Yuki's crush...

There's A Reason Behind Every Action

A/N: 10/11/13

It's been forever since I updated. Well, here's another nonsense chapter.

='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='='=

Yuki POV:

I was already sitting in the classroom with the boys.

"Simon, I want to go hangout with ____ today after school, okay?"

"Where are you guys going? When will you be home? Is she bringing you home?" Simon question.

"What are you? My mother?" I look at him in disbelief.

"Just go, why are you telling Simon?" Daniel chuckle earning a slap to the back to the head.

"Because if that’ll probably happen to me too if I left without telling him" I answer Daniel. "Simon, why can't you be as cool as Daniel?"

"He can be cool because he's not the one who has to watch over you. He's not the one who's going to get in trouble."

"I know that you care but can you not care so much that you're taking away all my rights?" I ask.

"Simon, I think you need to chill. You're just thinking too much" DongLim also sided with me. "Let her have some freedom."

"That's true, you always keep her inside the house, maybe you should just you give her some time outside the house" Inati pat his shoulder.

"You’re supposed to take care of her not put her in prison" Jisu said.

"Say, why don't you befriend her too Simon, then you'll feel better about Yuki spending time with her" Daniel suggest and I nodded in agreement.

"C'mon, it'll be fun to have another girl in the group with Yuki right?" DongLim rest his hand on my shoulder and look me in the eyes.

"Yeah" I reply blinking away some thoughts. "Simon please? If you just get to know her more, you'll like her too."

"I'm going to go to the restroom, if I don't come in before the teacher gets here, tell her I'm here" Daniel said walking to the door.

Daniel opened the door revealing ____ on the other side. It seemed like she froze and held her breath there for a minute.

"Hi ____" Daniel greet with a smile.

"H-hi... Daniel" ____ greeted back, awkwardly. 

"How are you doing today?" 

"I'm...fine..." She answer and it was quiet for a minute. "I'm...going to enter class now. Talk to you again some other time?" She said in a questioning tone.

"Oh, I'm blocking your way huh? I'm sorry about that."

"Nah, it's alright" ____ reply look down and they both step over to the same side. ____ look back up at Daniel and they both smile at each other awkwardly and step the other way at the same time. ____ point to the side of Daniel and his smile grew even bigger. ____ lowered her head and look down as she took a step to the side she pointed to and was entering but bumped into Daniel. She looks up at Daniel.

"Sorry I thought you were gesturing me to move that way" Daniel said smiling but she just stayed quiet. "I'm just messing with you. You're cute you know that?" Daniel chuckle and ruffles her hair moving so that she can enter. He closed the door behind him and he just stood by the door for a while before walking off to the restroom like he said.

____ let out a sigh and walk to sit by me. 

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" she shook her head.

"By any chance, is the person you like... Daniel?" I whisper in her ear.

"Why would you think that?" She said monotonously.

"The way you talk with him was different."

"Yeah, but that was because that's the first time he talked to me. It was weird."

"But when you first talk to me, you didn't speak to me like that."

"Because you're a girl and you talked to me comfortably. Plus I saw Daniel here for 4 years we're in the same classes and this is the first time he spoke to me. I was surprised."

"That explains why you froze there for a while... but you said 'Talk to you again some other time?' like you were asking if there was going to be another time to talk to him" I mimic her voice.

"Because I don't know if he will ever talk to me again. I mean, he’s like a stranger, I don’t know if we’ll talk to each other again."

"Why are you so defensive?"

"I'm explaining to you because you're asking me."

"But there's no need to care to explain if you don't like him."

She raises her eyebrows, "Think whatever you want" she turned to the front.

"Yah, are you mad?" She shook her head not even paying attention to me. "I was just asking 'cause I thought you guys look cute together." She turn to me. I fully got her attention. "Really, I really think so."

She blinks a couple of times, "You think we're cute together? That was the first time we even stood together."

"Really? It didn't seem like it."

"Yah, doesn't he have a girlfriend already?" ____ she ask.

"Actually, I don't know" I shrug but narrow my eyes at her, "Why? Curious?"

"Just asking 'cause you can't pair me up with him if he already has a girlfriend" she shrugs.

"I see him on his phone once in a while with his parents but he won't let anyone look at his phone. Even if he has a girlfriend, if you like him you can get him."

Simon POV:

"Yah." ____ raise her voice catching some attention. I also look her way and she right back at me and turned.

Yuki look at her amuse, "Why are you so serious?"

