I Want You (part 1)

Forcefully Love You

Gyuri took a deep breath as she slowly calmed down a little. She finally turned around but didn’t even look at Jiyoung’s eyes. She was somewhat still mad at her, Jiyoung wiped Gyuri’s tears away slowly and kissed her both eyes. Gyuri pouted but it seemed her anger slowly lessen.

            Jiyoung smiled at her lover cute pout, she kissed it without hesitation now. She really missed those lips ever since she woke up this morning but she restrained herself from being clingy onto Gyuri. She tried her best not to show her love as much as Gyuri when it’s actually equal. She just had that stupid dignity to not fall harder in front of Gyuri. She was let her mind out this time. She just wanted to show Gyuri how she loves her as much as her to Jiyoung.

            Gyuri surprised and couldn’t hide her redden face in front of Jiyoung, she tried to not affect by the kiss although her heart beat is the clear evidence that she was lying right now. Jiyoung pulled her closer and whispered in her ear, softly but it sent electric sensation on Gyuri’s body.

“I want you, I want to have all of you. Give me your heart, your mind, and your body to me”

“Whaa…”

“Can you?”

“B…But baby…”

            Jiyoung kissed her again, she blocked whatever excuse Gyuri would have earlier as she nibbled Gyuri’s lower lip and it. She wanted to taste everything, she wanted to completely make her as her own.    

 “B…Babe…”

“Hush, now…honey”

            Jiyoung was being on top of her and continued her hot kiss, she could hear Gyuri’s panting softly trying to catch her breath. Jiyoung released the kiss and went down to her neck to give her butterfly kisses. She marked Gyuri’s right side of her neck with a hickey and it softly, Gyuri was trying hard to suppress her own moan when her stomach started grumbling.

            Jiyoung chuckled softly, she sat back and saw her lover blushing face. She didn’t even try to speak to defend herself.

“Let’s go to eat, our session can be delay for a bit”

            Gyuri nodded softly and fixed her clothes but Jiyoung glared at her. She held her wrist to prevent her to fix her clothes more.

“Let it be like that, I’ll come with some foods. All you need to do is just stay and leave your clothes like that”

“But, it revealed too much”

“Soon I’ll see your exposed skin so it’s not a big deal”

“Y…Yah, baby Jing~”

            Gyuri whined and pouted but Jiyoung only grinned wide as she pecked her lips softly. She skipped out of the room happily leaving the redden face, Park Gyuri in her room. Jiyoung brought potato soup and some cake along with some tea. She smiled and sat on the edge of the bed and motioned Gyuri to come closer to her.

“I’ll feed you”

“Arasso”

“Now sit on my lap?”

“Err *blushes* can I just sit next to you?”

“No, this is a demand. Just do it as I told”

“But, baby~”

“Please honey, just once in a while I want to take care of you and spoil you”

“W...what did you say? H…Honey? Spoil me?”

            Gyuri looked at her suspiciously, she placed her own forehead against Jiyoung’s forehead, and made sure Jiyoung is in her right mind. Jiyoung looked at her in the eyes, their eyes meet and it felt like forever they both trapped there and the world didn’t moving at all.

“Do you love me, Park Gyuri?”

“Why did you ask the things that you know the answer?”

“Just answer me”

“Are you okay, baby? You seemed really different since yesterday”

“Why you keep questioning my act toward you? Why don’t you just accept it without complain?”

“I’m just making sure, baby. Why are you easily getting annoyed today when you’re the one who make me feel hurt?”

“I’m sorry, how many times I had to say I’m sorry for you to forgive me? Why don’t you just let me do what I want just like what you do to me?”

“I…Nothing, let’s just eat, I’m hungry”

“Why don’t you finish your sentence? Tell me what is in your mind”

“No, I better stop before we keep arguing more later”

            Jiyoung sighed and put the tray with a lot of foods on the drawer, she walked to the door. Gyuri looked at her backview, she felt hurt once again.

“If you walked out from this room, I swear I’ll hate you forever”

“You already hating me don’t you?”

            Jiyoung said coldly, she opened the door and went out from Gyuri’s room. Gyuri looked down and tears started flowing helplessly, she sobbed again.

‘This isn’t what I want…’

            Jiyoung leaned herself against the wall and looked up, she sighed heavily. Her chest hurted so badly, she wanted to scream out her pain but no words came out. She heard a footstep faintly, a voice came out from the room really softly.

“Baby, are you still here?”

“Yeah”

“Can you come in?”

“Why?”

“I want to eat, you said you’ll feed me”

            Jiyoung turned around when she saw the door was opened and Gyuri looked at her with sad expression. Jiyoung walked closer to her and hugged her tight.

“Sorry baby, I’m not used to see you being this way. I’m afraid I’ll mess up everything, I’ve never done thing like this before…being treated with so much care from…my lover, I just usually being the one who treated my loved one…I…”

“Shh, stop talking…why do you have so much word to say at time like this?”

“I’m just, I’m sorry”

“I’m sorry too, and I love you”

“I love you too baby, so much”

“I know”

“You know?”

“You’re too obvious”

“Am I?”

“Yeah, you are”

            They both chuckled softly before they shared a sweet kiss to end their quarrel. Gyuri was sitting on Jiyoung’s lap, she was getting feed in by her fiancé. She ate it happily and smiled widely when Jiyoung gave her another spoon of soup. She felt really happy, thing’s like this is rare but she enjoyed it because she did it with her most loved one.

            Meanwhile, Seungyeon was getting a headache since Nana kept going back and forth to her desk. She was irritated just to see Nana kept asking her whatever comes to her mind, it’s like the third time she asked her to eat lunch together today.

“Let’s go to eat”

“I don’t have time, I’ll just eat here. And please, don’t come here unless it is something important”

“But it’s important to me to go to eat with you”

“But IT IS NOT important for me, now go back to your division Nana”

“Hm, are you sure you don’t want to eat lunch with me?”

“I’m one hundred percent sure, now please leave. I have some important things to do”

“Really? What if I help you then we can go to eat lunch together. Isn’t that an awesome idea?”

“Gosh, please Nana. Leave me alone!”  

****

Hello, guys. How are you? Did you guys miss GyulJing moments? Well, if you want more then wait for the next update since TaeNy_follower will do her magic once again XD

"Love hurts a lot, it is when you're hurting inside and you wanted your partner to feel it by hurting them with hurtful words, though you didn't even meant it."

I'm actually the one who said cruel things whenever i'm mad, so i learn to lessen it by not talking too much. The problem is, my lover once though i'm being cold whenever i was mad. Love is hard to explain sometimes xD