Chapter 11

7 Years of Love

 

He sighed for the umpteenth time. Yesung or known by his worker as Kim sajangnim is currently staring at a resignation letter his secretary gave him few hours ago. She stated that she will be moving to Europe to follow her new husband thus not be able to serve him any longer. It’s a shame really. He likes to work with her. She was able to work with yesung without any problem rise.

Now that he is in need of a new worker, yesung didn’t know where to find any. He decided to think about it later because he has lots of things to handle at the moment. Few minutes had passed and he heard a knock on the door.

‘Come in’

‘honey!’, he heard a familiar voice and immediately look up from the paper he’s been reading. ‘wookie!’, seeing the face of his beloved somehow make him forget all his problem. ‘what are you doing here baby?’

‘I just stop by at your office to give your phone back. You left it at the café just now so I wanted to give you,’ ryeowook said. She walks towards her husband and hug him from behind.

Being yesung’s wife for 8 years makes ryeowook know him inside out. She knew when her husband seems to have a problem or when he is happy.

Now the man looks troubled and she want to know what has been bordering him. ‘What’s wrong? Care to tell me?’

He sighed, ‘Yuri is quitting and I don’t know who could replace her.’

‘Why did she quit?

‘She will move to Europe to follow her husband and I really need any help that I could get right now. The company is dealing with a new project and we just lost one person to help ease the problem.’

They both fell silent for a moment when suddenly ryeowook spoke ‘How about kyuhyun?’

‘Kyu?’

Ryeowook nodded and continued, ‘You could ask her to work with you as your secretary.’

Yesung frowned at his wife, ‘But kyu already has a job back in New York. I can’t easily ask her to quit her job and come back to Seoul.’

‘Why not?’ she whines. ‘Come on you and I know that we want kyu to come back and stay in Seoul again.’

Yesung rub his face, thinking about the possibilities of their youngest friend to agree, ‘Do you think she will agree? You know why she went to New York. If she stays here, she will be seeing siwon more often and I don’t want her to be miserable again.’

‘From what I heard from heechul unnie, they both have been going out together again,’ she confesses to her husband. ‘Although I’m not sure as a friend or more than that.’

‘What?! When did you hear about this?’ yesung looks at his wife who now is sitting on the couch infront of him. He stands up and walks to sit beside her.

‘Err few weeks ago,’ ryeowook guiltily said while looking at her husband.

‘And you didn’t tell me because?’ he ask.

‘I forgot?’ she helpfully said and grinning seeing her husband face.

Yesung could only shake his head.

 

Leeteuk’s office

 

Leeteuk is currently working on a new proposal in his office when he heard a knock on the door. He just came back into the office 3 days ago and he has a lot of things to do and documents to sign. He really wouldn’t appreciate it if someone would just come and burst through the door when he….

‘oppa!’

Too late

He didn’t even need to look up to know who the voice belong to. Apparently, kyuhyun still have the habit to shock someone with her loud voice.

‘oppa!’, kyuhyun said while pouting at said brother. She came to ask leeteuk to accompany her doing some shopping and to have lunch together. Not only that, kyuhyun has also lower her ego to apologized but leeteuk seems to ignore her. 

‘kyuhyun what are you doing here?’

I want to have lunch with you of course. And I think we could go shopping together,’ the younger said.

‘kyu I’m busy. Why didn’t you have lunch with heechul. I’m sure she’s free and would be more than happy to go shopping with you.’ Leeteuk said now standing next to her.

‘You didn’t want to have lunch with me?’ she asks. Her eyes almost b with tears and she pout her lips. She knows leeteuk wouldn’t say no when she did this.

‘Alright alright. Stop making that face.’

They went lunch at a café near leeteuk’s office. Kyuhyun had apologized to him and leeteuk being the good oppa he is, forgive her. After that, they went to Seoul Shopping Mall and of course leeteuk being the one who’s paying.

 

Next Day

 

Kyuhyun had promised changmin to come with him and his sister, Sooyeon, to try out her wedding gown. So here they are, in a boutique that place in the middle of Seoul. This boutique had so many wedding dresses from modern to Victorian style.

They have been here for 4 hours already and had tried more than 10 dresses but nothing seems to satisfied sooyeon.

The girl is currently try out her 11th dress and both changmin and kyuhyun is looking through the row of dresses that might looks suitable on her  – she might needed it again -

Changmin is admiring the white sleeveless dress when he caught sight of someone he didn’t expect to see right now.

There he is, looking handsome in his suit; Choi Siwon is sitting in a café across the street probably waiting for a client. Seems like the man become aware of an intense stare and look up from his phone. He caught changmin’s gaze at him and returns it with a questioning look.

Suddenly changmin saw the change of look from confusion to anger on the man’s face.

Eh what’s wrong with him?

The younger saw siwon was looking at his back, so he turns around and widen his eyes comically when he saw kyuhyun adorably fitting a dress infront of a mirror, back facing him.

Suddenly a devious plan form in his mind.

He turn back to face siwon - knowing the man is still there – and give him an innocent smile that siwon know more than anyone else it is fake.

Changmin walk to kyuhyun and stand behind her.

‘The dress suits you’ and successfully kyuhyun blush. Changmin know by now that siwon is probably fuming at the café.

And he was right.

Siwon just stormed out of the café after throwing daggers at changmin and leaving some cash on the table. The man went inside his car and drove off too fast that changmin sure would earn him a ticket.

 

Siwon p.o.v

 

What the hell are they doing in there? And why is kyuhyun try out those dresses? Don’t tell me that they were getting ….

No no it can’t be! Kyuhyun said changmin is just a friend!

Arghhh this!!

I have to find out.

 


 

i am so sorry for taking a looooonng time to update but yeah i'm busy with school and all.

i'm so sorry and i hope you enjoy the short update :)