Two Broken Souls

Forcefully Love You

Jiyoung woke really early, she smiled in content as she snuggled closer on Gyuri's embrace. She wanted to cherish this moment without interupting since she would miss a moment like this once she was back to Korea. Jiyoung looked at her fiance's face closely, Gyuri's closed eyes are pretty, Gyuri's pointed nose and her tempting lips are the hardest thing she could resist. She tried everything to not looking at those lips but she always failed so she kept looking like she was annoyed at her when in fact she just scolding herself inside her mind for being so clingy. Jiyoung touched Gyuri's lips with her fingers, she brushed it lightly afraid if Gyuri woke up and saw her with i-know-you-want-me look in her eyes. 

Jiyoung decided to go up from the bed when she felt a pair of arms holding her tight under the blanket. Jiyoung looked at Gyuri with a confused look, trying to act like her usual self. 

"Baby"

"Hmm?"

"Kiss~"

"Yah, go brush your teeth first, I can smell alcohol from your mouth"

"You smell it? Aish, i only drunk a little"

"A little? You ended up sleeping on the toilet last night, geez."

"Oops, I don't remember that"

 Gyuri chuckled as she sat down and rest her head on Jiyoung shoulder, she took Jiyoung's hand and kissed the back of her hand lightly. Jiyoung looked at her when Gyuri flashed her y smile even without trying. Jiyoung stiffened a little, she fought an urge to attack her with lust. So her face showed again that usual annoyed face at Gyuri.

"Why? Did i do something wrong?"

Jiyoung her lips before talking, 'you did nothing's wrong, my mind just running too wild'. Jiyoung moved her hand away from Gyuri's held. She suddenly stood up and went to the bathroom in a hurry.

"I just need shower, be back later"

"But, babe~"

Gyuri whined but Jiyoung already left to the shower. Gyuri rubbed her forehead as she recalled if she did something wrong when she was drunk last night but no hint appeared although she tried so hard.

"What's wrong with Jingy?"

Gyuri stood up and walked to the shower, she knocked her door trying to talk to her through the door. She unconsciously opened the door as her mind think if anything bad happen to her lover like in the past. To her surprised, the door unlocked from the start. She walked inside the shower just to see Jiyoung took shower with her head down and her clothes all are wet. 

"Babe? You okay?"

"Nothing is okay"

Jiyoung talked quietly, she didn't even make any eye contact with Gyuri. Gyuri went closer to her and hugged her after she turned off the shower. 

"Why?"

"I missed you already...."

"Aigoo, babe"

***

*flashback last night*

Gyuri took several cans of beer as she went upstair and sat on the balcony, Jiyoung was sleeping on her room. Gyuri sighed heavily, her thoughts started to wander around as she opened a can of beer and took a sip.   

 "This going to be hard, I missed you already Kang Jiyoung. How should I spend my days without seeing you even for a second? Aish, I should have done my study earlier."

Gyuri took another can of beer as the empty cans  started to stack up on the table. Gyuri sang a song sadly as she played her guitar. Gyuri was completely drunk as she walked to her room, Jing was awake when she saw her fiance walked unstable, she kept hitting the wall as she walked. Jing approached her soon after as she helped her to lay on the bed. She put was a blanket to her before she went to the balcony. She saw there were a lot of beer cans on the table, Jing shook her head as she cleaned the messed table and threw the empty cans to the bin. Jing walked to the kitchen and made a cup of hot choco when she found a crumpled note near the kitchen sink, she read it slowly before she started sobbing quietly.

Please don't go, I can't be alone without you here. Even how many times I think about it when I sober or not, I can't. Can you just stay? I know I'm a bit selfish here but I just can't stay away from you, not even for a second, it just make my heart aches. I missed you already, even before we say our farewell.

"You idiot, stop making me take hard decision for you"

Jing walked to the room and went under the cover, she cuddled her think though she could smell the alcohol but she just didn't care. She only wished they both didn't have to wake up and say their farewell later.

Gyuri was waked up a bit late, she suddenly got up as she looked at her clock. She searched for her fiancé but found no one at all. Her heart sank when she didn't find Jing luggage. Her eyes went blurry with tears, her mind was completely crushing into pieces as she sat on the couch aimlessly.

"Babe...."

***

Seungyeon was meeting Hara as they passed each other on the street, they both agreed to go to the cafe since they both missed each other. Hara was linking her arm around Seungyeon's arm, they were busy talking about each other's life that they didn't notice that someone kept stalking them with a jealous eyes. Nana kept on following them until they both went inside tthe cafe, both Hara and Seungyeon keep sharing their story about their lover and giggled, Nana who sat a bit far from them was ccurious about what they were talking about so she tried to change her seat near them, but unfortunately there was a man sat on it.

"Noona?"

Jinki saw Nana and called her but Nana suddenly covered his mouth, telling him to keep quiet. Jinki nodded understand and shared his table with her.

"I know what do you want to ask but I'll explain about it later, so shhh...don't say anything"

Nana said to her coworker quietly, she then tried to listen what Hara and Seungyeon was talking about. Jinki's face showed it all that he was curious but he tried his best not making any sound.

"Ouch, noona you stepped on my foot"

Jinki suddenly raised his voice as he stood up and looked at Nana annoyingly, Nana covered her face in embarrassment as Seungyeon and Hara were looking at her in unison.

"What are you both doing here?"

"Oh, it's Jinki. Are you with your girlfriend?"

Hara pointed out at Nana and teased Jinki, since they both used to be classmate back then. Seungyeon looked at Nana while she shook her head in disbelief, Seungyeon just leaved all of them, Nana stood up suddenly trying to catch her before she went away, Nana held her arm trying to explain the misunderstanding.

"Just go to your boyfriend"

"Hey don't be like this, you know it is not true"

"Then why are you there? With him?" Ah, it is this, that's why you pay no attention to me more because you had a new one to replace me"

"Just don't jump into conclusion like this"

"Put your hand away from me"

"Seungyeon ah"

"I said put your hand away, now"

Hara was quite puzzling with what happened so she asked Jinki what actually happened but Seungyeon already went away running and Nana keep on following her behind. Jinki told her that Nana was actually his coworker and they both just accidentally met there, Hara nodded understand.

"So she isn't your girlfriend?"

"No"

"Gosh, I think I messed thing up now. I'm sorry Jinki ah"

"You should say sorry to Nana and Seungyeon noons actually because the real lovers is them."

"Wow, i'm pretty much screwed now"

***

"Listen I can explain anything to you as long you listen to me"

"I need a space, just give me a break"

"But..."

"I'll see you later when I calm down"

"Can you come to my house tonight?"

"I don't know I just think it won't be a good idea"

"Please, I beg you"

"I'm not sure I want to see you around today"

"Just this time only"

"I need a break"

"Please"

"..."

Seungyeon leave her alone, she went to take the elevator to her office with a lot of things playing inside her mind.

***

Nana was keep looking at her clock as she was more than ready to see her lover, she put the champagne on the table and a cake with a candle on it, it will be perfect when Seungyeon's coming. She began to tap her feet impatiently, it only five minutes more before the clock turn into 12.00 pm. Her hopes was slowly fading as the clock was showing 12.30 pm. She lit the candle and looked at the cake sadly.

"Happy birthday to me"

****

Hello, i'm bringing the storm with me *evil laugh* well hope you're ready for the next update, currently writing on two chapters of this. Which one would you like to read? the sad one or sweet one after this chapter? Thanks as always for keep supporting my fic by comments and subscribes. Have a lovely day ^^