CHAOS 3

JUNG'S FAMILY CHAOS SERIES

Chaos 3: MY MOMMY'S ROCK

Summary: JiYool and ChangMin's Mommy comes home with a surprise...

 

 

 

JaeJoong smile as the airplane finally reaches Incheon airport, he can’t wait to see his family. Getting out of the airplane, he pulls his mask, covering half of his face and black sweater belongs to his husband that he always brought every time he travels because the sweater reminds him of YunHo and he feels safe smelling his husband’s scent on the sweater.

He walks passing the fans that were screaming and trying to hold and touching him, JaeJoong pulls the sweater covering his body tightly, his arm on his own stomach, hugging himself. He doesn’t feel comfortable being pushed and touched by his fans even every time he on the airport the same thing still happening. The bodyguards to being pushed while trying to secure him.

JaeJoong feels sorry for them, luckily his manager’s van was waiting for him outside the arrival gate. He manages to finish his concert even he was tired but he knows after this he need a long holiday.

“LeeJae Hyung, could you bring me to my house? I’m sure, HyunJoong can take care everything’s for me.” JaeJoong said as soon as he was the last to be inside the van. His band mates, YooChun, HyunJoong, LeeU and MinWoo know him too well, especially during their hiatus, his band mates would do acting when they had come back they will together as a group.

“Okay” The man drives from the airport, even there were saesang fans that were following them. LeeJae manages to avoid them, and after 45 minutes they reach the tall gate in front of JaeJoong’s house.

“Seriously, Jae. Every time I was here, I still couldn’t believe you married to YunHo.” HyunJoong said as the van strolling inside when the gate was opened.

“Yeah, hyung. You was a brat, he was a sweet romantic man. I don’t know how he can fall for you.” LeeU said munching the chips more cookies.

“WHAT! Am I that bad?” JaeJoong was being moody again, this time they know better since it all happen for a reason.

“Not that bad, YOU ARE BAD!” MinWoo said only to be smack by JaeJoong. “Am I wrong? remember the time he was proposing to you, you on purpose trying to pull a prank on him.”

Remembering that time, JaeJoong nodded. MinWoo was right, he was pranking YunHo with his act. For that YunHo was sulking with him for a week even he was saying his sorry, bended on both of his knees for a forgiven.

The van stopped in front of the front door, soon the front door was opened before a small figure stepped out to welcome her Mommy. JaeJoong opens the van door, greets his little daughter.

“Mommy!!!!”

“Yoolie!” JaeJoong bended on his knees to hug his daughter, he really misses his daughter so much.

“Mommy, did you get fat?”

JaeJoong was shocked hearing that, that wasn’t the first question he want to hear from his little daughter.

“No…” His face was blushing as he said that.

The loud laughter can be heard from behind, JaeJoong knows too well, his band mates was laughing at him when they heard JiYool’s question. YunHo soon appears with ChangMin from behind.

ChangMin walks and hugs his Mommy too, making JiYool being sandwich in the middle of JaeJoong and ChangMin. “I miss you, Mommy.”

“Mommy misses you too… Did you grow taller?” JaeJoong said as he can feels his son was getting more taller than last few weeks before he go, he rubs his son’s hair making it looking messy. “Mommy!!!”

JaeJoong just laugh while JiYool still holding to her Mommy doesn’t want to let go the sweet vanilla scent of her Mommy.

“Yoolie, doesn’t miss me?”

JiYool laughs as she saw her favourite Uncle was there, “Uncle YooChun!”

“Oppa not Uncle, I’m not that old.” YooChun said to his best friend’s daughter.

“Oppa said Uncle YooChun since Uncle was the same age with Mommy…” JiYool was getting confused, since her older brother said they need to greet people around their Mommy and Daddy’s age with Uncle or Aunty.

HyunJoong, MinWoo and LeeU was laughing, as for YooChun, he just sighed. The girl was too cute to deny. He hugs the little girl into his arm.

“Jae love, welcome home.” YunHo greets JaeJoong when their daughter was talking to JaeJoong’s band mates together with their son.

Jung YunHo, the famous actor around Korea. Around other that man looks so humble but not everyone knows that he was actually the son of the famous Jung JoongKok, the owner of the largest hotel branches in Korea and some of the overseas hotels until YunHo was married to JaeJoong the news were everywhere.

Not everyone knows that YunHo had a master in business administration before his debut as an actor and a degree in psychology when he was juggling with his acting career. For that, JaeJoong’s band mates were happy to know YunHo even it was through JaeJoong.

JaeJoong falls into his husband’s arm. “Love you, Yunniebear.” Clearly there were tears in JaeJoong’s eyes and YunHo saw it. He can feel the weirdness as his wife was a bit emotional this few weeks even when they talked or message on the phone.

“I love you too.” YunHo said as he leans in to kiss his wife's pouty lips for a few second realizing their children still there. “Are you okay?” YunHo was asking his wife.

“I’m…”

“Hyung, he faint after the concert at Paris.” HyunJoong said cutting JaeJoong’s talk as he knows that JaeJoong going to hide about his fainting accident in Paris.

