Plan 2-Being Cool (pt 1)

Forcefully Love You

Hara was waiting for Nicole to come up, they both planned to watch baseball match together. It supposed to be Seungyeon who went there with Hara but Seungyeon cancelled it a few hours before they go. The reason was because she wanted to watch a new anime that she bought it via online.

“Where is she?”

“Yah, you’re late Hara”

“What?”

“I’m here since an hour ago, you know”

“But, I thought I said it clearly to you that we’ll meet at 3pm here”

“You did?”

 Hara nodded and Nicole suddenly rubbed her collarbone. Hara chuckled softly when she watched the way Nicole acted.

“Were you nervous?”

“Nope, who said so?”

“Really?”

            Hara laughed more, Nicole pouted and crossed her arms she was sulking. Hara grabbed her arm and linked it with her. She led Nicole to the entrance door to the stadium. ‘What a cute girl’, Hara smiled to herself. Meanwhile Seungyeon was watching her anime while covering herself with blanket, sniffing alone touched by the movie plot.

“Why are you bring me here?”

“We’ll go to eat lunch outside, Jing”

“But my chef already made lunch for us. Why don’t we just eat in the office like usual?”

“I’m bored, I want to go outside. But it’s no fun if I go outside alone”

“Huh? Why?”

“Just don’t mind what I’m saying”

            Gyuri kept glancing at the passing car, wondering where was Seungyeon, Hara, and Nicole. They promised her to do her plan, but no one was here except GyulJing couple.

“So here is the plan”

“What? Gyuri are you insane? What if you get killed?”

“But you’re the one who drive Seungyeon, I trust you”

“For God sake, why did you plan to get car accident?”

“So she will fall for me, I’ll just pretend to be like her heroine”

“What if you get hurt?”

“Just a little is okay”

“Gosh, you really are too much. Why do you want her to fall harder for you if in the end you’ll hurt her badly”

“I don’t know, maybe just to test her”

“Just testing? You do all of this?”

“I just want to make a revenge that she won’t ever forget”

Nicole finally talked after she was silent for half an hour. She shook her head and held Gyuri’s hand firmly but Hara kept glancing at Nicole hand which is on top of Gyuri’s hand.

“Don’t do that, unnie”

“But, Cole~ah…”

“Are you really must do this thing?”

“I’m not sure either, but for sure I love another girl already. We even promised to each other to meet again when I graduate…”

“But you don’t even know her name”

“But I love her…”

            Nicole gave up persuading her and let her hand away, Hara sighed softly. Seungyeon only watched those two and giggled. ‘Why are you being too obvious, Hara?’, Seungyeon smiled to Hara and patted her back when she felt someone were staring at her.  

 **

“So, let’s cross the road. No car is passing”

“Okay”

        Gyuri were planning to walk across the street but Jiyoung passed her first. That's when a car came to approach them fast. Gyuri looked at Jiyoung as she grabbed Jiyoung's arm and moved her away as the car stopped. Jiyoung heard something got crash and Gyuri were no longer near her, she looked around as she stood. There was Gyuri, not moving an inch and bleeding.

**

Hello again *waves waves* just want to say that *laughs* so, see you on the next chapter *grins*