Will he report it?

Tell Me Your Love
"All I see are cafes. Where are the ice cream shop?" I looked around.
"Yah~ I don't know the Hongdae area. Where should I go?" Hyemi asked.
"We don't know either. Let's just drive around, Hyemi-ah~" Bora said.
"Okay. And if we see a good place, we'll go in." Hyemi said.
 
"Ah!" Hyemi shouted. She slammed on the breaks. *bok!* "Yah," she looked at us "gwenchana??" She asked.
"Gwenchanayo~" Both of us replied to her.
"Did I hit something?" Hyemi curious.
"Yah. I'll go outside and check." I got out from the car and saw that a teenage boy was laying on the road. I gasped, "its a person!" I tell them.
 
"Omoya!" Hyemi gasped.
"Eotteokhe?! Hyemi-ah!~ eotteokhe?!" Bora nervous.
 
I ran to the spot where the boy was. "Min-ah! What are you doing?!" Hyemi asked. 
I sat near to the boy. "Excuse me," I shook the boy. "Excuse me... please wake up sir!" I shook him again. "Ah. Eotteokhe?" I felt nervous but then he started to move a little. *oh! He moved!* "Gwenchanayo?!" I asked him. He got up and stared.
 
 
I stared back. He looked at his hand, there's a little blood on his hand. *his hand is bleeding!* "Eotteokhe! You're bleeding!" I said. He just it off. "Gwenchanayo?" I asked.
"Gwenchana~" his voice are so manly and a lil cute.
 
"Are you really okay? Like really, really okay?" I asked.
"I said I was fine." He replied. He stood up and dusted his clothes.
"*sigh* I'm running late," He waer his headphones then left quickly.
 
Hyemi and Bora got out from the car as the boy left. I stood up, "Are you sure you're okay?" I yelled after him, but I don't think he heard me.
 
"Min-ah! What did he say?" Bora asked.
"He said he was fine." I replied.
"*exhale.* What a relief." Bora said.
"What is he? A bum?" Hyemi said.
 
The boy turned to look back at us.
 
 
"Wah~ He's great looking. Anyi~ He's a pretty bum." Bora said.
"Hey, hey is he looking at my license plate?" Hyemi asked curiously.
"What?!" Both of me and Bora nervous.
"See? He looked at it," Hyemi said as she pointed at the boy.
"Yah~ I think he's going to report this."
 
"Mwo? Eotteokhe?! Min-ah~ eotteokhe?!" Bora  cried out.
"I think he just said he's fine but he'll report a hit and run later." Hyemi exclaimed.
"Then you'll get prosecued as a hit and run driver?" Bora said.
"Yah~" Hyemi pointed at me. "You got out first he didn't even look at me and Bora." Hyemi said.
"So, wait, then I have to pay the penalties?" I asked. Hyemi nodded. 
"Omo Min-ah~ eotteokhe? Eotteokhe?" Bora cried out again.
"What will you do?" Hyemi asked.
 
"Excuse me... wait a minute." I called to the boy. I chased the boy before he got too far away. he walked into the crowd. In between me and him were 5 metres away. "Excuse me... aigoo~ Where did he go? Ah! There he is!" 
 
He walked towards the building, then he turne to the stairs to his right and climbed them. I followed him all the way. When I arrived at the place that he heading to, he wasn't there. *shoot! I lost him. Where did he go?*
 
I looked around, searching for him. But there was no sign of him. All I see were a bunch of girls rushing in the single door that was there. So I just followed them and entered a noisy room full of rap music.
 
As I enterd the room, people crowded all over the place and made loud noises. *aish!~ It's so noisy in here!* I walked in the crowd and searched for the boy. Everyone in this room was facing the front, and when I looked, I saw a stage. *is this a concert? Omoya! It is!*
 
There was a sign that said 'Rap Concert.' The performance was starting. *I must search for that boy! Aigoo~ Seriously, where is he?!* As I searched, I heard a familiar voice coming from the speakers that were in the room. I looked at the boy who was rapping on stage.
 
 
*Wah~ he looks great.* "Wait. Oh! It's that hot beggar from before!" I pointed at him. People were making loud noises. I don't think people heard what I said.
 
"Yah! Yah!" I jumped so he could see me. But then I stepped on someone's foot. "Ah!" I quickly turned to the person, it was a girl. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I apologized but there was no respond from her.
 
I looked at the girl and titled my head to see her face clearly she was wearing a cap, her face was hidden. "Oh? Are you G.Na by any chance? The singer?" I shouted so she can hear me above the loud noises. She looked at me, shocked. But then she looked back towards the performance. "Oh, you must not ne G.Na then. I'm sorry." She bowed her head and left. *I'm pretty sure she is.*
 
I turned my attention back towards the stage, back to the boy. "I think he's fine. There's no sign of him being in pain on any part of his body... Wah~ He's cool on the stage. What a relief." *ring, ring!* Oh! my phone's ringing!* 
 
Oh, Hyemi-ah!
Min-ah!~ Aigoo~ What's with all the noise?
I can't hear you! It's so noisy here!
Where are you?
I'm not sure where I am.
Is that boy okay?
Yes, he's fine. He completely fine. You don't have to worry.
I have to go now. I don't know where are you so can you just take a  bus?
Oh... sure!
Take care Min-ah~ Bye!
Okay! Annyeong!
 
I turned, and wanting to leave the place but...
 
I glanced at the boy again. *no. He could report.* I took my phone and took a picture of him to show that he was fine after the accident. *snap* "Assa~" I said to myself. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated! 18.04.13