I Got an Idea

Tell Me Your Love

I walked bravely to the door and opened it. The man who was yelling earlier realized it and pulled the door with force. I looked at the man innocently.

"Yah. Where's your dad?" The man asked.
"I'm so sleepy... who are you?" I looked at the man with fierce.
"I want your dad. Shin Daehyun. He took off with my money... I meant our money."
"Shin Daehyun isn't my dad."
"What?" - "yah~ what are you talking about?"
"He was my mom's second marriage. He and I don't have a single drop of blood in common."
 
"Jinjjayo?"
"Nae! That man used to beat me! Oh man, the day after tomorrow is my mom's anniversary. He's not even my real dad so how dare he beat me?"
"Anyi~ Shin Daehyun looked to be the gentle type-
"Where is that man?" I'm a victim to! He took my savings and ran away. I have to catch that man!" I cut in.
"Then, goodbye. And when you found that man, be sure to let me know." I said.
"Keure~ I know your life must be hard. Aigoo~" The man walked away but ...
 
After the crazy talk with that man. I cheerfully entered my apartment without noticing that I hadn't closed the door.
 
"*whisper* appa! He left!" I said.
"He left?!" My dad asked.
"Yes, he left."
 
"Yah! I knew it you!" The man rushed in and pointed at me accusingly. He heard everything.
"Ah! Eotteokhe? Eotteokhe?!" I ran to the door and closed it. I locked the door afterwards and led my dad to the kitchen.
 
"Yah! Open the door! You're driving me crazy!" The man yelled.
 
I opened the window, "appa! This way. Over here!"
"Here?" My dad asked.
"Yes!"
"Keure. Give me my shoes," I rushed to the living room and took my dad's shoes. I gave them to him afterwards. "Min-ah. I'll be right back." He got out through the window and left.
 
I exhaled and tried to calm myself down. I walked to the living room. I didn't here the man yelling anymore. I guess the man saw my dad already. *Sigh* dad is always like this* I sat down and switched on the tv.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated! 13/04/13