With father

Tell Me Your Love

Someone's POV

I went to my father's office. On my way to the office I accidently heard my father's conversation with his secretary.

"Chairman, I'm sorry." The secretary said. "We did everything we could with our ties in Korea, but we are unable to change the minds of the residents. I believe it would difficult to make it happen," his voice started to shake, "I'm very sorry. Please forgive me."

Suddenly I heard a bang on a table.

*Oh no, not good. I better cut their conversation, before my father blows a fuse!* "Ahbojji. I'm coming in" I tell my father. I entered his office then sat on a chair in front of him. "Have you read over the business plan, ahbojji?" I asked just to make him forget about what happened earlier.

He took out the file that I gave him from the drawer and threw it at the table. "Investing money to produce drama is a gamble. If all goes well, you can earn a lot of money. But if it fails, you can lose it all in one shot." He said.

"I won't disappoint you." I replied.

"If I am to invest in you, there will be a condition." He continued. "For a man to become accomplished, he must marry." He said while writing on a piece of paper on his table with a brush. I looked at his writing and realized that he wrote it using Japanese.

"Only then does he become  a complete man. A man must establish his own family to be a real man and only then can he do great work. I wasn't successful at it." He continued. I'm so confused. He was probably talking about marriage. Since all the things that came from his mouth is about 'marry, family, man.'

"I would like to see you become a complete man. A man must establish his own family to be a real man as you carry out your business." He said.

I looked at my father and replied, "I understand... ahbojji." I always agree to do whatever my father told me. As he is the only one who can get me a job.

 

Your POV

I was watching my favorite tv show while eating the Kimchi that I've made. Suddenly I heard my door being opened by someone . "Oh? Who is it?" I ran to the door and saw that my door was opened. I forcefully closed the door and asked "Who is it?!" But no one answered. The door knob turned as it someone was trying to open the door." I asked. Who it is!" I shouted.

"It's your dad!" The voice said. I opened the door and let him in. I closed the door and let him in. I closed it afterwards and walked to the kitchen to serve Kimchi to my dad.

I gave him the Kimchi in our living room. *Wow, he is really hungry.* "Appa, here. Drink water with that," I handed him the cup. He took it and drank it. "Aigoo~ my poor daddy." I gently patted his back.

He coughed all of a sudden and called my name, "Min-ah~"

"Hmm?" I replied.
"I'm so exhausted. I can't do this anymore." He said.
*Sigh* "That's why you need to come to your senses now. Stop starting new business ... and stop trusting people so much! that's why you keep getting conned by them." I advice.
"Min-ah~ what should I do? What should I do now?" He was nervous, I could tell.
"It's okay. We just have to start all over. You and I can earn a lot of money and pay off all our debts." I comforted him.
"Yah! Micheoseo?! Do you know how much that is? It's over 10 million won! How can we earn enough money to repay that?!" He yelled at me.
"That's your problem! You want to do it all at once and that's why we keep getting in deeper trouble!"
Suddenly we heard a hard knock from outside the door.
"Yah! Shin Daehyun. You're here aren't you?" A man yelled from outsde the door.
*Both of us gasped* "Turn out the lights! Turn out the lights!" My dad whisper nervously.
I turned off the lights quickly and hid under the blanket with my dad.
"Hahah. You punk. Don't even think about putting on an act. Yah, Shin Daehyun! I know you're in there!" The man continued yelling outside the door.
*whisper* "Appa. eotteokhe??" I'm nervous.
*whisper* "I don't know." He hid his head under the blanket.
"Yah! You better get out!" The man yelled again.
*A-Ha! I got an idea!* I got myself out from the blanket.
"*whisper* yah! Min-ah!~ Where are you going? Get back here!" My dad worried.
"*whisper* don't worry dad. I have an idea." I winked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So~ I've updated again today.
How was the story? Is it okay? Please comment.
Don't be a silent reader c:
Subscribe if you like this story c: