There's more to it

This is me

I bent down on the floor, picking up scraps of paper and wrappers. After spending every night with her, the house definitely needs more cleaning. Since she has school, it is left for me to do. Not something for me, but for her, everything is worth it. Tossing the trash in the plastic bag hanging on the door, I leaned down, reaching under her bed, only just realising how messy it is after moving in not long ago. Finally touching, what I assume was a cardboard folder I dragged it out from under the bed. It was an old documentary folder with ripped corners and dust all over it. Having nothing better to do other than cleaning, I looped the white string around the circular plastic until it was fully unwrapped. Opening the flap, I stuck my hand inside and pulled out a few sheets of paper, stapled together. At the front, it read ‘DNA Diagnostic Centre’. Travelling down the page, my eyes were attracted to the name of the patient. ‘Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul’. My real name, printed in bold letters. Skipping straight to the results I started speed reading through the information before seeing something outrageously malicious.

 

Teeragiat Horvejkul

 

Relationship: Father and son

 

 

 

Yenjit Horvejkul

 

Relationship: Mother and son

 

Air was pressuring down my throat as I could tell my face was scrunching up. I see no hope inside me. Everything was ending up at the opposite side. Shattered and destroyed. I have no urge to read on, but I know I need to find answers. Just right below, I saw it. Her name.

 

Victoria Horvejkul

 

Relationship: Brother and sister

 

My knees immediately got stabbed to the floor. I firmly pinched myself on the thigh making sure I’m not dreaming. My hands were shaking and air was trapped inside. The atmosphere was silent and dead. My mind was black, without any living organism and my chest felt like it was being smacked with a chair. Way worse than what GD did to me before. The one and only prospect left was taken from me. It is like being hit by lightning or being ran over by a car. Not even realising the report had slipped from my sweaty hands; I bowed my head down taking another look to actually confirm which I beg for God to make it a mirage or a hallucination. ‘Brother and sister’.

As I lost the battle, tears burst out of my tired eyes. All that I had is now upside down. I cannot cross this line. I only live for her. I crawled over to the couch where my backpack was. I stuck my hand inside, taking out the long abandoned black pistol. I turned it around, and held it against the side of my head. I haven’t had an actual goodbye to her, but I don’t know if I can say anything now. Eyelids fell shut; I gave my last energy to my unsteady hand. A breath in as I pressed down, the tantrum echoed through the house. I was instantly pinned to the ground whilst my head corrupted. Knowing this is not just a black out, I released everything and rested in mind.

 

The End

-----------------------------------------------------

Yay! it let me post the photo! .....finally.....so yeah thats it. Hope you guys liked it and please comment and subscribe! ^^