Chapter 4

The Final One.

September 2009, nearing the end of my 2nd year in secondary school. At this point, even though we were still in the same class, my feelings for Lee Gi Kwang had completely faded away.

And it was at this point that I met the second boy, Yoon Doo Joon.

Doo Joon was older then me by 4 years. Up to this date, he is by far the oldest boy I dated. 

I have always loved anime and was always interested in cosplay. I joined my first ever cosplay group. I didn't really interact with the members at first, since we were only communicating online. I was only close to the leader of my group, Onew. When he first asked be to join them at their outing to by materials, I hesitated, scared to meet new people but I eventually gave in and joined them.

It was the first time I met Doo Joon. He immediately caught my eye with his boyish good looks. He had a mature face but his personality was another story.

He talked to me a lot and helped me blend in with the group. I eventually opened up to them, all thanks to him. Every outing after that, we would furstrate our fellow members by playing pranks on them. 

Playfulness aside, he was a really caring guy. I grew up as the oldest sibling in my family and I always wanted an older brother who would care for me and he did. He listened to all my problems and adviced me accordingly. He was both my listening ear and shoulder to cry on. He was the brother I never had.

And eventually, I fell for him. 

After every outing, Doo Joon would always send me home no matter how tired I was. I enjoyed leaning on his shoulder on the train rides home. No words had to be exchange, it was so blissful.

Once again rumors began popping up. This time, in the cosplay group about me and Doo Joon. Oh, did I mention I started growing out that short hair of mine? Cosplay influenced me to start dressing up instead of my usual jeans and shirts. Also, it was cause of Doo Joon that I wanted to be more... feminine. 

"Neh~ Soo Yun ah~"

"Hmmm?" I snapped out of my daydream. I was hanging out at Starbucks with the girls from my cosplay group after shopping for some cosplay materials.

"What do you think of Doo Joon oppa?"

I choked on my drink and immediately spat it all out which luckily all the girls managed to avoid. Cho Rong patted my back and I coughed as the rest of the girls laughed. "Woah~ Calm down girl!"

"Sorry!" I wiped my mouth as small coughs escaped from my throat. "Doo Joon? Why?"

"Just answer the question!" For some reason, Bo Mi and the rest of the girls looked really, REALLY excited.

"Well..." I rubbed my chin with my thumb and index finger, in deep thought. Doo Joon eh? "He's really nice to me. And he's good looking. I enjoy pranking everyone with him."

"Ooo~" All of them started squealing as I stared at them, confused.

"Why the sudden question anyway?" I asked as I took another sip of my latte.

"We think that he likes you!"

And once again, I spat my coffee out. However, I had a casualty this time as I soiled Na Eun's floral skirt. "Eeek!"

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" I began freaking out and using all my tissue to rub at the stain, as if that will help! Doo Joon likes me...?

"It's ok..." Na Eun pouted, clearly upset. "You should try it out!"

"Try WHAT out?" I eyed her suspiciously. 

"You know, dating Doo Joon!" The rest of the girls started joining in trying to convince me to get together with him and they were invading my personal space! All of them were practically in my face!

"OK STOPPPP!" I shouted pushing them back. "Look, if anything happens, you guys will be the first to know, ok?"

"Ok!" The choroused in unision. The topic slowly began to change but I spent the rest of the coffee session thinking about their words. 

Yoon Doo Joon and Lai Soo Yun? Sounds good.

----------------------------------------------------------

A few days after chatting with the girls, I was once again having my nightly chat sessions with Doo Joon on MSN. To be honest, I never thought I would confess to a boy ever again, especially after what happened with Gi Kwang but the girls' words just... gave me courage.

Soo Yun (4:20PM) Doo Joon oppa, can I ask you something?

Doo Joon (4:20PM) Yeah, what's up?

I took a deep breath.

Soo Yun (4:21PM) I like you! Will you be my boyfriend???