"What are you trying to say? You want me to steal him from his girlfriend? Because I'm a I can seduce him and make him mine?"

"I didn't say that" Yuki shook her head.

"Don't look at me like that. Even if I'm a like everyone thinks, I don't want anyone to say I stole from them."

*So she has a heart after all.*

"I didn't say that. You can't steal a person anyways; they're not a thing that belongs to anybody. I'm just saying, if you like him you have a chance to make him fall in love just like any other girl."

*So she likes a guy?*

"Forget it. With my life going around like this, I have no chance with anybody."

*Why would she think that?*

"Sorry ____. I didn't mean to offend you in any way."

"I know you didn't, I'm just saying. Because you’re my friend and I don't want you to see me like that. When you know me better, you'll understand me." She look at me, "Can you tell your cousin it's rude to eavesdrop?"

"Hey, I'm not eavesdropping. I have the right to know what kind of friend my cousin is making here."

"Can you just trust me once? I'm not as bad as I look and I will be a good friend to Yuki."

"How can I trust you on that?"

She sighs, "I don't know. How do you usually trust people?....forget it. I know how much she means to you, of course you wouldn't trust a stranger" she gave a small smile as if she was thinking of someone.

"Hi ____. DongLim" he sticks out his hand.

"Hi" ____ reply and shook his hand but didn't say anything else.

"That's Inati and Jisu" Yuki point.

"Nice to meet you/Hi" they chorus and she just waved.

"I told you I already know them" she looks at Yuki.

"But they don't know you and this is the proper way to officially become friends."

"They're going to be my friends too?" A small smile broke out as Yuki nodded.

"Hey, don't be awkward around us. Just act like you usually do with Yuki" Inati smile.

"Are you that happy to make new friends or are you just happy because you made new friends who has money?" I question making her smile fade.

"Simon, don't say that to her" Jisu look at her, "Don't mind him, he's just-"

"It's alright, I understand" she smiles like nothing's wrong, "no matter what, life goes on."

~Lunch~

"____, sit over here with us" Yuki made me move over so ____ can fit onto our table too. "You and Daniel probably know each other already so I don't need to introduce you guys right?"

"I guess, I already know what kind of person he is" she shrug. 

Daniel took out his phone like always. "What are you doing?" Yuki ask.

"None of your business" Daniel smile.

"Daniel, do you have a girlfriend that we don't know about?" Yuki stare at Daniel.

Daniel narrows his eyes at Yuki, "Why are you so curious? Did you start developing feelings for me?"

"No-"

"Yuki, you should eat before lunch time is over" ____ shove food into . 

"Hey _____, will I see you tonight?" a guy place his hand on her shoulder and she uncomfortably took his hand off and turned around.

"Joey, because you always, I mean, ALWAYS, do what I told you not to do, I think we should quit this thing between us."

*So because she has rich friends now she doesn't need to continue her job?*

"No, we can't I'm sorry, just let me go this once, I swear I'll stop bothering you. I'll give you your personal time. I didn't mean to, I just wanted to know if I'll see you tonight."

"Then go and maybe you'll see me tonight."

"But, I have a friend and he was wondering if you have a friend to get with him too?" Joey said looking at Yuki.

"No, I don't have a friend that can come along with me."

"What about her?" He pointed at Yuki.

____ stood up. "When I said there is no one, there is no one."

"But-"

"She is not going. She has a man sitting right next to her."

"It would be nice if you had a friend though" he sigh.

"You know what will also be nice?" she clenches her fist.

"I'm sorry, I'll see you tonight" he walked away.

*So she protected Yuki. She's not so bad after all.*

"Can't I go with you ____?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"If you go with me, wouldn't you just prove Simon right that I'm a bad influence?"

"But I just want to hang with you there."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Do you want to listen to me or break this friendship that just started?"

"Yuki, listen to ____. She's a good friend right?" I ask.

"Simon, you didn't even want me to be friends with her."

"I decided I like her after all."

~DMTN CLUB~

Yuki POV:

"What are you guys doing here?" ____ ask surprised.

"I'll be here no matter what because the owner of this place is Daniel's parents. I was going to tell you that but you left with that Joey guy" I said. "Simon, I won't do anything. I just want to hang with ____ here."

"No, do you know how dangerous it is to be with a guy alone?" ____ ask.

"Then why do you do it?"

"I told you. I have my reasons. Listen to me Yuki."

