Disruption

There's A Reason Behind Every Action

 

Yuki POV:

“Hi ____!!!” I called her as she was making her way to class.

“Hi” she smile and turn to wave at me.

“Yah, what are you doing with her?” I heard a voice behind me and slowly turned around as ____’s smile was wiped off her face.

I innocently smile, “Simon, I was just talking to a new friend I made yesterday” I pout.

“Simon is your cousin?” ____ ask as her jaw drop a bit.

I nodded, “You know Simon?”

“Not just Simon. I know all of them” she said as the guys step up beside Simon.

“Yuki, c’mon. With her? From everybody you have to choose her?” Simon pointed at ____.

“Simon, what’s wrong with her?”

“Haven’t you heard all the rumors?” Simon scolds me.

“Who cares about the rumors?”

“I care; you came to this school so I can watch over you. I’m not letting her influence you to become like her” Simon said sternly.

“Simon, don’t say that about her. You don’t know her!”

“Yuki… Simon… YAH!” ____ shouted stopping our argument. “Chill out will you? If you don’t want me hanging around her, I won’t ‘kay?” Simon stare at her confused as she smiles and shook her head. “It makes it easier for both of us, right?” After we stood there for a silent minute, she awkwardly turned and walked into class.

“Thanks Simon, for hurting the on;y friend I made” I push him and walk to a different seat.

“Yah, of all people why her?" Simon sat on my desk. "The person everyone is talking about. She has a bad reputation. Do you even know if those rumors are true?” 

“True or not, I like her. Just because I befriend her doesn’t mean I’ll be like her” I cross my arms. “You were the one saying I should find other girls to hang with, yet you’re choosing my friends for me, what’s the point?”

“You can befriend anyone” I stare up at him, “Except her.”

“Why? She’s nice. I connected to her right away.”

“I don’t care if you clicked right away or not-”

“Alright, I got the point SIMON. Don’t talk to me anymore” I sat quietly ignoring Simon as he continues to talk with me.

 “At least tell me if you’re going to walk home with us today or what?” He nudges me, “Yah. Yuki, answer me. Yah, imma leave without you.” I didn’t speak to him at all. I know he’ll give in sooner or later. “Yah, being mad at me won’t change anything. If I knew that missing school yesterday will lead to this then I wouldn’t have let you come to school to make friends by yourself.”

Lunch time came and instead of sitting with DMTN I decided to sit by myself.

“Yuki, you’re not going to sit here with us?” DongLim ask as I walk pass the table.

“Damn it Yuki, what am I supposed to do with you?” Simon stands up and walks over to me.

“Simon, just let her do whatever she wants. I’m sure ____’s not that bad, right Yuki?” Daniel smile ruffling my hair.

“Yeah, why can’t you think like Daniel? I mean c’mon, she won’t hang with me just ‘cause you don’t want her to? What kind of is that?”

Simon looks at me, “Don’t use that language with me.” It was quiet for a minute before Simon sigh defeated. “Will you promise to stay out of trouble at least?”

“Does that mean I can with  ____?” Simon sat down and started eating. I link my arm with his, “Thank you!”

He didn’t say anything but pulled his arm away from me letting me know that he is mad at me. “Yaaah, you know that doesn’t work on me. Bye. Imma go find ____.”

“You don’t need to go, she’ll come in here” Simon stops me.

“Oh, she eats in here too?” They all nod.

I smile, “You’re not mad at me anymore?”

“Stay out of trouble.”

Simon POV:

I nudge Yuki as ____ walk in the cafeteria.

“Ah. ____, can I eat with you?” Yuki ask. She furrows her brow and look at me over Yuki’s shoulder waiting for my permission. Yuki turns to me. I sigh and nod which made her even more confuse.

“Don’t worry about Simon, so can I?” Yuki ask.

“Well, Simon just said yes so, I guess. Whatever you want” she smile and went to get her food.

Yuki went to sit with her at a table not too far from us.

“Simon, you know it seems you are the only one who worries about this” Inati place his hand on my shoulder, “Don’t worry so much.”

“I don’t know. Four years here, she was a loner but then all of a sudden everyone is talking bad about her. She changed.”

“Chill, just because you hang with people who do something doesn’t mean you will do it too. It’s your own choice” Jisu state.

Yuki POV:

We ate in silence and suddenly ____’s phone vibrated she looks at her phone and smiles as she texts back.

“So, what changed Simon’s mind?” she finally asked.

“I refused to talk to him and Daniel persuaded him that you might not be as bad as he though” I shrug.

____ nod, “I see, Daniel being the nice guy that he is. Say, how does it feel living with them?”

“What? How did you know?”

“Well, it’s obvious; you said you don’t know anyone so you are most likely to live with the person you know right? Or do you not live with them?” she raise a brow.

“Yeah, I live with them. It was weird at first since I was the only girl but now, it seems normal. I have no problem living with them.”

She nodded. “You have your own room right?”

“What kind of question is that? Of course I have my own room.”

