Dream or reality?

Tell Me Your Love

"Kimchi!" I shouted. "Miss... miss..." someone shook me. "Ah!" I fell down from the sofa. I rub my back, it hurts after falling. "Nae?" I stood up and replied to the ahjusshi.

"The sofa needs to be carried too, miss." The ahjusshi replied. "Oh! Yes please carry it. Be careful, its heavy ahjusshi." I stood up and helped the ahjusshi. The sofa is the last thing that needed to be carried and sold. The ahjusshi lent me some money and I bowed "kamsahamida! You've worked hard today ahjusshi!" The ahjusshi bowed and then left the place.

The room was empty. Almost everything in our apartment have been carried away. Our refrigerator, sofa, table and other furniture, etc. I looked around the room.

*sigh* I pouted and sat down on the floor. I remembered what my mom told me before "whenever you feel sad or angry, just close your eyes and count to ten. It will make you feel like you're living a new life." Nae eomma, I will count to ten then.

I closed my eyes and counted to myself, "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!" I opened my eyes and felt calmer. "Wah!~" I threw my arms up, \(^.^ )/ "this room is so empty, I can even play soccer here." I smiled and ran around the room.

*Ding dong* "Oh? Who is it?" I walked to the door and opened it. "Oh! Ahjumma!" I realized. "Here is your small tv,"

The ahjumma handed it to me. "Nae, kamsahamida!" I bowed. And slowly closed the door.

I placed it on my mini table

*pout* hmm... what's left here is my mini tv, mini table, mini stove and my clothes. "What should I do now?" I tapped my chin. "Ah! Yeah! make Kimchi!" I made my way to the kitchen and took out all the necessary ingridient. "Hmm... this Kimchi won't be good for long without a refrigerator, " I pouted. "I should just eat all of it then." I mixed the ingridient in a bowl and started to make the Kimchi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated!