A Hint of Jealousy

Forcefully Love You

Seungyeon was somehow feeling relieved when finally she could go home without an interruption from Nana, she even saw Nana’s car went to the opposite direction of her way. She usually would hide whenever that car moved closer to the company building, she tried to escape everytime she saw Nana’s car but it failed. This time is surely different, and she felt like she finally got her freedom.

            Seungyeon crossed a bookstore on the way to the bus station, she glanced at it and decided to go inside. She was welcomed by a girl that somehow looked familiar with her friend in the past, she shook her head because she thought it would be no way that girl is her friend.

“Welcome”

“Ah, yeah. Thanks”

“Huh? Seungyeon?”

“Eh? You know me?”

“Yah, it’s me Lizzy”

            The girl slapped Seungyeon’s arm lightly, Seungyeon was completely amazed so she kept on looking at the girl from head to toe. Lizzy flashed her smile, Seungyeon grinned and they both shared a bear hug.

“Lizzy, why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to work at your father’s company?”

“Ah, that…”

“Why? Is something wrong?”

“Nope, not at all. I’m just not into that kind of work, beside I work here to be closer with my crush, hehe”

“Oh, really? Wow, you really change a lot.The last time we talked you said you don’t want to fall in love again after ‘that guy’ left you.”

“No, this one is different”

“Who is he?”

“No, it’s she”

“What’s her name?”

“Nana, do you know her? She’s working near here, she’s really nice”

“Uhh, I guess…I know her”

            Seungyeon hesitantly answered it, she looked around to escape from the more talking about Nana. Seungyeon went to best-seller book and took it without even looked at the title. Lizzy gave the book after Seungyeon paid it. Seungyeon smiled a little to Lizzy before she went out from the bookstore.

            She rushed to the bus station and waited for her taxi to come, she sighed unconsciously. She then looked at her new book and read the title in shocked, the title is “How to Handle Your Jealousy”.

“What the…?! Why did I buy this kind of book? What am I thinking?”     

***

Gyuri’s phone was ringing, she picked it up drowsily. It was from her father who asked her to come home tomorrow. She ended the call and looked at her sleeping fiancé, she poked Jiyoung’s cheek that was stirring up and snuggling closer to her. It was midnight, Gyuri felt her stomach was grumbling hard enough to make sleeping Kang Jiyoung woke up and giggled.

“Sorry, baby Jing”

“You haven’t eat much, so I understand. Let’s go to the kitchen and see what can we eat at this time”

“Arasso, baby”

            Gyuri kissed her cheek softly, they both walked to the kitchen and ate cereals while chattering. Gyuri sometimes wiped some stains near Jiyoung’s mouth, Jiyoung blushed a little as she could feel Gyuri’s affection toward her. Jiyoung looked at her fiancé and smiled sweetly, Gyuri looked back at her and held her hand firmly.

“Baby, I need to go home later. My dad say there is something that he want to discuss about”

“Oh, okay. I want to go with you but you know the company is really busy, I can’t let Seungyeon unnie keep handling this alone. Just say my greeting to your parents, okay?”

“Aww, I thought you’ll come with me”

“Sorry, next time I’ll come with you”

“Arasso”

            Gyuri pouted and nodded weakly, she was so attached to her fiancé that the thought of not having her near her even just a while is seem torturing her. Jiyoung kissed Gyuri on the lips gently and caressed her hair.

“I love you baby”

“I love you too, honey”

***

            Seungyeon had arrived at home and she rested on the couch, she still couldn’t believe what she just done out of the blue. She never did something without thinking twice, she tended to be cautious and well behaved. Today, somehow she felt different like something was missing. What is it, she just felt unsure about it.

“I can’t believe I just buy this without thinking. Han Seungyeon, what actually is in your mind right now? Gosh, why you act like a fool now”

            Seungyeon sighed as she talked to herself, she felt a bit pathetic. She opened up the book that she just bought, she tried to read the first page but her mind started wander around. The thing that Lizzy said keep recalling inside her head.

“Argh, what’s wrong with me”    

            Seungyeon went to shower to cool down her emotions. She took the towel when a text appeared on her phone. She looked at it but decided not to read it because it was from her. Probably she would just say goodnight as usual so she just ignored it.

***

I just want to say that starting on the next chapter i'll probably update the story a bit slow, i have some problem with staying up late so my parents are mad at me *laugh* I need to be healthy in order to keep updating right? Thanks for your support and wait patiently. See you on the next chapter ^^