"Fine! You don't have to hang with me if you don't want to! I'll just be here by myself just like always."

"Tch, how can you blame me influencing her into ion if you're the one who lets her go to such a place?" ____ looks at Simon in disbelief. "Alright Yuki. You can hang with me there but you have to do what I say. Don't drink anything anyone gives you except if I give it to you. Don't go anywhere I can't see you. Understand?" I nodded. She looks at Simon, "okay with you Simon?"

"No, but what can I do? She decided, but I'll also look over her."

"Alright, if you can look over her, it makes my job easier."

Simon POV:

"Come here" ____ pulled me away into the crowd.

"Tell that guy to give Yuki a drink. I want to see if she'll beware of her surroundings. I can't trust her to be alone." 

"Why can't you do it?"

"I'm going to watch her" she walks away so I did as told and also went to watch from a distant.

"Hi, you here alone?"

"No, I'm here with friends" Yuki answer.

"Why did they leave someone so beautiful alone huh? You want a drink?"

"No, I can't take it."

"Why not? Just a little sip."

"I can't."

"Just drink a little I won't do anything to you. Just wanted to get you a drink."

"Leave me alone."

"Just take a sip and I'll leave you alone. Deal?"

Yuki took the drink and the guy walked away.

"Yuki, what did I say to you not too long ago?" ____ scolded her. "I told you this place is dangerous. You can't just take anything like that."

"I was pressure to do so."

"When something like that happens you should walk away to your cousin, his friends, or me. If you took the drink it means you're interested in the person, they could've put drugs in the drink."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"How am I supposed to be working if I can't trust you to be alone for a minute?"

"____! You're here!" Joey walk up to her.

"Sorry, not today Joey."

"Are you still mad?" He looks at Yuki, "I thought you said she wasn't going to be here? This is the friend I was talking about."

"Your friend is cute" he reach his hand out about to touch Yuki's face but ____ grabbed his hand. 

"You're not allowed to touch this person."

"Why?"

"'Cause her man is right behind you" she lifts her head gesturing them to look my way.

"This girl is my cousin, don't mess with her" I said stepping forward with the rest of the boys step up.

"I just wanna teach her how to have fun" the guy smile.

"Should I show you the consequences for teaching her how to have fun?" I ask as DongLim pounds his fist in his palm continuously.

“I saw you with a girl the other day. I’m guessing she’s your girlfriend?” ____ question.

“No, just someone I mess around with.”

____ nodded, “Yeah, I thought so. That’s why Yuki is off limits to you, she’s not a girl you can just mess with and leave.”

“And you are?” the guy questions.

“I think Joey knows, why don’t you ask him?”

He turns to Joey. “You can’t have her, she’s mine. I’ll see you some other times then ____." Joey took his friend away.

"I don't get how you even have fun in this place" Yuki crossed her arm.

"Let's go dance" ____ pulled Yuki's arm.

"I don't know how to dance" Yuki panicked and pulled away.

"Come on, you wanna have fun right?" ____ grabbed her arm.

"No, no, no. You're not taking my cousin to that dance floor" I pointed to all the people grinning up on each other.

"That's why you're coming too" ____ grin.

"No, I'm not going."

"Why?" She dragged me and Yuki to the dance floor.

"Simon!/Oppa! You're dancing today?! Dance with me, Oppa!" 

"Oops, is that why?" ____ yelled over the loud music. "Let me help you with that!" She walked in front of me taking off all the hands grabbing me. "I'm sorry, but this man is mine!" she said in a stern voice.

The girls scoff and backed off. "All the good looking guys are hers./she always steal our man./ All the good looking man always go after her./ should've known since she brought him to the dance floor./ when she's here we never get the guy we want."

"What are you? The queen of this club?"

"I don't know either" she shrug, "all I know is, I can make girls back off whoever I call my man in this place."

Yuki POV:

"Yah! You're closer to my friend than I am" I gave Simon a criticizing look.

"Shut up! Don't you dare start dancing until I come back" Simon left probably to get the rest of his group.

"Do you like Simon?"

"Yah! When the time comes I'll tell you who my crush is. Stop guessing. Let's dance."

"I told you I don't know how to."

"Just put your hands up and move your body!"

"I'm not supposed to until Simon comes back."

"Who cares? What can he do? Beat you? He wouldn't do that in front of all these people."

"He might not let me come here again."

"That's good, this place ain't for you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You're a good girl, this is not a place for you."