“But their apartment is a little small so I was just wondering.”

“You saw my apartment before?”

“Uh… yeah, I pass there a couple of times.”

“Don’t you live in the opposite direction though? What were you doing around my apartment?”

“Oh I was-“ her phone cut her off. “Hello? Baby, that's no reason to skip lunch. I’ll get you something okay? How much time do you have left? Just fifteen minutes? I’ll be there in no time ‘kay? I love you. Bye” she look up from her phone, “Yuki, I don’t have time to explain. Umm… tell the teacher I’m going to be late okay? Thank you” she ran away.

“____!” I was going to chase after her but Simon held me back.

“Yah, don’t tell me you’re going to ditch with her” Simon said with a serious face.

“Of course not” I sat back down but couldn’t help wondering where she was going in such a hurry. *Was everything okay?*

Your POV:

I ran out of school making a stop at the market where I bought spicy ramen for Minho. Took the bus to his school and he only has 5 minutes of break left.

"Minho!" I called him out of breath.

"Noona, you brought me ramen?" I answer with a nod since I was still trying to catch my breath. "Noona, you're the best!!!"

"Tch, I better be. I ran all the way here just so you would eat. You know that this is very hot and I still ran here, I was lucky no one blocked me or I'd probably burn myself."

"Thank you, noona" he giggles and started eating.

"Eat up, you don't have time. Finish this quick I have to get back to school."

"We're you in class?"

"No, I was on my break. When does your class start?"

I look at my watch. *2 minutes.*
 

"I have 20 minutes. Eat up so I won't be late. Don't ever be late to class okay? You'll miss a lot of things."
 

Minho POV:

I have the best noona ever! I get everything I want. When I don't I get mad but she knows how to make me happy all the time. Noona teaches me a lot of things like she is my mommy. She never yells at me like I see other mommy do to their baby but she tell me that I need to be a good boy. I like to see her smile because she works so hard for me.

"Don't ever be late to class okay? You'll miss a lot of things" she smiles at me.

I nodded and stuff my mouth with noodles. "Done!" I cheered as I gulped down the last bit and drank the liquid. I like to show her that I'm happy because she says that she likes it when she can read my expression. She told me when I was zoning out to sleep.

"You’re a good eater!" She ruffles my hair, "You finish just on time. C'mon, I'll take you to class." She held my hand and took me to class. She opens the door for me and greeted my teacher then I went to sit down at my desk. She waved to me and I wave back.

"Who's that?" Ray asks me. "What is she doing here?"

"She brought me food" I smile.

"She's so cool, you don't have to eat school food."

"Yep, that's my noona" I proudly claim her.

Yuki POV:

We were sitting in class when the door opens. “I’m sorry I’m late” ____ bow and she came and sat next to me.

“Did something happen?”

“No, it’s just-“

“____, you came in late and now you’re disrupting class?”

“I’m sorry” she bows her head.

“Sorry” I mouthed to her as I put my hands together.

“It’s okay” she mouthed back and smile.

*Why does everyone keep ditracting our conversations. Right when she's about to tell me something, someone cuts her off.*

Throughout class it was quiet unless the teacher called on someone to say something.

“Bye!” waved to her as we got out of class.

“Bye!” she waved back at me and ran towards the bus stop going the opposite way.

_____ POV:

Going back to pick up Minho from his school.

“Noona!” Minho ran to me.

“What did you do today?”

“Today we made a card for our mommies, here! I don’ t have a mommy so I give it to you.” I smile as I look at the card. I open the card and he drew a girl and a boy with a sun in the corner of the paper. He wrote: This card is for my Noona who is like my mommy. I love you Noona.

“Minho, thank you, let’s go home.”

We got home and it was about time for Minho to go to sleep. “Noona, are you going to sleep with me today?”

“Sorry Minho, I gotta work.”

“But you said that you won’t work today.”

“I know, but plans change honey. Sorry.”

“Noona, I don’t want to sleep by myself.”

“I have an idea, why don’t you come to work with me today? Okay?”

“Can I?” I nodded. “Okay.”

I let him shower and finish his homework then brought him along with me to the market where I work. “Hello manager Jay” I greeted him. “Say hi Minho, this is my boss.”

“Hi” Minho said hiding behind me.

“Who’s this little guy? Your kid?”

“Yes and no.”

“What does that mean?”

“This is my little brother. I’ve been watching him since he was 2 so I guess you can say he’s my kid” I shrug.

“Oh, made me thought you got a divorce or something. Well, I will get going then, thank you taking over.”

We watch over the shop for a while. “Minho, it’s already 9, you should go to sleep. In the break room there is a sofa you can sleep on okay?”

“Okay” Minho went into the break room for a while but came back out. “Noona, I can’t sleep.”

“Come here” you took him on your lap and rock him back and forth until he fell asleep in your arms then took him to the break room and laid him on the sofa.

After my shift ended I woke Minho up but as soon as he got on my back he placed his head on my shoulder and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 5/12/2013

Be extra nice to your mom, it's mother's day! :D