A Day Like This

Forcefully Love You

Nicole tried to open up her lips to utter something but no word even out from there. It made her more frustrated. She sighed before finally let her heart out, and it made Hara look at her finally.

“Why is love so complicated…”

“Huh?”

“I always work hard to satisfy you”

“What do you mean?”

“I tried my best to show you how much I like, no I mean love you yet you failed to notice it”

“Eh?”

“I don’t want to say about this but *sighs* I guess I have no choice”

“Huh?”

“I love you, it is so obvious for Gyuri unnie even when I first dated her. I know you dated her first before me, she helped me to make you realize your feeling to me. I kept on looking at you yet you ignored this fact, you don’t know how hurt it was when you jokingly said that we both were so good together but you kept on saying that we would never meant to be. You said that to people around us and you laughed it out loud without much concern about how I feel”

“C...Cole ah…”

“You’re the one who have no idea about my feeling from the start, I showed it to you everyday since Gyuri unnie broke up with me. I packed your lunch…”

“Huh? I thought it was for Gyuri unnie but you just gave it to me since she was no longer your girlfriend”

“You pabo, why are you so dense?”

“Err, sorry for that”

“I picked you up whenever I have my free time only to talk to you”

“Eh? That one too? But I thought you just feel bored so you need someone to talk to”

“Gosh, you’re so dumb”

“Yah, arasso I’m sorry for that one too”

“I always make sure to wake you up on time so we can go to school together”

“Eh? But I thought you just hate to walk alone for school”

“*sighs* this is why love is hard, because you’re so dense Hara”

“Yah, aish, okay okay, it’s all my fault”

“You just said what you feel without thinking first”

“Are you judging me? I said sorry already, okay”

            Nicole sighed more and she sobbed quietly, Hara sat next to her and rubbed her back slowly before she hugged her tight.

“I’m sorry, really sorry”

“You better be…”

“Shh, now calm down”

            Nicole was sobbing still when Hara lifted her chin, she kissed her gently. Nicole slowly stopped her crying and hugged Hara by the waist. Hara looked at her and wiped her tears, Nicole tried to smile but her heart still hurting. It’s been too long since she held everything inside, so now her feeling mixed with pain and relieved. Hara didn’t say much, she kissed her forehead a bit longer before she whispered.

“Nicole ah, I love you. From now on, let out all your hidden feelings for me and I’ll show you how much I love you and how much you’re meant for me”

            Nicole nodded and blushed slightly, she couldn’t even look at Hara now. Hara grinned and sat next to her quietly while keep holding on her hand. Nicole finally at ease, so she leaned her head on Hara’s shoulder and smiled.

***

            It was evening when Jiyoung woke up next to Gyuri who was still holding her work paper on her hand. Jiyoung smiled while she was looking at her, she put the blanket around Gyuri’s before she tried to walk to the bathroom but she hissed in pain and groaned quietly. She held the wall to help her walking and dragged her wounded leg to walk. She opened the door but she lost her balance and almost fell if there wasn’t an arm holding her tight.

“What are you doing, baby? Why don’t you just wake me up?”

“Sorry, I just need to use the bathroom”

“You should have told me”

“I’m sorry”

“Here, put your arm around my shoulder. I’ll help you walk since I know you don’t really like it if I carried you”

“Uh, sorry to burden you”

“Shh, baby”

“I just think you’re tired so you need some sleep, I don’t want to disturb you”

“I told you not to talk more”

“Arasso”      

            Gyuri helped her and waited outside the door, Jiyoung knocked the door signaling that she’s done. Gyuri opened the door and helped her walk to the bed. Jiyoung hissed in pain so she kept groaning softly for every step she took, Gyuri who noticed it finally carried her in bridal style.

“No more complaining”

“But…”

            Gyuri laid her on the bed and covered her legs with blanket, she sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Jiyoung.

“Are you hungry? I’m going to get some drink”

“Hm…I want pancake, can you tell the maid to make it for me?”

“Sure baby”

            Gyuri patted Jiyoung’s head and smiled before she left Jiyoung’s room, she walked to the kitchen and made pancake by herself instead of telling the maid to cook it for her. She grinned and hummed a song while she was cooking. Jiyoung a bit impatient since Gyuri hadn’t come back to her room again, she tried to walk again though her legs were a bit hurt. She sneaked at the kitchen and peeked at Gyuri, she saw Gyuri was cooking and humming too so Jiyoung smiled softly. She secretly went closer to Gyuri and back hugged her. Gyuri startled, she almost dropped the pan.

“Yah!!”

“Sorry, keke”

“Baby, why are you here? You supposed to stay in bed”

“I’m bored, you didn’t come when I wait for you to be back”

“Do you miss me already?”

            Gyuri grinned and , Jiyoung wasn’t talk back as usual and she just nodded slowly while burying her face on Gyuri’s back shyly. Gyuri turned her head a little to see it, she smiled slightly.

“Wait for a while baby, your pancake is almost done”

“Arasso”

            Jiyoung walked slowly to the dining chair and sat there, she kept looking at Gyuri’s back. She wondered why her back is so warm and comfortable, she smiled unconsciously because of it but Gyuri noticed it when she brought the pancake.

“Why? You remember about funny thing?”

“Ah, um, no”

“Then what is it?”

“I’m just….hungry, yeah, I’m so hungry”

            Jiyoung chuckled and tried to change the topic. Gyuri sat down next to her and put a plate of pancakes in front of her. Gyuri looked at her and grinned.

“Try to taste it?”

“Woah, it looks delicious”

“Let me feed you, here”

“Eh? But I’m not….*get feed by Gyuri* wow, it really is delicious *munch it slowly and smiles*”

“Thanks, now eat more *feed Jiyoung another piece of pancake*”

“But, I can eat by myself *munch* I’m not a kid anymore, besides its embarrassing”

“Who cares about that”

“Yah, I’m… *munch another piece of pancake* why won’t you listen to me”

“Not now, baby *chuckles* not now *keep feeding Jiyoung* I’ll listen it later”

**

Hey there ^^

See you on the next chapter (once i'm done writing it :P) happy reading :D