"Yah-"

"It's true. Come on, you have to get permission to dance? What next? Bathroom? To go home?"

"Yah... I really don't know how to dance" I said embarrassedly.

"Who cares? Jump up and down. Do whatever. It's only fun when you do what you want. If you just do what people want then everyone would be doing the same move over and over again. That's boring. Just move your body to the beat. Let your body move freely by itself" she started moving to the beats. "Come on."

I look at her not knowing what to do. I step back and bumped into a guy behind me. "Hey~ are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"N-no. Sorry."

"Are you here alone?"

"No, she's here with me" ____ pull me behind her.

"Ohh~ you know her?"

"Yeah, this is Amy. Amy this is Jay." This Jay guy looks me up and down. "Sadly, Amy is already taken and she's very happy. Sorry" ____ smile at him.

"Aww~ that . You want to hang out tonight?"

"Meet you at the bar in an hour?" _____ ask and he nod looking her up and down then left.

"Amy?"

"Yeah, don't ever tell guys like him your real name. Next time you see him don't talk to him. Tell him he got a wrong person. You get their hopes up if you talk them."

"So you're going to leave me?" I tug on her arm. 

"Your cousin is here. You'll leave in an hour right?"

"Am I that boring?" 

"No, it's just. I gotta live you know?"

"What do you do?"

"Come on. Let’s dance" she ignore my question and start moving to the music again moving my arms with hers like I was a little kid she's playing with.

"____, what are you doing?"

"Come on, if you don't dance by yourself then I'll make you dance. By the way, don't you think you need to learn how to dance ily to attract DongLim's attention?"

"What? Y-you knew?"

"It was obvious. You looked at him when I ask you if you had a crush. You want me to teach you?" My eyes question her. She smiles, "you have to lure him in. Make him look at you like a woman not just as his friend's cousin. Easiest way, let’s go to the bathroom."

"Why?"

"I have extra clothes with me."

"What?"

"Come on" she drag me to the bathroom.

"B-but Simon-"

"I don't know what's taking him so long but by the time we're out there they'll probably just get there" she hand me a short dress. "Put that on."

"____-"

"He won't be able to tear his eyes off of you. You must be confident don't show any nervousness. When you start dancing just go up to him out of nowhere."

I put on the dress. "Don't you think this shows too much skin?" I look in the mirror in front of me trying to pull the dress down a little more. "Yah, if I just bend over a little wouldn't you see my ?"

"I know how you feel. That's what I feel at first too. Get used to it, that's what guys like seeing girls in. You have a nice figure. Show it more often."

"What? Why would I-?"

"Not to everyone. Just the person you like and only for him."

"Do you always bring extra with you?"

"Yeah, after a certain situation."

"What happened? Oops... Too rude?"

"No, that's why I told you this place is dangerous. Once, some guy purposely spill his liquor on me expecting me to go to a room with him and change. Luckily I work that day so I brought extra clothes. He tried to go to bed with me and so happened" she smile and drag me back out. "Oh... They're over there already. You go first, I'm going to go put my bag over there" she pointed to the bar.

I look at her unsure and she gesture for me to go. I turn to the dance floor where Simon and his friends were dancing and walk towards them.

*Confidently! Confidently! Confiden-* I trip on my own foot.

A hand wrap around my waist as the other grab my hand keeping me from cracking open my head. 

"You okay?"

"Yeah, thank you ____. If you were a guy, I'd fall for you" I stood up straight to face Simon and his friends standing in front of me and my smile faded.

"Smile" she nudges me.

I smile, "Do I look weird?"

They all stare at me. Simon kept shifting back and forth between ____ and I. "Yah, what are you teaching my innocent cousin?" Simon stares at me.

"How to make all men fall for her. Why? That's not good?"

"How is that good? It'll be more dangerous for her" DongLim spoke up.

"Then why don't you protect her?" She pats his shoulder making me blush. 

*Why is she so straightforward.*

"Back to the dance floor?" She turned Simon and pushes him towards the dance floor.

Girls were going crazy asking Simon and the rest of them to dance with them. ____ glare at them making them back off.

"Yah, really? What were you thinking? How can you trip on your own foot? If I wasn't there you would have been so unattractive" ____ nudge me.

"Trying to be confident like you said" I answer.

"Don't think about it. You have to let it out naturally" she smirks.

"By the way what was that glare about?"