As a lead singer for a rock group, he needs to be fit for the concert. The concert that already finish required him to move around the arena but after their fifth concert at Paris, he still remembers he’s fainting as he reaches the hotel room. Luckily, LeeU, the Hero’s band guitarist was going to wake him up for a dinner.

They were worried but luckily nothing happen and there was no news appears in the newspaper about his health condition. There’s no way he goes to tell YunHo about what happen in the hotel.

“What happen?” YunHo was worried.

“Are you sick, Mommy?” Both of their children asked JaeJoong, they were worried about their Mommy’s health.

“I’m not. No worries, okay. I was tired only.” JaeJoong tried to hide it. He doesn’t want his family to worry over him.

“Let’s get inside.” YunHo said.

“We need to go first, hyung. Still had something to do.” LeeU said.

“Yeah, I had my pets to meet. I miss them already.” MinWoo said, he doesn’t want to ruin the sweet family time as he knows JaeJoong still had a surprise for his family.

“Me and YooChun still had to be at the company. After all, we always on hiatus after a concert tour.” HyunJoong as trying to hint YunHo about something.

“Just get out now! I need my family time.” JaeJoong trying to cover something before HyunJoong blow out his surprise luckily for someone really smart, YunHo was dense when the time someone talking beating around the bush.

JaeJoong’s band mates was laughing, they know that JaeJoong was feeling shy. If they were talking about the past JaeJoong, they love this shy JaeJoong more. They know that when JaeJoong around his family, he was like a different person. There’s no arrogant and demanding JaeJoong always a sweet, shy and selfless.

Finally JaeJoong’s band mates were gone, after JaeJoong seriously pushing one by one his band mates inside the van. “See you next week on Saturday, I will cook the dinner.” JaeJoong said to his band mates while closing the van’s door.

Feeling great with his action, he pulls his husband inside follows by his kids into the house more like mansion to another but he prefers to call it, his home.

 

 

“Did you see YunHo Hyung’s face, he looks so shocked when I mention about JaeJoong fainting in Paris?”


“Yeah, you almost blow out the surprise, Joong.” YooChun said.

“Hehehehehe… I guess what Jae said was true, YunHo hyung did dense a bit when you were talking beating around the bushes. Didn’t he even notice, every time we had a comeback concert tour overseas, we would go hiatus after that.”

LeeU was laughing when MinWoo clearly state it. In six months, they will get a new member. In this two months, he was sure they only accept the variety talk show and even they had a variety show like running man invitation, the only member was missing would be JaeJoong.

 

 

ChangMin eyeing his Mommy, the man looks stunning beautiful more after coming back from his world tour.

ChangMin goes inside his room, getting something for his Mommy. The gift he prepares for the successful tour, his Daddy wouldn’t do it since he knows his Daddy too well. His Daddy would bring his Mommy and let his Mommy choose whatever he wants before buy it for him.

He walks back to the living room where his parent was sitting together with his little sister, “This is for you, Mommy.” ChangMin handed his Mommy a red wrapped box.

“Thank you… What for, Minnie?”

“Nothing, just want to give you something, plus I didn’t get you anything on your past birthday.”

“Mommy, open it.” JiYool was eager to see the gift that her brother give to their Mommy.

“It comes with a card but you see I used the card for the strawberry picture I send you earlier.” YunHo explain to his wife.

There still a card there since ChangMin takes the card back to place it together with his gift. JaeJoong opens the missing you wishes card, his son neat handwriting was there. ‘I miss you, Mommy. I want to see you. Love, Your ChangMinnie.’

The words alone were enough to give JaeJoong a little smile. He unwraps the box leaving him with only a cute tote bag printed with 'MY MOMMY ROCKS!' words on it making JaeJoong smile widely.

“How did you have this?” JaeJoong asking.

“I washed Daddy’s car and got some money from it. Since I really want to give you something with my own money.” ChangMin explain carefully doesn’t want his Mommy to feel sad or disappointed with him.

“I’m sure my car was clean for a few weeks because of that. When I need my car clean, I can always asked …” YunHo said before his daughter cut him.

“JiYool too!!! I want to wash the car too!!!” JiYool sudden talk was enough to bring laughter to the family.

“I thought I remember you were saying something about surprise…” YunHo said to his wife.

JaeJoong smile widely to his husband, “Minnie, could you get Mommy’s back pack there?” JaeJoong said pointing to the single sofa in front them with a black leather back pack that JaeJoong loves.

ChangMin get up from the seat and brought the back pack with him. JaeJoong take the back pack and opens the zip on the back pack. He takes out a brown envelope from the back pack handling it to his husband with a smile.

YunHo on the other side was trembling seeing the brown envelope remembering the time where JaeJoong was throwing the same looking envelope to him a few years ago asking for a divorce. 

“Wha… what’s this?” YunHo doesn’t want the same thing to happen again, he loves JaeJoong and their family.

