INTERLUDE 1

JUNG'S FAMILY CHAOS SERIES

Interlude I: BROKEN SOUL

Summary:  The broken past of the rockstar Kim JaeJoong

 

 

ChangMin cycle his bicycle carefully as he doesn’t want his sister to fall down. They just come back from ChangMin friend’s birthday party. The party went well but when HeeJoon, ChangMin’s friend asked him to sleep over, he refused since he had JiYool together with him and he also wants to go back home as soon as he can.

 

Nearing their house gate, ChangMin saw a man was standing in front of the bell hesitates to ring the bell or not. He stops near that man, “Ajusshi, is there something that bothering you?” The ten years old boy asked.

 

“I just want to meet JaeJoong hyung…” He said as his face had a gloomy expression.

 

“Let’s get inside…” ChangMin said while he got up from his bicycle while JiYool still on it at the back seat. Using the automatic gate remote control that his Daddy gives, ChangMin push the black button and slowly the gate was opened.

 

He is pushing the bicycle slowly since he doesn’t want his beloved sister to fall down. That man follows the boy as he knows the children was his nephew and niece. Kim JaeJoong is his older brother but there’s a secret about his brother that not everyone knows.

 

Remembering the past, he doesn’t know if he worthful enough to face the rocker. They have done too much to break that rocker’s heart. His mother too and now he was asked by his mother to make her last wishes. ‘Will hyung going to meet me, is he going to fulfil mother’s wish?’

 

Truthfully, he too doesn’t know how he’s going to face that man. Seeing the girl and the boy, he smiles sadly. ‘You must be a wonderful mother for them, hyung… not like Umma.’

 

“Ajusshi, wait a minute…” ChangMin said as he assists JiYool to get up from the seat and take the bicycle to the garage where all the cars and bicycles were stored. He runs back to that man after a few minutes while his sister just stands there doesn’t intend to approach the man they just meet.

 

“My Mommy loves to have a guest… I’m sure Mommy will be happy to see you.” ChangMin said as he knows that none of his Mommy’s fans were dared to approach them like that and moreover to come to the Jung Mansion alone.

 

JunSu smile, he did regret with what he had done in the past. JaeJoong was always kind to everyone but because of him, JaeJoong choose to look like a bad boy. He knows the fact that JaeJoong always been loved by everyone around them. He stands aside the children of his older brother hoping that his brother will forgive him.

 

“Mommy?” ChangMin calls for his Mommy while JiYool still looking at the Ajusshi they brought inside together with them.

 

“ChangMin, how come you were so early?” The voice can be heard from the kitchen. “I’m in the kitchen…”

 

“Come Ajusshi…”

 

They walk to the kitchen with JunSu following from behind. JaeJoong just finish his cooking luckily he cooks more since his appetite was bigger when he was pregnant. Though at first, YunHo doesn’t agree for him to cook but he always had his way so that YunHo will agree with him.

 

JaeJoong looks up to see his son at the kitchen entrance. What he doesn’t expect was the man that standing behind his children. ‘Why did you appear again?’

 

JaeJoong holds to the kitchen counter, his hand was shaking and he barely can stand. He lost his words when ChangMin said ‘This Ajusshi wants to meet you, Mommy’. His eyes start to tear. After all this time he had been running and now what’s going to come.

 

“Hyung….”

 

That words enough to make JaeJoong loss, he never thought that a day he can hear JunSu will call him hyung. “I don’t… want to… see you. Please… go.” His hand had been holding on to the counter side tightly. He didn’t know how long he can endure from not letting his body to fall. “Please… go.”

 

“Please hear me first, hyung.” JunSu practically was begging for JaeJoong to hear him.

 

“Umma want to see you, she’s critical. Please!! Hyung, please!!!” JunSu was on his knees already crying with all he got.

 

JaeJoong finally reaches his limit, he just can’t endure it anymore. He was falling on the floor with his eyes closing. ChangMin who’s seeing it, scream for his Daddy. JiYool was tearing seeing her Mommy on the floor with blood between his legs from the impact of his falling.

 

YunHo running to the kitchen after hearing his son scream, he slept from morning after finishing his last movie shooting before JaeJoong gives birth. Still in his pajama, he saw his wife on the floor with blood.

 

“Jae!” Without waiting he pick up his wife in his arm and bring the younger to his car. He saw a young man and he knows that face. They once meet when he was going to marry JaeJoong, ‘Kim JunSu, JaeJoong’s younger brother…’

 

“ChangMin get inside, JiYool too… we’re going to the hospital, hurry!.” YunHo said to his children. His eyes meet JunSu’s again but then he sighed. “You should follow too…” YunHo ignore his bloody pajama as he start the car engine.

 

“Thanks hyung…” JunSu said thankful for his brother in law invitation. ChangMin already on in the back seat with JaeJoong’s head on his small laps leaving JunSu no choice to sit on the passenger seat with JiYool on his laps.

 

YunHo drive to the hospital forgetting that he’s still in his pajama. Around ten minutes later, they arrive at the emergency wing. The doctor and nurse rushing to the car with stretcher, some of them notice it was the famous couple and the one that laying on the stretcher was no other than the famous rock star while the husband whose still in pajama was in a bloody mess.

 

The doctor and nurses run while pushing the stretcher to the emergency room. YunHo was waiting outside hoping that his wife will be fine, the actor doesn’t even mind about himself, the people who recognize him was sympathy towards him hoping that everything will be fine. ‘Please be fine, Joongie…’ YunHo was praying deep in his heart, doesn’t want to lose his wife.

 

JunSu beside ChangMin that had JiYool on his lap. Looking at his brother in law, JunSu feels a bit guilty since it was his fault that JaeJoong was falling. ‘I’m sorry, hyung… I’m sorry, please be alright… I will never cross your path again if you don’t want to see me anymore…’

 

JiYool been calmed by ChangMin, even she still is sobbing ChangMin was glad JiYool doesn’t scream like earlier. ChangMin hug his little sister tightly, he wants to be strong so that their Daddy will not worry over them.

 

Many bad thoughts had appeared inside YunHo’s head but he was hoping all of that will not happen. He still wants to see his wife smile every morning he wakes up, he still wants to taste JaeJoong’s food that was the best for him. He still wants to love JaeJoong like there’s no tomorrow for them. He wasn’t ready to lose JaeJoong when he should love the man that gives birth to his children more than he already did.

 

Almost an hour waiting, suddenly the emergency door was opened. A green surgery clothes man appears from it, hurry YunHo looks up in that direction. “Jung JaeJoong’s relative?” He said to YunHo, whose standing in front of him.

 

“I’m his husband.”

 

“He was losing a lot of blood, and there’s a problem with it… The hospital blood bank had run out and he received the last blood bag we had. He needs an O positive blood, could you contact his family or anyone related to him that had the same blood type.”

 

YunHo loss at that moment, he doesn’t know what to do. He was an A positive and he can’t even donor to his wife.

 

“Hyung!”

 

YunHo looks up seeing JaeJoong band mates and best friend running towards him.

 

“Is Jae hyung fine?” LeeU asked.

 

“He’s losing lots of blood and the blood bank doesn’t have supply for more.”

 

“I can donor for him, I’m O positive.” YooChun said since he once donor his blood together with JaeJoong during their training days. Plus it’s not a secret to their fans that they share the same blood type.

 

“Thank you, YooChun ah…” YunHo sighed in relief for a moment.

 

The doctor that just stands there finally instructs YooChun to follow him. HyunJoong sits in front of ChangMin. Carefully he pats the boy's head, seeing the boy that was hugging his sister like he was losing her. “Are you okay, Minnie?”

 

ChangMin just stare at his uncles, he was afraid but he can’t say it. LeeU took JiYool from ChangMin’s hug.

 

“Hyung, I will bring Minnie and Yoolie to the cafeteria.” HyunJoong said to YunHo and when the elder nodded his head, HyunJoong and LeeU walks away to the cafeteria together with the kids.

 

MinWoo stands there eyeing the new face that’s been beside ChangMin before this. He was curious to know who that man really is. He never saw him before this.

 

The nurses walk in and out from the emergency room, YunHo was worried if anything happens bad was going to happen to JaeJoong. He just asked the God to save his wife not more than that but he sure his wife will be more happy if their child was survived from all this.