She shrug, "just getting girls off our men?" She pulls me to the dance floor by the arm. "Start your move" she started dancing to the beat again. All eyes were glued on ____ and I. We kept dancing like there's no tomorrow ignoring all the stares. 

DongLim came over and started dancing around me. "Yah, everyone's eying you."

"So what? That's the whole point" I turned away and dance with ____.

Some random guy circle ____ and I.  A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the crowd into a private room.

"Yah, what are you really doing?" Simon ask.

"Enjoying myself like I've never did before" I reply.

"Do you know how many times those guys have undressed you with thier eyes?" DongLim question.

"So what? Who cares? None of them even touched me."

"They tried!" DongLim shouted. "If it wasn't for ____, you've been touched so many times! Did you want to be touched so bad?!"

"Why are you yelling at me?!" I shout confused at this situation.

Daniel and Inati brought ____ in.

"What are your true intentions huh?" Simon asks.

____ scoff, "what do you mean?"

"Every time I start to think you're not so bad after all, you do something that makes me regret" Simon ran his hand through his hair.

"And so?"

"Are you just being nice to her and then make her a later on?"

"What? I was just giving her confidence."

"No, this is the beginning to being a !" Simon shouted.

"Do you know what a is?" ____ question calmly. "A is someone who sleeps with anyone even without knowing their names."

"So you know all the people you talk to?"

"I'm not a so of course I do. There's Jay, Kevin, Jun and Joey. Those are the only guys I've gotten money from and spent time with."

"You're a e?" Jisu question in a small voice.

"Whatever you think" she shrug.

"I really don't want Yuki-"

"I said I was just giving her confidence" she sighs, "have you ever commented on how beautiful she looks?" They all look at each other not answering. "Haven't you ever thought how Yuki feels? To live with 5 guys that never commented on how she looks yet comments on other girls walking by? How much confidence she lost that she just doesn't care about how she looks anymore? She wants someone to look at her too. She feels left out when girls are all over you guys and she has no one to hang with. I'm just letting her know she's beautiful and that she has a chance with the guy she likes. Don't you know that a woman knows a woman best? I'm going to make that guy fall head over heels for her."

"Wait? You told her we live together?" Simon faces me.

I shook my head, "she already knew. She said she walked by a couple of times."

"You like someone? How come I didn't know about this? Who is it? Is he a good boy? He better not be a playboy" he crossed his arms.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you."

"Anyways, are we done here? I really need to go” she reach out for the door.

"Hey, I heard you like someone too" Simon mention out of the blues.

"And so?"

"Is he a guy that comes here too?" 

"Maybe" she shrug, "why are you curious about me?" She opens the door.

"If you really like him, why do you meet so many guys?" Daniel question.

She closes the door and turn to face us all. "You guys are a really curious bunch aren't you?" She sighs and we all nod.

"Alright" she smiles, "I'll tell you guys because we're friends. It's because I need to live. This is the easiest way to get the money I need."

"But does the guy you like know?" Jisu question.

"He doesn't know I like him" she looks us all in the eye one by one, "He doesn’t know what I do for a living either."

"How would he think if he knows you do this?" Inati spoke up.

"You guys are really.... He's a nice guy. If he's still the guy I like, he'll understand why I'm doing this" she look back at me, "that's it right? Take care of Yuki. I'll see you tomorrow."

Simon POV:

"Seriously? She thinks this is the best way to get money? Why can't she just work hard for it?"

"Simon, why do you even care? You like ____?" Daniel question me.

"What? Crazy, why would I?"

“Really?”

“Come on Daniel. Do you really have to ask?”

“I’m just making sure.”

"You need to go home" DongLim instructed.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Yuki argue.

"Take that off, makes you look like a " I comment.

"What? This is why I hate you! Can't you just admit that I look good? ____'s the only one who told me I look good. If she was a guy I'd fall for her" Yuki storm out.

"Yah!" DongLim and I shouted after her. "Where are you going?!"

"Seriously, can't you guys just admit she looks good?" Daniel, Inati, and Jisu chorus.

We follow her out. "Where did she go?" Yuki stood at the bar looking around.

"What are you doing?" Daniel ask.

"Looking for _____. She has my clothes. Let’s just wait for a while."

After 10 minutes she came out from a private room. We all stare at her walking towards us. There weren’t any smiles whatsoever. She looks at her feet and kept sighing. She looks up meeting eyes with us and she gave us a small smile. "I wish you guys didn't see me like this."

"Are you okay? You're kind of red" Daniel tilts up her head.