“Open it…” JaeJoong assure his husband to take a look inside the envelope, doesn’t notice his husband’s pale face since he was busy taking care of JiYool’s milk that spill on the coffee table when he place his back pack there.

YunHo slowly take a look inside the envelope. A paper being pulls from it, his trembling hands was holding the paper. He reads it slowly and he fainted after that.

“DADDY!!!” JaeJoong take a look at his husband when ChangMin and JiYool was screaming calling for their Daddy.

“YUNNIE!!” He too screams, realizing it, he walks to the kitchen taking a glass of water and wetting his hand too.

JaeJoong walks back to the living room where his husband still unconscious with his wet hands he touches his husband’s face. Feeling his face was wet, YunHo opens his eyes looking at his wife. “Is… Is it true?”

JaeJoong nodded his head while smiling, his husband was too shocked he guess. JiYool takes a small piece of paper, it was a photo. “What’s this Mommy?”

JaeJoong smile not knowing how to say it to his daughter.

“That’s a photo scan of our little dongsaeng, Yoolie ah.” ChangMin said noticing it was almost like a picture that his Mommy show him when he was six years old by the time his Mommy was pregnant with JiYool.

“Dongsaeng? Baby? Why it was in there? I only saw a black spot there was nothing like baby in there?” JiYool said confidently.

“The baby is in your Mommy’s tummy, she or he will be born soon.” YunHo said while reaching back for the piece paper. He reads it once again.

 

Mr.Jung JaeJoong pregnancy test.
Pregnancy – Positive
Months - 3 months


 
“The same hospital?” YunHo said as he notice the hospital’s name.

“Yeah… I keep vomiting nonstop when I reach Paris, so I decide to go there for a check up after the concert finish but I faint and they send me there. It’s turn out that I was pregnant for three months. I was at the hospital at that time when I give you a call. I just got conscious and my band mates tell me that the management already knows about my pregnancy and decide to cancel or more like to continue till I comeback after this.”

YunHo still can’t believe the news he just received. The last time he was in Paris was during his study year a few years ago when he was newly married to JaeJoong. They stayed in Paris for his study and also Hero band tour around Europe.

That year was their honeymoon year, he doesn’t expect for JaeJoong to pregnant. He was the one that having a morning sickness instead his wife. When JaeJoong come home from a tour, JaeJoong brought him to the doctor when he nearly faint from dehydration.

When the doctor was saying he was fine with dehydration from vomiting too much, JaeJoong then faint in front of the doctor and when the doctor had a check on JaeJoong, it was JaeJoong that pregnant.

“What did the baby do inside there?” JiYool asked.

Her brother was laughing hardly to breath, surprise with his dear sister question. YunHo and JaeJoong was speechless, doesn’t know how to explain.

“Did the baby doesn’t want to go out and play with Yoolie?” Another question poped out from JiYool’s pouty lips.

“No dear, the baby will be with us soon. It’s not that the baby doesn’t want to play with Yoolie, the baby want Yoolie to learn to be a good sister for he or she when baby goes out soon.” JaeJoong said to his daughter.

They spent the afternoon together, filling the time when JaeJoong was away.

After having lunch prepared by YunHo as his wife asked, JiYool tugged his Daddy’s shirt. YunHo whose still washing the dishes looks to her direction sending JiYool his questioning looks.

“I want to have some lollipop, Daddy.”

Doesn’t answering to his daughter, YunHo close the faucet then wiping his wet hand on the clean kitchen handkerchief. He then walking to the cabinet where he store the lollipop, taking one of the lollipop for his daughter.

YunHo hands it to his daughter.

JiYool take it with a smile, “I want Mommy to have it.”

YunHo just smile seeing his daughter walking to JaeJoong that was resting on the sofa.

“Mommy…”

JaeJoong opens his eyes as soon as he heard his little JiYool was calling him, “Yes, baby?”

“This is for you.” JiYool hands the lollipop to JaeJoong. “Oppa already eats the one that I want to send to you.” She pouted a little making she looks more like JaeJoong that way. JaeJoong smile seeing his daughter like that.

“Thank you, dear.” JaeJoong said taking the lollipop from JiYool while pulling JiYool to sit on his lap. He unwraps the lollipop then the lollipop slowly noticing someone was watching him the lollipop. JaeJoong ignore it and teasing again by the strawberry flavour lollipop slowly.

“Mommy… Can JiYool had a taste too?” JiYool’s big doe eyes was begging JaeJoong to let her taste the lollipop too. JiYool was gulping her saliva wanted to taste the lollipop.

“Magic word?”

“Mommy… Can JiYool had a taste too, please?” Her big doe eyes remind JaeJoong of himself.

“Here.” JaeJoong laugh a little, done teasing his baby when JiYool give up and finally said the magic word that he taught.

JiYool the lollipop as soon as she got it, “It’s taste sweet like JiYool’s Mommy…”

YunHo smile seeing his wife and daughter acts, JaeJoong did a bit by the lollipop sensually but he knows he will have to wait till his children asleep and only then he can claim what truly belongs to him.

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry for not be able to update so much... Hope you will love this.