To Hongdae!

Tell Me Your Love
*Ring, ring!* "Oh, my phone's ringing. I wonder who will it be?" I searched my phone and answered it.
 
Yobeoseyo?
Min-ah! How are you? It's been a month since our last school day.
Oh, Hyemi-ah~ I'm fine. Yeah~ it sure has.
Can you hang out? With us?
With us? Are you with Bora? Hey~ tell her that I missed her.
*whisper* Bora-yah~ Min missed you. --- Wah!~ Jinjja?!
Min-ah~ I missed you to! Hey, let's hang out!
Oh, Bore! I can't. Right now, I'm watching a drama.
Min-ah~ I'll treat you an ice cream, chocolate ice cream with marshmallow on top. Eottae?
Jeongmal??!
Nae, jeongmallyo~
Assa! I'll wait for you outside my apartment!
Keure, Min-ah~ see you later! *giggles*
 
I waited for them outside my apartment. A shiny red car finally arrived in front of me
 
the car's window slid down by the girl who was driving it. It was Hyemi.
 
"Hyemi-ah! You're driving this babe?!" I said.
"Yes, my lovely bestie. Since I'm turning 18 this year my parents bought me this hot babe as a present. Amazing eyy?"
"Totally!" I replied.
 
Another window at the back seat slid down, "Min-ah! C'mon! Jump in." it was Bora. After opening the door I jumped in and sat beside Hyemi.
 
"yah, Min-ah~ don't you like to go out anymore? Like you used to. You always asking to go out. But now? Not a single missed call." Hyemi said.
"I have to rest after work, ok? My job at the ca'fe isn't easy you know?"
"Yah, Shin MIn. You've changed so much these last 2 months." Hyemi said.
"I can't help it. I have to earn a lot of money before the school re-opens." I replied.
"Hey. Since we're finally all together, let's have some fun tonight. Okay? You need it." Bora said.
"Keure~ since you're treating me ice cream, I'll have some fun with you guys." I giggled.
"But, Hyemi-ah~ Where are we going?" I asked.
"Should we go to Hongdae?" Hyemi said.
"Great! Call!" Bora threw her hands up.
"Yah! To hongdae!" I clapped my hands, cheerfully.
"Assa! We're going to Hongdae!" Hyemi said.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated!