Confession kiss

There's A Reason Behind Every Action

7/31/14: 

I don't know where I'm going with this story anymore. So many ideas but don't know which one to use... well hope you guys enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

____ POV:

"Noona? Noona!" Minho shook me waking me from a nightmare. "What's wrong noona?"

I shook my head with a slight smile. "Nothing baby. Go get ready for school."

"Okay" he walk out of my room and slowly close the door like he knew something was wrong.

I brought my knees up to my chest and rest my head on my arms. Letting out a sigh, I thought about what I did until now. *Shouldn't I stop already? It's wrong to tell Minho not to do something but I do it? It's disgusting... but if I tell him, would he hate me? Feel disgusted? I don't know.* I shook my head, "no matter what happens, I'll let it happen. Until then, I'll fix myself."

I quickly got ready for school and prepared breakfast. Dropping Minho off at his classroom I started walking towards school. 

"____!" I look around to see Yuki waving at me.

"What are you doing over here? Don't you live that way?" Yuki pointed in front of me.

"Yeah, I was dropping someone off."

"Someone?"

"Yeah, actually... If you want to come over to my house later, I can actually introduce you."

"You're inviting me to your house?"

"You don't want to come? You don't have to" I shrug.

"Of course I do" Yuki clap excited.

"Don't need to be so ecited. My house isn't all that" I chuckle. "That's okay right Simon?" I question with a smile as his words from the night before ran through my head.

"You won't take her to anywhere weird will you?" Simon narrow his eyes at me.

"No, she's just going to my house, where there is a strip club and weird things happening. You know, that's the way every house is" I reply sarcastically.

Simon glare at me. "Tch, you are such a trouble maker. If Yuki turns out like you-"

"No need to put up the mean act Simon. Yesterday you already told me your okay with me hanging around Yuki" I blurted.

"What?" Simon looks at Yuki who nodded. He turn to Daniel who shrugs with a chuckle. Simon kept his calm but I can see that he's panicking on the inside.

"If you think your words will hurt me, keep trying. Maybe one day they'll actually get to me. Until then, I'll continue to hang around Yuki" I grin in victory. "So today, Yuki it's your choice to show up at my house or not."

Yuki POV:

"If she's coming then I'm coming too" Simon turn his stare away from ____.

"Why?" I ask in a boring tone.

"Because, if anything happens, I'll be there to witness it" Simon reply.

"Wow... Ummm... I see you in a whole new different light. If you're really that worried about Yuki then you can come along." ____ said.

"No fair, why does Simon get to go to your house? He's he one who hates you most" Jisu complain and everyone nodded in agreement.

"I should just go by myself" I smile.

"No, what if something happens on the way there?" Simon protest.

"Then I'll call you? That's what a phone's for, right? If that's not enough, then Daniel could accompany me" I grin having little scenarios running in my head.

____ shot me a hard stare. "What are you saying? Everyone is welcome to my house. You can all come." She pull me aside, "What are you doing?"

"What? You could have alone time with Daniel" I shrug innocently.

____ sigh, "Thanks Yuki, but please, don't play Cupid. Let's just let things happen by itself."

"But that means, there is a chance that you and Daniel won't get together. ____, I want to help you."

"I know, if it happens that we're just going to be friends forever, then, that's just my fate. I wouldn't be happy even if I get with Daniel now" she said staring into space.

"Why?"

In a depressed tone she reply, "It's something I can't tell you right now. Well, it's better if you don't know."

*As expected. I know we just became friends. It's not like she can tell me everything openly.*

She quickly change her mood with a lively smile. "Let's go to class."

*I don't know what's really happening but it seems like... even though she's smiling... I can sense something wrong. It's like she can deceive everyone with that smile except me. What does that mean? Or maybe I'm just thinking too much.*

Throughout the day I couldn't focus in class from all the smiles she threw out like nothing can hurt her in this world. 

"Yuki? Hello~?" ____ broke me out of my thoughts.

"Hmmm?" 

"What're you thinking?" She try to lighten up my mood.

"Oh, nothing" I smile.

"I feel there's something. Tell me when you're ready okay?"

"Will you tell me when you're ready?" The question slip out of my mouth as I felt like the answer just hit me.

"What?"

"Huh? Nothing" I shook my head.

*That's right. When the time comes she'll tell me. What am I worrying about?*

"Well, I'll see you at my house later" ____ wave and left.

"What's wrong?" Daniel nudge me.

"Nothing, just have a lot of questions on my mind. But it seems like I just have to wait for the answer to come" I sigh.

Daniel ruffle my hair, "You're not the only one."

"What does that mean?" I turn around.

"It's a secret" Daniel turn away.

"Your secret is kind of obvious, Daniel" I stated although I don't know for sure.

"Is it?" He sigh, "then I guess I got found out. Now keep it to yourself, don't tell anyone."

"Huh? Okay" I reply although I no clue what his secret is.

"If you don't, I won't keep your secret either" he threaten with a smirk.

"What secret?" He turn me to face DongLim and smile without a word. "How did you know? I was sure I didn't leave a single sign."

"You gotta hide it better than that" Daniel shrug.

____ POV:

I went to pick up Minho from his class. Like always he'll meet me with a smile. I crouch down and he'll jump into my arms. "Minho, what do you want to eat today?" I pick him up walking away despite everyone speaking around us.

"Spicy ramen!" He cheered.

"You know that you can't have that today."

"Noona, I really want spicy ramen today. Okay?" He pout.

"Minho, we don't have any ramen at home. Let me get some from work tonight and then I'll make you some tomorrow."

"Okay" he let out a deflated sigh. I hate to see him like that. I want to be able to spoil him like any other parents will do for their kid.

"You know what? I can actually run to go get it but you have to promise me that you'll stay right here and wait for me."

"Really? Okay. I'll stay right here" he said.

"I'll be right back" I jogged to the nearest convenient store and bought some ramen.

When I got back my heart drop when Minho wasn't sitting on the side of the flowerbeds that I told him to stay at. "Wha- Minho? Where did he go?" I glance around, "Excuse me, have you seen a little boy sitting here?" I started asking people walking by. "Where could he have possibly gone?" I started walking back towards the convenient store thinking maybe he went to look for me.

I called his phone and he pick up. I didn't even give him a chance to say anything. "Where are you at?!"

"Sorry I'm coming back!" He hung up and met me half way.

"Minho!" I pull him towards me angrily. "Where did you go?! I told you to stay and wait for me!" I scolded him for the first time.

"Sorry noona." He started sobbing. "I-I just saw a hyung who dropped his fruits some rolled down the street. A-and I just wanted to help him. I-I I'm sorry" he cry obviously frightened by my harsh tone.

I hug him. "I'm sorry, Minho. I didn't mean to yell at you. I was... just so scared. Worried to death that something bad might have happened. You should've called me." I pat his back calming him down.

"Sorry, I didn't think it will be so long" he stare at the ground.

"Next time you need to let me know. No matter how small the matter is, okay?" He nodded. 

"Sheng?" A familiar voice called me. I look up and Minho turned around. "What happened?" Daniel stare at Minho.

"Ah- hyung. He was the one who drop his fruits" Minho pointed.

"What happened to your eyes? Did I get you in trouble? Sorry" Daniel ruffle Minho's head. "I was heading to your place right now. The rest of them are probably almost there."

"Hyung... You know each other?" Minho stare back and forth between us.

"Yeah. I was going to introduce you to my friends today but I guess you already know Daniel" I pick him up. Minho nodded.

"Let me help you" he grab the grocery bag in my hand.

"It's okay I got it."

"Just let me help, please ____. Sorry, I didn't mean to cause any problems and make you worry. I didn't think he will be related to you. I had a feeling I should come back in case he was just sitting there alone."

"It was crazy but it's alright. Nothing happened and Minho is okay so... Just think nothing happened."

"He's a good boy. I gave him a fruit and he told me he's not supposed to take anything for free. I guess you taught him that huh?" Daniel smile.

"Yeah."

"Daniel hyung is really nice guy." Minho complimented.

"Yes, yes he is" I agree. "You're going to meet a lot of good people today when we get home.

"Really?"