 

 

 

 

HyunJoong lead ChangMin to sit beside him at the park near to the café while JiYool and LeeU were heading to the café already.

 

“Minnie, come on… tell Uncle Joong what you have hidden inside… I can see it through your eyes.”

 

ChangMin was hesitating to say it but he can’t hold it anymore. His fist slowly being held by HyunJoong letting him feel relaxed. “I’m afraid, Uncle Joong. I wasn’t ready to face it, what if Mommy doesn’t survive. JiYool was too small and I’m sure Daddy can’t handle JiYool alone.” ChangMin was sobbing, even though he skips some level at school and now was in his last year of elementary school, his attitude still act at his own age.

 

“Your Mommy is the strongest person I had known, Minnie.” HyunJoong was sure about that. “He will survive, have some faith in him, okay. Your Daddy, well… I don’t know if I can see him without picturing your Mommy beside him. You don’t need to be strong, sometimes it's the best if you say it out loud.” HyunJoong said as he was honestly feeling about it, he pulls ChangMin into a hug.

 

“Oppa, why are you crying?” JiYool suddenly appears, her soft little finger was touching ChangMin’s hand. “Are you worried about Mommy?, JiYool too but I know my Mommy will be fine, he promise me to let me play with baby when he or she born soon.”

 

“Yoolie…” ChangMin knows better that what his little sister said was true, he knows his Mommy will survive just like the time JiYool was born.

 

“I got a strawberry milkshake for Oppa and Daddy too. Let’s go and see Daddy.” JiYool leads ChangMin to the emergency room where their Daddy was waiting while LeeU and HyunJoong followed from behind.

 

“She’s sweet, isn’t it?” LeeU said.

 

HyunJoong smile, “She is… she tough, I don’t know how she manages to be that understanding for a three years old kid. While ChangMin finally burst out, he was afraid JaeJoong will not make it. I’m sure Jae and YunHo hyung must be really proud of them.”

 

They walk following the children with a smile through the future still unknown but for them the present was enough to know that they are going to go through the future with full courage inside them.

 

 

 

 

YooChun walks to the chair where YunHo was sitting, he stands in front of the other man that sit beside YunHo. “What are you doing here?” Clearly from his stern voice everyone can see that they are not in good terms.

 

Either JunSu or YunHo was looking shock with the tone that YooChun used. “I… I… Umma wants… to meet Jae hyung, she was dying…”

 

“Didn’t that old woman throw Jae away already, how come she still want to meet him?. She’s the one who said that she will never see JaeJoong even she’s dying, she already forbids Jae to meet her so just go home already.” YooChun state since he himself was there by the time Mrs Kim said it. The past was too hurting, even for YooChun who are JaeJoong’s best friend that was beside him at that time, choose to forget about that.

 

JunSu silent, he really did feel guilty, but he still need to see JaeJoong and even the situations now was not helping him at all, he shouldn’t give up to see his brother. JunSu knows since they were children, Mrs.Kim never treats JaeJoong like everyone, he also was forbidden from getting close to JaeJoong like a sibling.

 

“Chun… Please, this is not the time. It was me who asked him to be here. How did you know about JaeJoong in the hospital?” YunHo said calmly through inside his heart it was messing of emotions.

 

“Luckily, ChangMin message me earlier when you on the way to the hospital.” YooChun said as he sits on the chair in front YunHo. YooChun looks at his right side where ChangMin and his sister were walking towards them with his other bandmates.

 

“Daddy, I brought you strawberry milkshake.” JiYool said and sometimes other people just stare in unbelievable that JiYool just a three year old child. She can be cute and at mature at the same times.

 

YunHo take it and brought JiYool to sit on his lap as he knows that calm him enough at times like this. YooChun just silent with the others when they were seeing the Daddy and daughter’s act. They wait patiently for the operation to finish.

 

P/S: I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I guess my muse finally back and I'm ready to start writing again. Hope you all will enjoy. This interlude contain 3 part so be ready to read more about the past of the rockstar. It's quite long after the last update, I suggest read the previous chapter to understand more.