"Ah, I'm fine" she block his hand from touching her.

"Did you have fun? How much did he pay you?" I said making Yuki glare at me. "Did he give you a lot of pleasure?"

____ sigh, "what does that have to do with you?"

"Have you ever thought of quitting?" Inati question. 

"No, I said this is the easiest way to make money."

"Hey, is money really that important to you?" Daniel ask.

"I really wish I could say no but for now, yes, my life depends on it. Anyways, aren't you guys going to leave?" 

"Are you leaving too?" Yuki question.

"Yeah, I have another job. I guess you were waiting for your clothes huh?" She got her bag and walk to the bathroom with Yuki following. 

"Simon, what are you doing?" Daniel stare at me.

"What? She didn't get mad or deny what I said" I shrug. Yuki and ____ came back out in normal clothes. "Is that a disguise to cover what you really do for a living?"

"Damn it Simon! Shut up!" Yuki punch my arm.

"It's alright Yuki. I told them to think whatever but Simon, please just keep what you’re thinking to yourself. Bye" she waved and left. 

We all watch her back as she gets farther and farther away from us. "You know, she looks alright in everything she wears" DongLim comment.

"Yah, don't check out my friend" Yuki glare at us.

"Can't be helped, we are guys after all" Daniel smile. "You look good wearing normal clothes like that too Yuki."

"Really?" Yuki grab Daniel's arm and he nod.

"He's just saying to be nice" I said.

"Since you didn't say anything about ____ that means you agree with DongLim right?"

"Daniel's not just saying it. You do look nice in what you wear too" Dong Lim commented. “That means you don’t have to wear clothes like earlier to impress whoever you like alright? If he likes you, he’ll like you for who you are.”

"Really? Alright, but how did I look in that dress?" Yuki ask.

"You stand out a lot, beautiful, I almost didn't recognize you" Daniel ruffle her hair.

"Really?" Her eyes lit up looking at Dong Lim for his response also.

"Yeah, whatever Daniel said" DongLim reply. "But like I said, that doesn't mean you should wear clothes like that."

"Let’s go, how long are we going to stand here?" I complain.

"I wonder why Daniel's not my cousin instead" Yuki mumble.

“I can hear you.”

“Yeah, I know. That's the whole point.”

“Whatever, let’s go.”

____ POV:

*This guy is really against me. If he really finds out what I do... How would he react? Would he treat me differently all of a sudden?*

"Ah, ____, you’re here. Will you be okay working one hour longer today?”

"Sure,if anything happens, I'll call you manager Kim" I show him my phone and he smile and left.

My phone vibrated. (____, I'm sorry for today. Simon is so rude.)

(Hey, it's alright. I don't really care. He's only saying what's on his mind.)

(Are you really working right now?)

(Of course. You think I'm fooling around?)

(No, it's because you reply so fast it makes me think what workplace you work at that the manager will let you use your phone while working.)

(I work in a little store. It's not that busy during sleep hours you know?)

(Ah, I see. When do you go home?)

(About 4 today?)

(You hardly get any sleep.)

(I get used to it. Anyways, you should go to sleep.)

(Please don't tell Simon who I like.)

(Why not? He's your cousin, maybe he can help you?)

(Do you know how close he is to Simon?)

(Of course I do. Shouldn't you know?)

(Yeah, that's why don't tell him.)

(Okay. Goodnight.)

*Hmmm, that's weird. Why doesn't she want Simon to know? He can get an answer right away unlike me.*

ring~ ring~ ring~

"Hey baby, what's up?"

"I can't sleep."

"Did you already get a drink of water?"

"Uh-huh."

"Are you scared?"

"No, I just feel lonely."

"Oh~ I'm sorry. You can talk to me until you fall asleep."

"Noona, aren't you tired too?"

"Nope, because Minho can't sleep. I'm not sleepy either."

"Noona, can I have cake for dessert tomorrow with my lunch?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Yep."

"Then of course. You want the whole cake to yourself" I giggle.

"Nope, it's too much sweet. But I can share with my friends right?"

"Sure."

"Noona, do you have any friends?"

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

"You work so hard for me and you're always busy so I was just wondering."

"Hey, don't worry about me okay?"

"Okay noona, I'm going to try to sleep now."

"Mmmm, just close your eyes and you'll fall asleep soon. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Bye noona."

"Bye baby" I stick the phone in my pocket. 

*Even if I don't have friends, as long as you're happy, I'm happy Minho.*