"Yeah. They're all my friends. Be on your best behavior, okay?"

"Okay."

Minho POV:

We got home and there were five people standing at our door.

"Hi ____!" The girl wave.

"Hey. Sorry for the wait" noona put me down to open the door. "Come on in."

"Who is this?!" The girl squealed.

"This is my baby-"

"What's his name?!" She crouch down to my height.

"Minho" noona replied.

I hid behind noona not sure of what to do.

"Minho? He's so cute" she stare at me. "Hi Minho, I'm Yuki" she put her hand out.

I look up at ____ noona. "Go ahead, she's nice."

I reach out my hand and shook her hand. "He's cute."

"Minho this scary looking guy is my cousin Simon, he looks like a creep but he's nice" Yuki introduce Simon.

"I don't look like a creep" Simon hit Yuki's head and I laugh.

"He's mean, he's always hitting me so don't mind it. Anyways this is DongLim, Jesu, and Inati." 

"Minho, go do your homework okay? I'm going to make your spicy ramen and when it's done I'll come get you." 

"Okay" I walk to his room.

Yuki POV:

"So he's the one that's most important to you huh?" ____ nodded. "Where's the father?"

"I don't know. He left when Minho was two."

"Oh... So you had this kid at 14???"

"Yeah, took care of him since I was 12 to be exact."

Our eyes widen. "You must've had a really hard time raising him alone."

"It was tough, really tough. But now, I've gotten use to it."

*So she started selling her body at a really young age huh? She had a really sad life.*

"If you guys don't mind I'm going to make some spicy ramen for dinner. You guys want something else or is spicy ramen okay?"

"Spicy ramen is okay" we chorus not wanting to create more work for her.

"Alright, make yourself at home" she disappear into the kitchen.

"Hmm... She must've had a hard life huh?" Jisu mumble.

"She's so strong to have gotten this far with a kid" Inati sigh. "And she's always so positive."

"No wonder nothing hurts her. She's protecting her child. There's no way she'll let anything bring her down to affect her kid" Simon comment depressed.

"That explains why she sells her body, I guess" DongLim added.

"Sheng are you down for some whiskey?" Daniel ask.

"Sure. If you don't mind, can you get me some juice for Minho?" ____ gave Daniel some money.

"It'll be my treat" Daniel didn't accept the money. "Yuki, you want to accompany me?"

"Can't the guys go instead?"

"No, you're easier to shop with" Daniel reply making me confuse. 

"Okay..." I walk out the door with Daniel.

As we parted from her house Daniel started talking. "Yuki, is this the first she told you about Minho?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Her past is just so sad. It makes me want to protect her in the future. She has a smile like my first crush."

"Your first crush? Daniel, please don't compare her to your old crush." I said wanting him to like ____ more than his old crush.

"Yuki, do you think she can fall for a guy like me?"

"Eh??? What do you mean?"

"Even knowing about her past and everything, I still can't stop my feelings for her. In fact, it feels like she's trusting us more and I feel closer to her. Feels like I actually have a chance to be with her."

"You like ____?!" My eyes widen and I stop in my tracks.

"You said you knew" Daniel stop and turn to me.

"That was your secret?!"

"So you didn't know... my secret???" He face-palm himself.

"I had a feeling but I didn't know if it was true... But you really like her?! For how long now?" I started walking again.

"Almost four years?" Daniel reply honestly.

I smile from ear to ear. "She-" *'Please, don't play Cupid. I wouldn't be happy even if I get with Daniel now.'* ____'s words ran through my head. *I almost told him that she likes him too. I wonder what ____'s reason is.* "I think you guys make a really good couple Daniel. Don't give up."

"Really? But she already has someone in mind... Will I ever be able to replace him?"

"Daniel, I don't know what to say. Just keep holding on. You have a great shot at this relationship" I encourage him as he got depressed. "But she isn't just a replacement for your old crush is she?"

"No, of course not."

"I'm happy to know."

We bought 2 bottles of whiskey, a couple of juice, and headed back. 

"Simon this time I can have some, right?"

"Are you sure you want some? You know it doesn't taste good. It's not like juice." Simon reply.

