3 days before school open

Tell Me Your Love

*Bridal song at the background*

You hold someone's arm like those bridal style. Everyone around you clap their hands as you and the groom walk toward the priest. You could see your two bestfriends among the crowd.

*Finally* you're in front of the priest with the groom. You were happy and smiled widely. Everyone is admiring you. You're a beautiful bride.

"Andwae! This wedding can not be happen!" someone yelled.

You gasp "appa!" it was your dad! Another groom look-a-like beside him. He came toward you and forcefully made you hold the other groom's hand.

"Another groom?" Everyone started to whispering.

"Ah! let go!" You struggled and tried to pull away from him. Suddenly the whether at the wedding turned to bad. And everyone's faces turned to look like a ghosts, their eyes black like pandas and faces pale.

The atmosphere in there was sad. The other groom's head suddenly turned the opposite way. You gasped, still trying to let go of his hand.

"Kimchi!" the camera man yelled. In that moment, you looked at the camera and yelled "Kimchi!" You smiled *snap*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this a dream or reality?

It'll look scary if it's a reality.

It's probably a dream *calm down*

Don't give up reading it! Although its scary.

Will update again later.

Do look forward it! ^.^~