a worry Ryeowook, plus a speechless Sungmin is not a good combination, in this case as talking about my private and personal matter.

“So Wookie, I never seen this croissants before, and I think I also didn’t see it in the menu either, is it a new pastry that u try to learn like 6 months ago? Sincerely, from my opinion, it is really delicious and wonderful, right Minnie?” nudging Minnie with my elbow soon after I finish the question. Startle with my action, she answered after much stuttering

“Huh? Ye-ye-yeahh, it is..it is..how to say…awesome! Yeah, yeah, jjang!” raising both of her thumb as a support of her statement

Of course there is a doubt written all over Wookie’s face, but soon enough it is replace with a big smile and happy expression, maybe convince and satisfied with Minnie’s double thumbs up.

“Gosh! I really hate u guys, I’m not mastered yet in making those croissants nevertheless u love to praise me to such extend, it is just my first attempt and since both of u decided to visit our café, I want some opinion before I add it in our menu. But, I think I just got the answer now, thanks”

I found myself being engulf into a loving friendly hug as Wookie suddenly pull me and Minnie into her embrace. As soon as she release us, I remember something which bring a smile on my face, he surely gonna love it.

“By the way Wookie, since this master piece of yours is the limited edition in this time being, I would like to take it home for Hyukkie, he loves anything sweet, especially strawberry flavor, and this pastry is a right choice. So, can I?”

“U don’t have to ask Hae, the answer is definitely a big yes. Wait here while I go pack it nicely for your dear husband, ok?”

Nodding my head a bit with a smile grazing on my lips, watching Wookie swalking back into the kitchen

“Oh, Hae. Actually, u don’t need the croissants or something sweet, because u, yourself is already sweet”

My cheeks immediately tainted with a light shade of red color, feeling embarrass and shy at the same time due to Wookie’s sentence and possibly her winks too.

Hence, at that exact second, I decided that I should stop being childish and paranoid, thinking and taking Hyukjae’s sister words weeks ago as a serious matter. She probably wants to test how much and deep my love towards her brother, as he is the only sibling that she has, resulting her becomes this possessive.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: So, because I get some readers that doesn't want an intimate moment of Eunhae in this story, but, I guess I will go with the poll result, fair enough right?