"But you keep telling me next time. When will next time be?" I complain.

"We don't have school tomorrow. Just go ahead but then again... who's going to take care of us if we're all drunk? We need you to take us home so next time for sure okay?" Simon reply.

"Fine" I gave up.

"You can just sleep over you know?" ____ reply.

"No, we don't want to bother you on our first visit to your house" I said agreeing to wait for next time, whenever that's going to be.

"Lets eat then?" ____ gesture. "I'm sorry, I could've gave you guys a better meal than this. Next time for sure."

"No problem ____. This is fine."

"I just eat whatever Minho eats so that's why today this is all we're having. Go ahead and dig in, I'm going to go get Minho" ____ smile and left us.

____ POV:

"Minho, time to eat" I open his door.

"Noona, are they really your friends?" 

"Yes, they are."

"Then why are you lying to them? Why aren't you telling them that I'm your brother? You said that I should never lie to people I care about."

"I was going to tell them but they're assuming that you're my kid. Minho, I want them to learn a good lesson from this. Always listen to someone's story before you judge them. They may feel like I'm deceiving them later, but it's not really my fault. They didn't let me finish. They didn't even ask me if you were my child. So for now, just play along okay? Don't call me noona in front of them. For now, just grab my attention before talking, okay?"

"Noona, that's mean."

"Please Minho. When they give me the chance to explain then I will tell them that you're my brother okay?"

"Okay, noona" he held my hand as we walk to the kitchen.

"Go ahead and eat" I gesture everyone who waited for us to return.

Minho tap on my shoulder, "you don't work today?"

"No, I'll be sleeping with you today."

"Really?" His eyes lit up.

"Mmm, so today you have to sleep as much as you can, okay? We don't want you collapsing at school."

"Okay" Minho stuff his mouth with ramen. "Mmm.... So good! Like always."

We finish eating dinner and sat down at the living room and played a movie for Minho to watch as we hang.

"Whiskey?" Daniel poured everyone a glass.

"What's that?" Minho ask.

"Minho, you're to small for this and it's not good for you" I reply.

"Then why do you drink it?" Minho question.

"Because I have things I want to relieve myself from for a while. Minho, when you get older you'll understand. It's good for the body but only a little. Now you're still like a baby, it's not good for you. You drink juice with Yuki, okay?"

"Okay" he grab the juice from me.

"Mmmm... Yummy" he quickly finish the juice. "Can I have more?"

"No, because-"

"Too much sweet is not good for me" Minho pout finishing off my sentence.

"Good, watch your movie."

"He's so cute ____" Yuki squeal.

"Of course, he's my baby."

Minho lay on my lap and fell asleep as the movie continued playing and we continued talking.

"Sorry, I'm going to go lay him down" I pick Minho up in my arms and took him to his room.

I walk back to the living room. "Does he sleep in his own room ____?"

"Yeah. I'll always lay with him until he falls asleep before I leave to my room. He can't sleep very well without me."

"Seems like we should get going" Yuki sigh watching the drunk guys. "You guys did finish 2 bottles of liquor."

"Will you be okay? Should I help you take them home and then come back?"

"No, we'll be fine" Yuki help Simon up. "Simon, time to go home."

"Huh? Should I really?" He reply with slurred speech.

"Of course, go" Yuki woke up the other guys.

"Are you okay, Daniel?" I question as I felt his eyes glaring at me this whole time. "You drank a lot and you're awfully quiet today." I mention. 

"Yeah, I'm okay" he sigh, "Bye, we'll be going then." I walk them to the door.

"Bye ____. We'll see you tomorrow" the drunk guys chorus.

"Be careful. Call me when you get home or if anything happens on the way, call me."

"Bye" Daniel and Yuki waved and left.

I close the door and walk to the kitchen to wash all the dishes and cups. I cleaned the kitchen and started cleaning the living-room when I spot a phone.

"Who forgot their phone? If I remember correctly it's Daniel's" I pick it up clicking the button. To my surprise it wasn't lock. 

