No Pain

This is me

She quickly ran down the stairs, skipping every second step. She was certain that I would be standing there or waiting in the car. Parading over, she threw her arms around my neck and pushed her soft lips against mine. Tracing my hands around her bony hips, I took a breath in. Somehow, moments of life are becoming even more blissful than I thought. I was given what I didn’t deserve. The incident was still on my mind which is unexpectedly fading away like fog departing from the atmosphere. I presumed this was destiny and how my life is shaped.

‘How were your classes today?’, I asked after pulling away.

‘Ah boring of course!’, She is always so childish. Just like a teenager with the mind of a kid. More creative than hardworking or serious.

‘Okay, no more boredom for you, get in’, I teased although at least it made her smile. It’s just all I wanted. A faithful smile from her. After climbing into the car, we drove off in a flash.

 

 

The air was fresh and the waves calmly crashed against the shore. The sky was a pretty orange and her face looked more tanned.

‘Will we always be like this?’, she asked, while we were in a protective embrace.

‘Why would you ask that?’,

‘I don’t know if I’m dreaming or not. I have a feeling that I’m going to wake up in any second and everything will be gone’, her eyes looked desperate as she bit her rosy lips.

‘I promise, we will never be apart’, she smiled sweetly and kissed me on the cheek. I will do anything for us and I will never break a promise.

_________________________________________________

Another random chapter :P