*I wonder why it isn't lock? I want to know if there's a girl he likes. Most of the time he's on his phone... Was he texting his girlfriend? Does he have a picture of her?* I was tempted to click on his photos. *Stop!* I hit my head. *You wouldn't like it if someone went into your things either. No matter how curious you are, you just can't! Don't!*

"Does he need it tonight? Should I take it to him? I won't see him tomorrow so I can't give it to him. Maybe I can drop it off tomorrow?" I decided to just call Yuki.

"What's wrong ____?"

"Umm, Daniel left his phone. Can you ask him what he wants me to do with it? Do I keep it here or should I bring it to him now?"

"Oh, Daniel is already coming back for it. We're nearly home so I told him its okay if he wants to come back for it."

"Oh, then I'll go ahead and meet him halfway" I walk towards the door with his phone in my hand.

"Alright, well, I'll see you the club tomorrow, if not then I'll see you at school."

"Okay, goodnight" I hung up and walk past a few blocks until I saw Daniel. 

He was looking at the ground as he walked. He was probably lost in his thoughts because he didn't look up from the ground even as I was approaching. He walk right pass me not even noticing.

"Tch, did I come all the way here for nothing?" I turn around speaking to him.

He stop and turn to face me. "I'm sorry, I didn't even notice you."

"Something bothering you?"

He put on a small smile, "What are you doing here?"

I held out his phone. "You came back for this?" He stare at me. "Don't worry, I only turned it on to confirm it was yours, I didn't go through anything. I think you should put a password on it."

"You came all the way here just to give me my phone?" I just answer him with a smile. "I didn't even lock my phone and you didn't look at anything?" I shook my head. "Why?"

A chuckle escape my lips as his question threw me off. "Why? Because it's not my phone? And, I wouldn't like it if someone went through my things without permission."

"You can look if you want. It's not like I have anything to hide" Daniel smile.

"Really?" Daniel nod. "Here" I place the phone in his hand. "I have no reason to look through your phone,  especially since you said you have nothing to hide. Goodnight Daniel" I walk past him.

Daniel POV:

"____" She look over her shoulder. "I'll walk you home."

"I'll be okay" she deny.

"No, you came all the way here for me, I'll take you back" I insist.

"I'll be okay by myself" she smile.

"But I want to walk you back" I reply honestly. "I'm walking you back to your house."

*After telling her I have nothing to hide... I realize I wasn't telling her, I was telling myself to build up the courage to tell her the truth.*

We walk side by side. "If I was hiding something. Would you have look through my phone?"

"I don't know. It depends on what you're hiding" she reply honestly.

"Such as what?" I got curious about what she wants to know about me.

"Ummm... If you were hiding your girlfriend. I would like to get to know her."

"I don't have a girlfriend" I look for her reaction but turns out to be a disappointment because she's the same as usual. 

"You don't? That's a surprise. You're so nice" she smile.

"Yeah, because like you, I have someone in mind" I stare at her profile as she stare straight ahead.

"Oh, are you going to confess?"

"Umm... I'm debating if I should or not. What about you? Are you going to confess to the guy you like?"

"No. I already decide, it's for the the best" she force a smile. "He'll be disgusted if he knew what I really do."

Although she was in pain, it made me happy that she is giving up on whoever her crush is. "Does that mean I have a chance?"

"What?" she laugh probably thinks I'm joking.

I stop her and look into her eyes showing her I'm serious. "I've fallen for you. It's been for a very long time now" I confess.

Her smile slowly faded and she turn her gaze away from me. Her expression was unreadable. I couldn't tell what she's thinking. Not even a little idea of how she is feeling right now. She look back at me and I kissed her before she can say anything. She didn't pull away, it was more like she froze from shock. When I pull away, she automatically avoided my eyes. 

A small smile reappear, "That's right. You must've mistaken me for someone else. You're drunk now."

"I'm not drunk" I bluntly reply not sure how to react to her reaction.

"That's what every drunk person says. Do you need me to call Yuki to come get you?"

"No, I'm okay."

"Well, thanks for bringing me this far. You should go back. If anything happens on the way, call me."

"Hey-"

"Goodnight, Daniel" she turn and power walk away.

"What is this? Is this how she rejects someone? I'm drunk. Was I not suppose to drink before confessing?"